Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home (36991 Views)

Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Following a crack in the marriage of ex-Ghanaian star footballer, his ex-girlfriend has taken shots at his wife, calling her dumb.

Princess Shyngle has reacted to reports that Michael Essien’s wife, Akosua Puni has moved out of her matrimonal home because the former Chelsea footballer allegedly cheated on her with Shyngle.
Recall that in August 2018, the Gambian Ghana-based actress revealed in an interview that she dated Essien for a period of one year before finding out he was a married man.

“I dated him. I had no idea he was married. I had no reason to ask him because I never saw wedding ring on his finger and there were obviously no pictures of him and any woman on a social media so I assumed that he was a single man,” she told The DELAY show.

Last Month, news surfaced that Essien’s wife, Akosua who is his manager and mother of his two children had moved out of their home because of his alleged affair with the actress and they may likely be heading for a divorce too.

Taking to her Instagram stories to react over the news, Shyngle shaded Essien’s wife as she described her the ‘Dumbest Wife Of The Year for leaving her home because her husband is still in love with his ex and can’t let her go.'
She wrote;

“If you leave your husband’s house because he’s still in love with his ex and can’t let her go then you should definitely receive the dumbest wife of the year award”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/michael-essiens-ex-girlfriend-shades-wife-for-allegedly-moving-out-of-home/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by TigerTears(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Chimo

*Modified*
Chai today na me con be FTC
My account wan smile be that oooo

But this girl body mad ooo shocked shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Celebgistz1: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by unyimecc(f): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
achievement!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Made4naijablog: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Abokiselfpaid(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Franklyspeakin: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Abobyyyy. Babash. This girl shape shaaaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by alexy147(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proud cheat. Clap for yourself.. Mumu.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by bugggg: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
4ck 'um
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Somehow she's saying the truth. It is only a foolish woman that will pack out of her matrimonial home just because the husband is a cheat. All men cheat and you have to stay and deal with it.
I don't know why some ladies are quoting me o. The earlier you believe that all men cheat the better for you so that you won't have heart attack when it happen and you will start planning to kill the man out of anger. Nobody should quote me again biko. I only said my opinion. Thank you

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blind. Add me on WhatsApp with the link below. Just click it

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Teenaba(f): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
angry sad
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by ultron(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Celebrities and rubbish....are 5 & 6
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by itsmeurLady(f): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Who is this one The word love has really been abused!!!! Why would a man still be in love with his ex? He would have married her na. Sha, I don't blame the cheap ladies, I blame the man that has no standards/self control whatsoever.

Abeg if u are reading this, if u know u are not ready for marriage, don't marry. It is not for kids! Ensure that u stop your cheating habits before u enter, if not, it will destroy your home. It might tarry but it will definitely happen.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Rumicarter: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
The NERVE of all these side chicks.

14 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by SAMBARRY: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mshewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Lexusgs430: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Michael dey chop beta stew on jollof o .......

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
If my husband is caught dead with such a “woman”, I too will leave immediately.

Some men live by POUSSY alone.
This girl wey nefa marry dey make noise ni?
Very BRAINLESS! cheesy

What a disgrace! cry

Oh gal, your turn dey come o!
Try to get married first, then come and talk.
Reminds me of President Weah and his first wife. embarassed
Men usually never leave their wives for more classy females. Only FOR OLOSHOS!
What a curse! cheesy

See name? SHYNGLE? ? ? ?
Very ominous of DOOM! grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by jesmond3945: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
This princess shonidiot is one big hoe-me breaker and I don't know why nairaland is so obsessed with idiots imagine the nonsense she is just spewing.

16 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by faithfull18(f): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
No shame anymore. People now see things like this as normal and are not even ashamed to admit in public.

12 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by CheapDataGuy: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
madam ex. abi na Y sef. why u no marry am at the first place if you are good to him

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by OsuMustGo: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Za huzzle is real
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Slikbae: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by nabegibeg: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Following a crack in the marriage of ex-Ghanaian star footballer, his ex-girlfriend has taken shots at his wife, calling her dumb.

Princess Shyngle has reacted to reports that Michael Essien’s wife, Akosua Puni has moved out of her matrimonal home because the former Chelsea footballer allegedly cheated on her with Shyngle.
Recall that in August 2018, the Gambian Ghana-based actress revealed in an interview that she dated Essien for a period of one year before finding out he was a married man.

“I dated him. I had no idea he was married. I had no reason to ask him because I never saw wedding ring on his finger and there were obviously no pictures of him and any woman on a social media so I assumed that he was a single man,” she told The DELAY show.

Last Month, news surfaced that Essien’s wife, Akosua who is his manager and mother of his two children had moved out of their home because of his alleged affair with the actress and they may likely be heading for a divorce too.

Taking to her Instagram stories to react over the news, Shyngle shaded Essien’s wife as she described her the ‘Dumbest Wife Of The Year for leaving her home because her husband is still in love with his ex and can’t let her go.'
She wrote;

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/michael-essiens-ex-girlfriend-shades-wife-for-allegedly-moving-out-of-home/
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Dinho20(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
TRUE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by seunmohmoh(f): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
What message is she passing exactly?

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
she should mind her own business

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Slikbae: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Not all men cheat so speak for your husband and/or boyfriends alone. Also it is not in your place to tell someone to stay with a cheating partner.
Xcelinteriors:
Somehow she's saying the truth. It is only a foolish woman that will pack out of her matrimonial home just because the husband is a cheat. All men cheat and you have to stay and deal with it

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blind. Add me on WhatsApp with the link below. Just click it

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Something is wrong with this lady she should be advising or shading the man and not the woman.
It is the husband who is dumb not the wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
[Somehow she's saying the truth. It is only a foolish woman that will pack out of her matrimonial home just because the husband is a cheat. All men cheat and you have to stay and deal with it]

A beg speak for yourself o
No woman who has self respect for herself would take poo from a man because she wants to keep her marriage . The woman is not foolish she just has a good self esteem.
If you are comfortable with your husband cheating on you please keep it to yourself and stop advising other women to take poo or condone a cheating partner.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Abokiselfpaid post=72688398][/quote]. earn free bitcoin https://www.capcomltd.com/?ref=Robnectar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win / Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.