Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi (21370 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Greetings everyone, do check out my Photo-realistic drawing of Senator Binta Masi, Nigerian politician, businesswoman, administrator and philanthropist, serving as the Senator of Adamawa North Senatorial District of Adamawa State since 2015.

What are your thoughts?

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Emmafe(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Woah! This is commendable

Note 8 up for grab, check my signature

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Drop your Whatsapp contact.... I think I will be needing your services

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by decatalyst(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
More artistic inspiration to you I pray.

Great job.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Emmafe:
Woah! This is commendable

Note 8 up for grab, check my signature

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Jkyoung:
Drop your Whatsapp contact.... I think I will be needing your services

29 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2018
decatalyst:
More artistic inspiration to you I pray.

Great job.

Thank you and amen to your prayer. God bless
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by ZarahBuhari: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
You should go into 3D Modeling Dude. Nice craft

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by faithfull18(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Eberechi24(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nice one. My love for artists no be here o
Unfortunately, I can't draw

Nairalanders, someone's service needs to be employed. Encourage him/her

iLegendd, here are his drawings

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
My thoughts? Sell your drawing instruments use the money to buy yourself one loaf of bread and a bottle of coke.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow.

This is great.

Keep it up man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
how do you even do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by 1x2x3: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
I find it difficult believing these drawings. Awesome

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by qanda: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by fk001(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, do check out my Photo-realistic drawing of Senator Binta Masi, Nigerian politician, businesswoman, administrator and philanthropist, serving as the Senator of Adamawa North Senatorial District of Adamawa State since 2015.

What are your thoughts?

Do you know her in person? If no, I will like to show it to someone close to her, the credit goes to you.

BTW your work is really commendable.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Almaiga: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow, you have a talent in drawing.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Oblang(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow...this is cool..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by FisifunKododada: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by zionwinn(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Do u mind posting a picture of you doing the drawing. Though a short video will be better.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is a great job. High creativity. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Very good job.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by itiswellandwell: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mheeen

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by dmakoy: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is highly commendable. Are you on IG? Let me follow you & promote your work.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Mryacks: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Looks cool. I like that woman....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Flames000(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
zionwinn:
Do u mind posting a picture of you doing the drawing. Though a short video will be better.
make person help me wear this guy 500 own...

Why didn't u insist on Buhari to show you his waec certificate before he became president??

Pig!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Harry00(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin kul

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Maket: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
My thoughts? Sell your drawing instruments use the money to buy yourself one loaf of bread and a bottle of coke.
what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by frozen70(f): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lovely art work

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by valdes00(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slimszy:

Chai I for like make you draw my wife but as I dey look am, he go cost.... Make i just bone for one side

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by gentleibraheem(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is just unbelievable. . . . . . .
You mean he did this with a pencil??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) / A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop / Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.