Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy (694 Views)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Thousands of Islamist protesters have brought Pakistan to a standstill, burning vehicles to protest against the acquittal of a Christian woman of false charges of blasphemy.

Asia Bibi , a Christian mother of 5 in Pakistan, was for 9 years on death row for blasphemy which was recently overturned in a landmark ruling in the majority Muslim state has not be released due to protest from hardliners to hang her despite her innocence.

Saiful Mulook, the lawyer who saved Asia Bibi , so far fled Pakistan saying his life is under threat — “I need to stay alive as I still have to fight the legal battle for Asia Bibi ”

https:///7py8tpmJ9p

1 Share

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Muslim mobs go wild in Pakistan demanding Christian Asia Bibi be hanged to death along with the three Supreme Court justices who acquitted her of trumped up blasphemy changes.

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by bedspread: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
One Mistake from FATHER Abramham caused all these!!

4 Likes

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Blakjewelry(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
the only time I wish atomic bomb name knockout just throw am enter their mist and watch them fly into pieces
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by GraGra247(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'd rather choose a religion that has forgiveness and mercy.

They claim she sinned "once" against a prophet and she should be killed.

They each have sinned quadruple million times against God who is even greater than a prophet yet they don't condemn themselves to death.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oh nooooo!!!!!!...another food for atheist..
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by falcon01: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
but Islam is a religion of peace. This is a lie.
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Vado(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Just look at the pictures. Just look at how dirty these animals are. They even want the judges hanged as well.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2018
Vado:
Just look at the pictures. Just look at how dirty these animals are. They even want the judges hanged as well.
It's really annoying, poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Vado(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2018
Amakavula:
It's really annoying, poor woman.

I feel for her too. How bad Can persecution get? Can never set my foot in any of these Islamic nations. They are lunatics.
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2018
Vado:

I feel for her too. How bad Can persecution get? Can never set my foot in any of these Islamic nations. They are lunatics.
The painfull part, she was acquitted after wasting years old
in prison, but they want her rearrested and hung. those lunatics have no power, good governance , or basic human rights but are protesting to kill an innocent woman. sad
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Mygood567: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Amakavula:
The painfull part, she was acquitted after wasting years old
in prison, but they want her rearrested and hung. those lunatics have no power, good governance , or basic human rights but are protesting to kill an innocent woman. sad

What good has Muhammad brought to this world?"
Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
This so called religion of peace.
Its a low down dirty shame!
Muslims far and near need to be ashamed of themselves collectively for promoting / being identified with a religion that constantly promotes violence and sadism

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Babacele: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
This so called religion of peace.
Its a low down dirty shame!
Muslims far and near need to be ashamed of themselves collectively for promoting / being identified with a religion that constantly promotes violence and sadism
haa Vivy!
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Horus(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2018
Barbarians
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Babacele:
haa Vivy!
Truth be told! angry
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by falopey: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good opportunity for the woman to claim asylum walking into the nearest US or UK embassy and leave the shithole Islamic environment.
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by 2buffagain(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yet snowflakes around the world will be fighting me when I say western countries have NO BUSINESS accepting these islamic guys as refugees.
You wouldn't pick a syringe and inject AIDS into your body, so why would you bring in these people into your country and give them rights?! undecided

Every islamic refugee should go to countris that already match their lifestyle e.g Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by babacletus: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
2buffagain:
Yet snowflakes around the world will be fighting me when I say western countries have NO BUSINESS accepting these islamic guys as refugees.
You wouldn't pick a syringe and inject AIDS into your body, so why would you bring in these people into your country and give them rights?! undecided

Every islamic refugee should go to countris that already match their lifestyle e.g Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.
The annoying part is when you see these same folks in a foreign country claiming discrimination
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by Babacele: 3:30am On Nov 06, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Truth be told! angry
hmmm me I no dey o. lols ,how is you ,biko?

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by OfficialAPCNig: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Islam is a curse on the world. Sarrki see your brothers. No difference between them and yoruba moslems, except their Shi'ites.
Re: Pakistan Burns As Islamists Protest Christian Woman Acquittal For Blasphemy by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Babacele:
hmmm me I no dey o. lols ,how is you ,biko?
I am good, thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Algerians Celebrate After President Resigns (video) / Unexploded World War II Bomb Found In Moscow / Who Believes The US Report About Soleimani- Exposé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.