Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Price Of Virginity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price Of Virginity (8597 Views)

Adieu Virginity! / “he Not Only Took My Virginity, But My Life Too” (story From A Poor Girl) / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Virginity by Lifeixgood: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2018
My name is Ann, I grew up in a Christian family, my mother is a nurse while my
father is a pastor, they trained me in a Christian and in a Godly way.
I never had the opportunity to Mingle or relate with friends.
I have a good voice and I can sing very well, i was the assistant choir mistress
but because of my good voice I was made the general choir mistress in my church.
My parents are very proud of me because am still a vir gin, I don’t have a boyfriend,
am always busy with school and Church activities. But inside me, I want to be exposed to the world,
I want to be like other girls but because of my parents, I was so limited and can’t do anything on my own.
While i was still in secondary school, many guys were disturbing me to be their girlfriend but i never gave any
positive answer to any of them. But there was this guy i loved, his name is John, he never asked me for friendship
but we are very close, there was a day he was playing with me, he touched me in wrong place, i warned him
never to try such again, John noticed that am still a vir gin and he parented as if he don't know, and he was looking
for a way to invite me to his house so he can break my vir ginity but i have already known his plans.
There was a day the biology teacher entered our class while i was still in SS2, he treated a topic…. ”FAMILY PLANNING”,
many of you know what that topic is all about, i was not able to raise my head from my desk because i was very shy,
he thought us how a husband can have 5*x with the wife without she getting pregnant, those words was hitting my mind
and john was looking straight to my eyes to know how am feeling.
After my secondary school, i got an admission to higher institution, the urge for 5*x was much on me but i have promised to control myself.
My friends keep telling me that university life is not easy, that one must give out what she had to get what she want.
They told me everything about school life and this made me to think more deep.
To Be Continue
story will be completed here
to read all episode follow this link to read

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Price%20Of%20Virginity

Re: Price Of Virginity by Lifeixgood: 2:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Price Of Virginity Episode 2
One Month After i got an admission to university, i was now preparing to
travel from my house to my school, i will take off early morning the next day,
at night around 8pm, my mother called me to give me a piece of advice.
she said to me….. Ann please when you get to school, dont forget whom you are,
dont forget the kind of christian home you came from.
Then she drew closer to my ear and said….”keep your vir.ginity and dont fall so cheap to loose what you have been keeping since from your childhood”.
I nod my head with fear and said ok mum.
The next day i traveled to my school, everybody in my hostel room welcomed me and they were very happy.
After some weeks, i got this close friend of mine named Bekky, she is also my room mate, Bekky was a hot girl, she loves flexing with friends, she have a boyfriend called Emeka, they love their self very well, Emeka normally comes to our hostel and will spend all day
chatting and playing with Bekky, sometimes they kiss in my presence, and emeka will carry Bekky on his laps.
As time goes on, i was so lonely but always reading my books, a day came, bekky said she want to have a word with me, she advised me to have one boyfriend who can play with me, chat with me,
make me happy and also keep me busy, i told bekky that i cant do it, that its a sin to me, Becky told me that having one boyfriend is not a sin, unless if you have two, you love one and cheat on one, thats when boyfriend becomes sin.
i said ok that i will give it a second thought, after some weeks, Emeka invited me and Bekky to his birthday party which will hold the next day, i told bekky that i dont go to parties, she laughed and said…. you are not going on your own, you will just accompany me, we will not stay long, we will just spend
some hours and we will be back.
The next day which was Emeka’s birthday, me and bekky dressed and went for the birthday, as we arrived the
place, i saw many girls wearing shorts, they were tweaking and dancing with guys, have never seen such, i was so afraid. so i seated at one conner while Bekky went to meet with emeka, the place was so noisy, music was playing and guys were making noise and dancing, after some minutes, a guy came to me and said….hello pretty girl, may i know your name?
I was afraid and i became short of words.
The guy said…. babe talk to me, what is your name, i said my name is Ann, the guy added…my own name is tony,
ME: OK
Tony: Am a student in this campus, am studying BUSINESS ADIM, and you?
ME: Please this place is too noisy for us to be having this kind of discussion, as i was talking with him, my phone rang,
lo and behold it was my mum.
Where are you Ann? that place is too noisy and am hearing some background music, [MY MUM ASKED] I replied with fear, mummy am in the church, we are having a youth program, this is an offering time, thats why you are
hearing those musical instrument. OK i will call you back Ann. [she cuts the call] I was so sad, this is the first time am lying to my mum.
To Be Continue

follow this link to read all episode

Re: Price Of Virginity by Lifeixgood: 6:26am On Nov 05, 2018
PRICE OF VIRGINITY
EPISODE 3
After my mum hanged up the call,
I was so sad because this is the first time am lying to my mum.
The conversation continued between me and Tony.
Tony: can you give me your number?
Me: no i dont give my number to people i dont know.
Tony: How many days will it take you to know someone, its just one day, so
we have already known, so give me the number please.
I insisted that i will not give him the number because i was very angry at that moment,
Tony said…. nice meeting you, we shall meet again. Thanks.
I walked to bekky and tell her that i want to leave, she pleaded we stay for some hours more, i said no and i left only me, it was already night, i was somehow afraid but i encourage myself
and left.
On my way going, i heard a voice from the back…….siiiiiii
iiiiiiiii, stop there pretty girl,
who could that be? my mind was beating very fast, i pulled my shoe and held it with my hands, the voice came up again…..siiiiiiiii i said stop there, another voice added……let chase her and r*pe her,
as i heard that word, i started running, i ran as my legs could carry me, oh! they nearly caught me but God saved me i escaped.
when i got home, i said to my self…….So this was how i could have lost my virginity tonight?, i prayed and thanked God, then i slept. In the morning, bekky came back, she slept in emeka’s lodge last night, she was so weak and tired, i gave her food to eat, after recovering herself, i told her everything that happened to me, she now said to me….This was the main reason i asked you to get one boyfriend, had it been you were going home with your boyfriend, those boys
wouldn’t have chased you.
Now this boyfriend of a thing is now a big issue to me, i gave it a second thought then i went out. I was searching for one of my text book, so i decided to check if its in bekky’s bag, when i opened her bag
searching for my book, what i saw in her bag was to shocking, i saw two cond*ms, Jesus! [i shouted], this attracted
bekky’s attention and she said…Ann what is that?
I said please come oooo, when she came i showed her what i saw in her bag, she laughed and said……yes thats for protection,
What! you mean you are using those things? she said yes and she left me.
Many thought began to flow in my mind.
So bekky use to have s*x with emeka?
So this girl is really a bad girl?
Do i really need to have s*x at this early stage?
What if bekky got prgnanted by emeka?
How can she continue with her education?
Will emeka marry her?
Are you sure if i get a boyfriend, he will not demanded for s*x?
What if he demands?
Am i not matured enough to play games like bekky?
Nooooo i cant.
So this is how school life looks like?
All this thoughts was flowing on my mind and immediately my phone rang….Hello Ann its me your mum, i told you i will call you
back, so how are you my dear?
Am fine mum [i replied] Mum: Remember all the advice i gave you, and most especially please…”keep your virginity and dont fall so cheap
to loose what you have been keeping since from your childhood”.
Ok mum i will. Thanks alot mum [bye, she hanged up the call] Its seems my mother knew how i was feeling and the thoughts that was rolling inside of me, i said oh this my mum must be
be a spiritual mum, as i was still thinking, i heard a knock at my door. yes who is that? Come in.
To be continue……………………….
I heard a knock at my door. yes who is that? Come in.
the voice replied and said….please come outside lets talk,
i quickly ran outside, behold it was one of my departmental classmate
called Mike.
I was wearing a short and a sleeveless singlet, i was feeling shy to stand
and talk with mike so i ran inside and made some changes, then i came out.
Mike was surprised at my reaction but he kept mute and said nothing.
so i said… mike how are you doing, what really brought you to my lodge?
He smiled and said he came to know if i have done my assignment, i said yes,
He collected my book and copied.
when he was about going, he said he have this important thing to tell me but he
dont know how to say it, i told him to say it and he said………i have been
admiring your beauty, i need you in my life, i want you to be the love of my
heart.
God created you unique,
He used all his wonderful Technics,
and gave you a nice physic,
for you to be admired by all your colic’s,
even without visiting a boutique,
you are still classic.
Please be my girlfriend……..
i said wow! are you a musician?….Mike said no but he is just expressing the love
he have for me.
i said ok i will think about it.
Mike was very happy and he left.
I started thinking again, should i accept Mike so that i will be free from all the disturbance
from other guys, i dont really know what to do.
In the evening when my room mate Bekky came back, i told her what Mike was requesting from me,
as a hot girl, without hesitation she said……ahhhh! Mike is a nice guy, what are you waiting for?
just accept him, he will treat you like a queen, i know mike very well.
i said ok. after few weeks, mike called me on phone and asked me if i have accepted him.
i smiled and said ok let me give it a trial. mike was very happy and he promised to visit me the next day.
After some months in relationship with mike, we became more close, he love me very much and i loved him too,
one day mike did something that made me to love him more, it happens that mike can draw very well, if am not
mistaking, i will call mike an artiste, mike made a local sketch of drawing of me with a woody equipment, the
drawing was looking exactly like me, he presented it to me as a gift, when i open it, i nearly ran mad, i was
so happy, i hugged him and he carried me up and brought me down, i show the drawing to all my friends, they were
very happy also.
After four months of falling in love with mike, a day came, mike pretended to be sick, he called me and said, Ann
please come to my lodge am very sick, oh! without hesitation i quickly rushed to his house, it was already
getting dark, its about 6pm in the evening, when i entered his room, i saw him lying down, he covered himself with
a rapper and was shivering, i said to him…..my dear what happened to you, he looked at me and smiled, then
he got up and removed the rapper, then he started laughing and said….Am ok my dear, i just wanted you to come
and visit me, we both laughed together, he told me a story of his life, after the story, i told him i that want to leave now,
he said ok but before i leave, i should kiss him, i said no mike i cant, i have never done that since my lifetime and
now is not the appropriate time to do it, please i want to go, mike pleaded i should kiss him if truly i love him,
He then held my hands and kissed me, i was very shy and couldn’t look into his eyes, he started kissing me passionately,
as a human being i am, i was enjoying it, mike started romancing me, oh i felt it so much and i was in the mood, something
i have never done before, all my body erected up and mike was also deeply in the mood, before i could know what is happening,
am already on mike’s bed, he was romancing me so deeply, he pulled his clothes, i was still wearing my singlet, he bounce on
me, and i was about to open my legs for him, immediately….i heard my mums voice spiritually saying………………….
……”Keep your virginity and dont fall so cheap to loose what you have been keeping since from your childhood”….
this was the last advice my mother gave me before i left home that very day.
immediate i pushed mike out of the bed, i jumped up, took my things and left, mike was so surprised how i resisted him, oh! the
advice of my great mother have helped me, when i got outside, it was already 9pm, i went to my lodge alone and i told mike not to
accompany me.
To Be Continue…………………

follow this link to read 3more episodes

Re: Price Of Virginity by Lifeixgood: 12:19am On Nov 06, 2018
episode 4

I heard a knock at my door. yes who is that? Come in.
the voice replied and said….please come outside lets talk,
i quickly ran outside, behold it was one of my departmental classmate
called Mike.
I was wearing a short and a sleeveless singlet, i was feeling shy to stand
and talk with mike so i ran inside and made some changes, then i came out.
Mike was surprised at my reaction but he kept mute and said nothing.
so i said… mike how are you doing, what really brought you to my lodge?
He smiled and said he came to know if i have done my assignment, i said yes,
He collected my book and copied.
when he was about going, he said he have this important thing to tell me but he
dont know how to say it, i told him to say it and he said………i have been
admiring your beauty, i need you in my life, i want you to be the love of my
heart.
God created you unique,
He used all his wonderful Technics,
and gave you a nice physic,
for you to be admired by all your colic’s,
even without visiting a boutique,
you are still classic.
Please be my girlfriend……..
i said wow! are you a musician?….Mike said no but he is just expressing the love
he have for me.
i said ok i will think about it.
Mike was very happy and he left.
I started thinking again, should i accept Mike so that i will be free from all the disturbance
from other guys, i dont really know what to do.
In the evening when my room mate Bekky came back, i told her what Mike was requesting from me,
as a hot girl, without hesitation she said……ahhhh! Mike is a nice guy, what are you waiting for?
just accept him, he will treat you like a queen, i know mike very well.
i said ok. after few weeks, mike called me on phone and asked me if i have accepted him.
i smiled and said ok let me give it a trial. mike was very happy and he promised to visit me the next day.
After some months in relationship with mike, we became more close, he love me very much and i loved him too,
one day mike did something that made me to love him more, it happens that mike can draw very well, if am not
mistaking, i will call mike an artiste, mike made a local sketch of drawing of me with a woody equipment, the
drawing was looking exactly like me, he presented it to me as a gift, when i open it, i nearly ran mad, i was
so happy, i hugged him and he carried me up and brought me down, i show the drawing to all my friends, they were
very happy also.
After four months of falling in love with mike, a day came, mike pretended to be sick, he called me and said, Ann
please come to my lodge am very sick, oh! without hesitation i quickly rushed to his house, it was already
getting dark, its about 6pm in the evening, when i entered his room, i saw him lying down, he covered himself with
a rapper and was shivering, i said to him…..my dear what happened to you, he looked at me and smiled, then
he got up and removed the rapper, then he started laughing and said….Am ok my dear, i just wanted you to come
and visit me, we both laughed together, he told me a story of his life, after the story, i told him i that want to leave now,
he said ok but before i leave, i should kiss him, i said no mike i cant, i have never done that since my lifetime and
now is not the appropriate time to do it, please i want to go, mike pleaded i should kiss him if truly i love him,
He then held my hands and kissed me, i was very shy and couldn’t look into his eyes, he started kissing me passionately,
as a human being i am, i was enjoying it, mike started romancing me, oh i felt it so much and i was in the mood, something
i have never done before, all my body erected up and mike was also deeply in the mood, before i could know what is happening,
am already on mike’s bed, he was romancing me so deeply, he pulled his clothes, i was still wearing my singlet, he bounce on
me, and i was about to open my legs for him, immediately….i heard my mums voice spiritually saying………………….
……”Keep your virginity and dont fall so cheap to loose what you have been keeping since from your childhood”….
this was the last advice my mother gave me before i left home that very day.
immediate i pushed mike out of the bed, i jumped up, took my things and left, mike was so surprised how i resisted him, oh! the
advice of my great mother have helped me, when i got outside, it was already 9pm, i went to my lodge alone and i told mike not to
accompany me.
To Be Continue…………………
Re: Price Of Virginity by Lifeixgood: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
EPISODE 5

After the incident that happened between me and mike,
i decided never to talk to mike again, i will not continue
with this relationship. [Talking to my self].
The next day, mike came to our lodge and was begging me to
forgive him, he said he didn’t know what came over him, he
promised never to try such again, as he was begging me, bekky
my room mate also joined him and both of them was begging me asif
am God. After much begging and pleading, i said ok and i accepted
mike back, we became more close than before.
After my first semester exam, the result was out, and when i checked it,
i performed excellently well, i cleared all my course, i had no carry over,
i was very happy about this, i called my parents and told them,
they were very happy aswell.
In the evening when bekky came back, she was not happy, i approached her and asked
her whats the problem all about, she told me that she failed one course, i told her
never to worry about it, that she should try and read hard next coming semester.
After our conversation, she was still angry, she said she must go and see the lecturer to
know why she failed the course.
The next day, bekky dressed up and went to meet with the lecturer while i stayed back in
the lodge reading my books.
After 6 hours, bekky came back smiling, i was happy to see her smiling because i knew there
must be a good news, so i asked her what really happened, she said that the lecturer have credited
her on that course, i was surprised and i asked again, how did that happened? she now narrated the story
to me.
[BEkky Talking]……..When i met the lecturer, he told me that it was an error, but there is nothing he can
do about it, i pleaded with him, he now said ok that he will help me but under one condition, i asked, what condition
sir? she said i should sleep with him, i have no other option than to do it.
Ann taking]…… Bekky you mean you had s*x with the lecturer? oh! my God, how can you do such a thing.
bekky replied and said:…..Use what you have to get what you want, then she left.
I was shocked and i said to my self….so this is what many girls are doing to pass their exams, i will never do such.
After some weeks, another thing happened again, i was coming back from lecture one hot afternoon, everywhere was very
hot that day because the sun was too-much, when i got home and about to enter our room, i heard some noise coming out from
the room, i put my ears close to the door, i was hearing bekky’s voice and a man’s voice, bekky was shouting>>…….
……”take it easy baby, ahhh! ahh! ahhhh!”
I thought maybe something is happening to her, i pushed the door immediately, lo and behold i saw emeka and bekky having
s*x right inside our room. i shouted and i ran outside.
Both of them stood up immediately and came outside also, then emeka left. i was angry with bekky, i told her even-though
she want to have s*x with her boyfriend, it shouldn’t be in our room, she got provoked and we had a serious problem that
very day.
We started keeping malice, i dont feel like living in that house anymore with Bekky, so i decided to visit mike that very day,
its was in the afternoon and i know mike will not be lonely unlike the other day, i know his friends will be around with him,
i dressed up and went to mike’s house. when i got there, i saw mike with one of his friend watching a movie, thank God his is
not lonely today…[i said this rite inside my mind].
i joined them watching the movie, it was so interesting, at a point, Mike’s friend left the house, he said he had an important
thing to do in his own house, so he went home. its now left only me and mike in the room, we are siting close together on one
chair watching the movie.
i was not thinking of anything because the movie was so interesting, as we were watching, it came to a part where a boy was holding
his girlfriend, they started kissing their self and from there, they began to have s*x. my body mood changed immediately, Mike whom
was siting close to me, he held me and was touching my body slowly, i was feeling it, he starting romancing and kissing me, at this
point, i cant resist him, he pulled his clothes and jumped on me, i pleaded with him not to do this, he said no and insisted, i dont
really know what to do, he was already on me, Finally Mike had s*x with me and broke my virginity.
he never knew i was a virgin until when he saw blood coming out.
I cried like a baby……”oh! what have i done to myself” i was very angry, i took my belongings and went home.
it was when i got home and now knew that am no longer a virgin.
many thoughts started rolling on my mind.
…..What will i tell my mum?
……My dad will kill me if he notice this.
……So Ann is no longer a virgin?.
All this thoughts was flowing right inside my mind, immediate i picked up my phone to call mike, i was calling him, his phone was ringing but
he was not picking up my calls, i called him until my battery went off.
The next day, i started calling mike again, his phone was ringing and sometimes he will put the call on hold.
So this was his plans, so he just wanted to sleep with me and go, immediately i sent him a message which reads…….
….”you took my virginity mike, so this has been your plans all this while, God must punish you all the days of your life, it shall not be
well with you mike….”
I sent the message and it was delivered but mike did not even reply the message.
Some men are very wicked, they can really destroy someones destiny and future, i hate men now.
i was talking to my self and all of a sudden, a call entered my phone.
To be continue here………………

read all episode on my blog

Re: Price Of Virginity by Palmerbarry: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Attach A Downloadable File On My Website / James The Lagos Boy / Etisalat Flash Fiction 2016 Shortlist- Top 50( Nairalanders Rep us wella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.