Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home (37014 Views)

Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by egojeny1(f): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

A beg speak for yourself o
No woman who has self respect for herself would take poo from a man because she wants to keep her marriage . The woman is not foolish she just has a good self esteem.
If you are comfortable with your husband cheating on you please keep it to yourself and stop advising other women to take poo or condone a cheating partner.
Supported

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Amumaigwe:

I bet you that your have caught someone you are/were in relationship before cheating and you never did what you are fiercely advocating.
Not to say that it is right for men to cheat, but my worry is that some naive souls will read your submissions and do as suggested and go into another relationship and the cycle continues. The peace she is searching for will then elude her forever.
No woman that left her well rounded husband that just happened to cheat has ended up happier. If they claim, they are just being hypocritical
Good morning.
You bet wrong Mr man cool
Do you know me or my name to say that I am just making mouth.
I am what I am both online and offline if you cheat I leave my self esteem is too high to tolerate BS from anybody.
My post is an opinion and anybody can take or leave it.They are not naive but they do have self respect for themselves.Not every man commits infidelity so there is no cycle to continue.
I would rather remain single than stay with a cheat.
@bold say what you know you are not everybody.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by ready2learn: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2018
After we will be told violence isn't right. Doesn't this home breaker deserve small 'koboko'?
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by aalangel(f): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2018
What you sow, you reap...karma is bae..
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by centboy123456(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Somehow she's saying the truth. It is only a foolish woman that will pack out of her matrimonial home just because the husband is a cheat. All men cheat and you have to stay and deal with it.
I don't know why some ladies are quoting me o. The earlier you believe that all men cheat the better for you so that you won't have heart attack when it happen and you will start planning to kill the man out of anger. Nobody should quote me again biko. I only said my opinion. Thank you

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blind. Add me on WhatsApp with the link below. Just click it

wow is this coming from a woman I just can't believe it bae u said d dam turth it better u let them know because most time men do it for fun that all a man can cheat and he still love his wife
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by KanwuliaExtra: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2018
Amumaigwe:

This is hate speech. Beware!

Indeed!
My opinion. cool
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Amhappy(f): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Cheating makes children insult you. See a lady who should be hidding her face talking in public. I don't think Essien wife left forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain / Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.