Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) (44287 Views)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2018
Bridget95:
happy end? Pls explain it
pm I will explain or practicalize it for you grin
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Nice o. Who knows how many dicks she sucked to put this up. What am seeing here would cost above 50m and its in lekki

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2018
sinola:

Truth be told, why didn't she able to do that when she was still with her hubby... They always get successful once they leave their husband and start doing great things....
ur very right its so suspicious i weep for the good men who marry dis yeye women its like corporate prostitution is now legal in naija
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
baba take it easy.

Goan marry.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
Abeg leave his mother out of it.She might be a good woman.Just that her son became lifeless by himself.

He is free to insult someone else' mother but his should be spared?

Perhaps he is your brother.

Please do me a favour and pretend you didnt read my comment and I'll pretend I didn't read yours.

Have a great day.

Thanks.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2018
Bridget95:
baba take it easy.

Will u marry me kiss

Goan marry.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
repent pls
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Iykesmooth: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why in God's name would she employ men to touch other men? No way I let another man give me any sort of spa treatment
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Culin(f): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Nice o. Who knows how many dicks she sucked to put this up. What am seeing here would cost above 50m and its in lekki

Just the way you've been sucking dicks but still miserable

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Obidavies: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
God bless ur hustle..
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Budline(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Maybe she made money from bitcoin or sold some of her lands that have appreciated. LOL. She could probably have rich investors that loaned her $$$. We all know the obvious TRUTH about what these showbiz women do but sometimes we just have to ignore for peace to intervene. If her husband does not complain, who are we to have headaches. I feel sorry for the hubby though. The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom. PEACE.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Unik3030: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
peanutbutter:
Typical bush Nigerian man mentality. A woman cannot be successful on her own, she must have had to give “favors”. I really don’t blame you, I blame your faulty upbringing. People like you can never make it in life. It’s not a curse but it’s just reality. Poverty would forever follow you like flies follow the stench of shiit.so beaut.
u are just an aggressive fool who type for likes,u people who are not exposed stay for one ghetto n defend who u know nothing about.i don't blame u though,go to some bars on d island n see what your angelic actresses are doing with moneybags.with many I have seen so far it's safe to conclude majority(99.9%)of these girls are high class call girls who can follow anybody for money.i know u will defend toke makinwa this way when she bought d 50 million naira range shebi,u will write epistles n call her hard worker not until she was bursted that it was a gift from a sugar daddy.try n meet a movie director n ask him how much these girls collect per role in a movie n what they flaunt then u know say d story no add up.its all because vaids don't work in Nigeria if not they won't do that.so make these actresses your role model at your own detriment.come to island n see what ordinary G boys dey use dem do.y ini Edo no fit stay marriage,y b say mercy aigbe left her husband n few months later she's buying everything.defend what u know,dont defend what u know nothing about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Budline(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Unik3030:
u are just an aggressive fool who type for likes,u people who are not exposed stay for one ghetto n defend who u know nothing about.i don't blame u though,go to some bars on d island n see what your angelic actresses are doing with moneybags.with many I have seen so far it's safe to conclude majority(99.9%)of these girls are high class call girls who can follow anybody for money.i know u will defend toke makinwa this way when she bought d 50 million naira range shebi,u will write epistles n call her hard worker not until she was bursted that it was a gift from a sugar daddy.try n meet a movie director n ask him how much these girls collect per role in a movie n what they flaunt then u know say d story no add up.its all because vaids don't work in Nigeria if not they won't do that.so make these actresses your role model at your own detriment.come to island n see what ordinary G boys dey use dem do.y ini Edo no fit stay marriage,y b say mercy aigbe left her husband n few months later she's buying everything.defend what u know,dont defend what u know nothing about

FACT
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
esoro aye....
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
Beautiful, do they also offer massage with "happy ending"? grin

Have u ever gotten a happy ending from a beautiful masseuse...

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Rozaytee: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
mumuristic ode

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Konquest: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gistformant:
Nollywood actress and Triple MG's Franklin Ubi estranged wife, Lillian Esoro opens a state-of-the-art Spa in Lagos.

She caption; Im glad to announce my baby project is finally done and open for business. I’m grateful to God for making this possible. We offer pedicure, manicure, Jelly pedi, feet wax, Abayas, Eyelash, And our own Makeup brushes. @liocaofficial Visit us from Tuesday- Sunday 9am-7pm. No1, Victoria Arobieke street off admiralty road. Lekki phase1 Lagos. See y’all you just might have me attend to you personally
Let’s give them Hot Hot

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/actress-lilian-esoro-opens-state-art-spa-lagos-photos

^^^^^
^^^^^
OK... I'd love for her to attend to me personally just
as she indicated in her Press Release. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Migos Having Fun With Davido & Bred, Show Off Naira Notes (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.