Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The "" Mtn Free Call Code"" Guy: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The "" Mtn Free Call Code"" Guy: (9215 Views)

The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better / Free Mtn To All Network Free Call Code Released ! Get It Here: Its 4 Real==> / Mtn To All Network Free Call Code Released. Click Here Now. Dont Miss It (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The "" Mtn Free Call Code"" Guy: by Kave(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
this is to all those who have been scammed by this guy whose thread has been blocked!,

THE MODERATORS SHOULDN'T HAVE BLOCK THE THREAD AT THE FIRST INSTANCE, THEY ARE THE REASON WHY WE GOT SCAMMED BY THIS DUDE,
PLEASE IF YOU ARE AMONG THOSE SCAMMED.LETS MEET UP HERE AND GET THIS GUY,
FROM MY RESEARCH, HIS NAME IS OPATOLA SAMUEL SEGUN, BASED IN OSOGBO, AND I ALSO HAVEHIS DIRECT PHONE NUMBER SINCE THE ONE HE USED WAS ACTUALLY FOR HIS BROTHER,
Re: The "" Mtn Free Call Code"" Guy: by malikalhaj: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
u actually paid for free call? guy na wa ooo. . . i no no say job still de touch nigerians ooo. . . pls beware of things that are 2 good 2 be true. . . like 1 motherfucker wen 1 sell new bold2 4 32k. . . . rubbish
Re: The "" Mtn Free Call Code"" Guy: by semid4lyfe(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
Kave:

this is to all those who have been scammed by this guy whose thread has been blocked!,

THE MODERATORS SHOULDN'T HAVE BLOCK THE THREAD AT THE FIRST INSTANCE, THEY ARE THE REASON WHY WE GOT SCAMMED BY THIS DUDE,
PLEASE IF YOU ARE AMONG THOSE SCAMMED.LETS MEET UP HERE AND GET THIS GUY,
FROM MY RESEARCH, HIS NAME IS OPATOLA SAMUEL SEGUN, BASED IN OSOGBO, AND I ALSO HAVEHIS DIRECT PHONE NUMBER SINCE THE ONE HE USED WAS ACTUALLY FOR HIS BROTHER,
Blame your gullible & greedy self for getting scammed.

Anyway, thread is unnecessary and hereby locked!

(1)

Unlock Code For Etisalat Android Gaga. / Itel P51 Review,specs, And Price (100% Battery In 50 Minutes) / Mtk Vs Qualcomm And Snapdragon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.