Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? (22335 Views)

Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? / PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2018
The highest paid profession in the world should goes to our mothers
Mothering.... QED

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Melison(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2018
bettercreature:
Teachers are overrated.I think soldiers and pilots should be in that position
Teachers are overrated??
Who taught those pilots??
Get small sense na
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by orjir59(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2018
football
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by dontro(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2018
ayEbeneyzer:

these people try risking deir lives nd family's life jxt to save we d citizens.

Wrong: these soldiers try risking deir lives nd family's life jxt to kill other people's family, relatives, and destroy their economy.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by LDaVinci: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Why do so many people just carelessly say "Teachers?"
There are so many levels and types of teachers that its ridiculous to simply just say "Teachers".
Would you consider that that a nursery school teacher for example should earn more than a neuro surgeon? ? ?
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by bettercreature(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Melison:

Teachers are overrated??
Who taught those pilots??
Get small sense na
You need sense! Teachers are overrated, i dont see any risk in classrooms unlike frontline or in the cockpit
Teachers should get a life,teaching is just like every other profession and every profession has what they are offering people
No profession is useless

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Jokerman(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Soldiers
Teachers
Doctors
Engineers
Farmers

My top 5....

The profession with the lowest pay should be politics

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by neweraomo: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2018
sekembaakesan:
Farmers!

Maybe developers too.. Their jobs are all risky and dangerous.

Igbo amaka
grin grin grin gbasibe

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by mejai(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Nursery schools teachers. It is not easy to coordinate kids. From there, u choose ur path in life
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by vaxx: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2018
LDaVinci:

Why do so many people just carelessly say "Teachers?"
There are so many levels and types of teachers that its ridiculous to simply just say "Teachers".
Would you consider that that a nursery school teacher for example should earn more than a neuro surgeon? ? ?
probably Yes.....

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Codes151(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Teachers and nurses
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by SantiRAMBO: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by frozen70(f): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Doctors because life is involved
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by padresolomon: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Yahoo boys
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by israelmao(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Teaching encompasses everything.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Demandy1(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
skull mining :-Xskull mining
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by gaskiyamagana: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Scientists
Good, qualified, dedicated, diligent integrity conscious teachers /lecturers. They taught, open the brain for developing potential of whatever one became in chosen career.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Baroba(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Neurosurgeons..

Anyone that can operate on a persons brain or spine without causing damage wins my respect..
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by corbanstevee: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Seriously, I think the job of being a Mother is best fit for this category; some may think of me as a joke but seriously in the specifics a mothers job is deserving and in the generic I say being a parent is worth the category of jobs that should be well paid.
This then underscore the clause if they ever get into the class of job listed for remunerations.

For the record, I am guy with children; my opinion is mine. Please like, comment if you agree. 'Shaders', ema binu!
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Realdeals(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Though not recognised as a real profession, Parenting is a big job

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by gaskiyamagana: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2018
bettercreature:
You need sense! Teachers are overrated, i dont see any risk in classrooms unlike frontline or in the cockpit
Teachers should get a life,teaching is just like every other profession and every profession has what they are offering people
No profession is useless
Teachings is just like other profession....
Who teaches those in other professions?
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Henrypraise41(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2018
I suggest drug and medical professionals, if you are alive you will teach, go to War and so on.
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by robosky02(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
It should be housewife profession

E no easy to be baby mama
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by bettercreature(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Teachings is just like other profession....
Who teaches those in other professions?
And who taught teachers? Teachers didnt bring knowledge from heaven either
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Forcemen,farmers,doctors and maybe engineers. We can survive without the rest
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2018
JOBLESSNESS
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Thedruggist: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Pharmacists... They're the backbone of the health sector
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Ryocaj(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2018
We already av one n its not debatable.. oloshoism.. prostitution.. dat shii pays a lot..
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2018
corbanstevee:
Seriously, I think the job of being a Mother is best fit for this category; some may think of me as a joke but seriously in the specifics a mothers job is deserving and in the generic I say being a parent is worth the category of jobs that should be well paid.
This then underscore the clause if they ever get into the class of job listed for remunerations.

For the record, I am guy with children; my opinion is mine. Please like, comment if you agree. 'Shaders', ema binu!
No one ask you to have children. You should consider raising kids as a privilege not a job. If you can't raise them with joy and happiness, don't have them
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by tegafej(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2018
Petroleum and Gas engineers because without Energy, the world is going to shut down and everything ceases
Re: What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? by gaskiyamagana: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2018
bettercreature:
Teachers are overrated.I think soldiers and pilots should be in that position
Teachers are overrated?
Foul-fool talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares How His Wife Who Is An Architect Suffers Sexism In Her Profession / The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office / Corper Or Corp Member Which Is Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.