Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child (30066 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Welcome Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by Nlolodo: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Beautiful family wink
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Simplep:
Igbo amaka,if i no marry ibo make i know wetin cause am
Babe, shall we?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by Sgwin: 1:03am On Nov 04, 2018
Okija amaka
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by vexing(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Banky W is regretting right now.

In his next life he will learn how to pick a womb over beauty
You are very toxic

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by Lovelypet28: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2018
amicable09:

This 93 added to your moniker means only one thing. Your year of birth. At your age, I expect more but it's obvious you need that 'sensesilin' drug.

Here's the prescription;
Take 2 tablets in the morning.
4 in the afternoon.
16 at night.

You will be monitored to see how you're responding to treatment after three days.
The guy is just an idiot,does he know if they just want to enjoy married life b4 children start coming or just plan adequately for them,mumu nigerian thinks immediately after wedding,pregnancy must show,ode.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by mimimile93: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2018
amicable09:

This 93 added to your moniker means only one thing. Your year of birth. At your age, I expect more but it's obvious you need that 'sensesilin' drug.

Here's the prescription;
Take 2 tablets in the morning.
4 in the afternoon.
16 at night.

You will be monitored to see how you're responding to treatment after three days.

U need the drugs more than I do because it's quite clear dat u lack common sense to think dat d 93 on my moniker represents my year of birth.

What will u say about a moniker dat has '2321'? Same year of birth?

Search for a thread on 'WHAT INSPIRED YOUR MONIKER?'

look for my comment on that thread then u will know what the '93' on my moniker represents.

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by amicable09(f): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Lovelypet28:

The guy is just an idiot,does he know if they just want to enjoy married life b4 children start coming or just plan adequately for them,mumu nigerian thinks immediately after wedding,pregnancy must show,ode.
Do you mind him?
Some people are very insensitive. That this is more or less a faceless forum doesn't mean humans with emotions are not behind the moniker. And celebrities are humans too.

Do a background check on the silly guy and you'll see how miserable he's living. His post reeks of misery. I hope he gets sense after taking the prescribed drug.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by Focusmind: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2018
ottohan:

No be only ate even swallow join sef

Bro Haba! Can't Ekiti person be allowed to comment on Nairaland again? Please leave people to their accents.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by darlenese(f): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
that nigga whose wife just divorce won't like this?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child by SURElee(f): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Banky W is regretting right now.

In his next life he will learn how to pick a womb over beauty

No now, don't say this. Did you know Banky has been battling cancer and was treated for cancer before his wedding? Do you know that cancer treatments also slow down fertility process? Even the doctors will advise them to hold on a while to be all clear. We don't know all the battles couples face and strive to survive my dear.

It is well, what we can do is pray and wish them well in this life we all live.
One love and peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter And His Babymama / Mr Eazi Designs Kanu Nwankwo’s New Kit For Kanu Cup / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Gorgeous 'Arab Inspired' Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.