Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Princess Shyngle Calls Michael Essien’s Wife The Dumbest Wife Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Calls Michael Essien’s Wife The Dumbest Wife Of The Year (818 Views)

See The Big Ass Of Princess Shyngle That Made Michael Essien Dump His Wife / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Calls Michael Essien’s Wife The Dumbest Wife Of The Year by Sophiejonas: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2018

Instagram ‘slay queen’,Princess Shyngle has reacted to reports that Michael Essien’s wife, Akosua Puni has packed her things and moved out of her matrimonal home after finding out that her husband, the former chelsea footballer allegedly cheated on her with Shyngle.

The Gambian Ghana-based actress, Shyngle revealed in an interview in August 2018 that she dated Essien for a year before finding out he was a married man. After hearing the news, Essien’s wife, Akosua who is his manager and mother of his two children moved out of their home because of his alleged affair with the actress and they may likely be heading for a divorce too.

Shyngle took to her Instagram stories to react over the news, she wrote:

"If you leave your husband’s house because he’s still in love with his ex and can’t let her go then you should definitely receive the dumbest wife of the year award."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/11/04/princess-shyngle-calls-michael-essiens-wife-the-dumbest-wife-of-the-year/

Re: Princess Shyngle Calls Michael Essien’s Wife The Dumbest Wife Of The Year by sirusX(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2018
And who says he's still in love with his ex?

Woman don't be too confident in the borehole you carry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Calls Michael Essien’s Wife The Dumbest Wife Of The Year by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2018
I will comment my reserve, let me finish my Okpa and Kulikuli
Re: Princess Shyngle Calls Michael Essien’s Wife The Dumbest Wife Of The Year by Emmafe(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2018
Rubbish!

Note 8 up for grab, check my signature
Re: Princess Shyngle Calls Michael Essien’s Wife The Dumbest Wife Of The Year by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin whores everywhere I go

90 dollars verified AdSense for sale

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Body Fitting Dress. See Photos / Genevieve Nnaji: From Lion Heart To Billionaire Status. / See How Rapper Princess Vitarah Stepped Out For An Appointment With Underboob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.