Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. (558 Views)

I Need Help With NOUN / Mixing ‘Runs’ With Academics; A Sad Tale Of Nigerian Universities / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. by mercyymai(f): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pls i need urgent answer.

My friend want to start his Bsc program from Open University but he is scared of the future.
The question is:
- Can he apply for his masters from any other sch aside NOUN with the certificate
- can he get to the peak of his career with NOUN background like having PHD etc
- wont there be discrimination in the future about his Bsc certificate.

Pls help a brother
Re: Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
NOUN certificate can do all that
Re: Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. by mercyymai(f): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
NOUN certificate can do all that

Thanks.
Re: Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sis I would advise that your friend take part time program from a reputable university.
Re: Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. by oly50407(f): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
I will advice you go for DLI program in Unilag
Re: Can Someone With NOUN Bsc Pursue Academics Career. by mercyymai(f): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
oly50407:
I will advice you go for DLI program in Unilag

Which one is DLI?

(1) (Reply)

Trucking Schools: NBI Truck Driver Training Institute / (breaking News)ASUU Strike: FG Reveals When Students Will Return To Class / Woman Ganged Raped By Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.