Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Events And Experiences That Really Convinced You That Miracles Do Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Events And Experiences That Really Convinced You That Miracles Do Happen (326 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Events And Experiences That Really Convinced You That Miracles Do Happen by CHAVINCI: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2018
here is mine,after closing from work,i helped my boss with something and didn't notice it was really late,and there was no way i could sleep at my work place,i trekked from my company to the main bus stop and it took me about 8mins to get there,lo and behold everywhere was like a desert and there was news at the time that a ritualist den was busted recently,so i stood there at the stop even though i knew i wouldn't see a fly much less a bus en route my destination,this was almost 12:30am o! i just prayed a short prayer in my heart and just few minutes after praying one of my neighbour who was a bus conductor saw me and shouted my nickname i hated so much "dongoyaro! dongoyaro!!",i don't know why but at that moment,that name he called me sounded so nice it brought tears of joy to my eyes,so there i was stranded in the middle of nowhere at a very odd time of the day when bus drivers were already closed for the day and i didn't just see a bus,i entered a bus that took me to the entrance of my house,miracles do happen,
Re: Events And Experiences That Really Convinced You That Miracles Do Happen by Chevrolet076(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2018
have you heard of the word PROBABILITY before?... this is a chance that can happen.... consider this.;
if i throw up 10 dice and they all show up 6 each.. will i go to church to make offering or thanksgiving for that.. the probability for that is around (1/{6"10}).. which is out of 6"10 throws it should occur at least once.... it may be the first time or second or the last time... so its no big deal that you saw the person at that time., what about other times that you've not been seeing him or anyone who you needed his/her help??... were your prayers not answered then?
Re: Events And Experiences That Really Convinced You That Miracles Do Happen by Uyi168: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
CHAVINCI:
here is mine,after closing from work,i helped my boss with something and didn't notice it was really late,and there was no way i could sleep at my work place,i trekked from my company to the main bus stop and it took me about 8mins to get there,lo and behold everywhere was like a desert and there was news at the time that a ritualist den was busted recently,so i stood there at the stop even though i knew i wouldn't see a fly much less a bus en route my destination,this was almost 12:30am o! i just prayed a short prayer in my heart and just few minutes after praying one of my neighbour who was a bus conductor saw me and shouted my nickname i hated so much "dongoyaro! dongoyaro!!",i don't know why but at that moment,that name he called me sounded so nice it brought tears of joy to my eyes,so there i was stranded in the middle of nowhere at a very odd time of the day when bus drivers were already closed for the day and i didn't just see a bus,i entered a bus that took me to the entrance of my house,miracles do happen,
A real miracle will be,an amputee regrowing a limb ....

(1) (Reply)

FORGIVE (3) / .. / Taking A Child That’s Not Dedicated To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.