Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,963 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. (57943 Views)

Pretty Mike Steps Out In Style At Eniola Badmud Event. Photos And Video / Pretty Mike Steps Out For A Wedding With Four Dwarfs Carrying Sacrifice. / Lagos Socialite, Pretty Mike, Steps Out With A "Sacrifice" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Jaynom(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Smh
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Genniez(f): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Infact y are the nuns looking like strippers ? Before you quote me I hope u can see more than one person wearing above the knee length dress and a wonderful posture ,camera set go type....
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by DaFlash: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
This flat.head m.o.r.o.n trying to get attention tongue
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
The fool toys with the sacred. Oh, it's nothing he's says, even as he's visibly dying.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by MartinsD12(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Issame:
Lagos socialite "PrettyMike" steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/prettymike-steps-out-with-his-nuns-for-an-event-in-lagos-video/

If God slap this one na, wetin be this madness
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by kabillionaire(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
this love-vendor is lucky Christianity don't have a military wing yet...
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by jimcaddy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Some girls kuku don't have sense. I won't blame Mike... Money can activate mumu buttons of women..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Dshocker(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I don't think the girls he carries about are normal human beings

Money is the only thing that controls women,so don't be surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by purplekayc(m): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2018
I no understand this guy atall
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by SHAMONEYXL(m): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

So what should we do with it
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2018
I don't know why I find this hilarious cheesy.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by iammolise(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2018
What is this guy's mission in life sef... Wat is his deal anyway. Busy body undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by josiegirl27: 1:06am On Nov 04, 2018
OfficialSam:

You must be gay!
ala koba.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by fowlyansh181(m): 1:16am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I double dare him to try it with hijab wearing women...
dont blame the dude , blame the _bitches agreeing to be humiliated

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Burgerlomo: 2:39am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:

He's a gonna if he dare it cool
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Burgerlomo: 2:40am On Nov 04, 2018
This is unacceptable cool
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Maket: 4:33am On Nov 04, 2018
I can't see anything pretty here.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by 10mobile: 4:35am On Nov 04, 2018
Anduku:
Catholic people won't like this
Factfinder1:
We Christians and most especially Catholics are very tolerant try doing this shits with Muslims.... This is actually a ritual and a demonic operation... You will die one day and stand before God... I pity Nigerian girls see what money is making them do
Anduku:
Catholic people won't like this
My faith as a Catholic goes far deeper than pieces of textile someone else wears. I don't feel anything here except concern & pity for the lost in lust.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by 10mobile: 4:50am On Nov 04, 2018
annnikky:
This is really an insult to catholic church undecided
It is not. I am a Catholic and I don't feel insulted. I rather feel pity and concern.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by engrelvis(m): 5:29am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
thank u my brother.christainity is too meek n people r taking undue advantage of dat.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Tex42(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
this guy go soon crase o
No be craze him dey craze so...na to pull clothe and enter market remain.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by amazon14: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Useless Afonja undecided

Afonja? No. He is useless Anambra idiot

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by amazon14: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2018
10mobile:

My faith as a Catholic goes far deeper than pieces of textile someone else wears. I don't feel anything here except concern & pity for the lost in lust.

Thanks you. You are a very matured Christian.

You see maturity is the reason my GO, Papa Adeboye never replys many of his abusers.

We have God who answers for us

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by fuke(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:

him papa no fit

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Amaechi5(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2018
Let him try it with the girls wearing a hijab, utter crap.

Learn the easiest way to wire money online in 2018 through here https://afribankonline.com/wire-money-online-guide/
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by batstan(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:

In fact, triple dare........infinito.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Adakintroy: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2018
For him mind he is powerful for controlling women.

Real men control real men.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by hahn(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:

I quadruple dare him grin
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by BruncleZuma: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2018
hahn:

I quadruple dare him grin
Ah ah brosss take am easy.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Benekruku(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2018
kirkwood:
One day, thunder would fire these people for always trying to demean the Church. If you hate God or religion, keep that in your bag. Stop going about trying to be what you hate. Uncivilized bunch of weirdos from a Third World country

Is your head paining you?
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by OfficialSam(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2018
josiegirl27:
ala koba.

Meaning ?undecided
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Focusmind: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2018
annnikky:
This is really an insult to catholic church undecided

Who cares? That's why it is called the religion of peace. Let God be the judge and fighter.

The prince of peace is on the throne watching and mother Mary is unperturbed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.