Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (29594 Views)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by christyanah: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
I've been married for three years now but I think I might've made a big mistake. I used to be sexually attracted to women before I gave my life to Christ and it's been amazing so far. I'm blessed with a couple of kids which I love and adore but I'm afraid, I haven't been fulfilled.

Ofcourse, I love my husband and he's been nothing but amazing but I don't think i'm sexually compatible.
I've never been aroused by a man.
Never enjoyed kissing a man
I've never been sexually attracted to men, no matter how gentle they are. I've tried. Prayed. Fasted.
I seem to achieve all these easily with women.

I think I need help
Even my husband notices how sexually lazy I've been towards him. I'm so worried.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nwodosis(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
You gave your life to Christ, you overcame lesbianism and lived happily? Why then did you take your life back from Christ?
You should tell your husband the truth about yourself and stop deceiving the innocent man. If he accepts you "for whom you are " make I borrow una language, and still loves you, he can get you a lesbian sex doll for you and you guys might even be having thre*some with the doll.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by ogorwyne(f): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
You are about to crash someone's life o. You didn't know this before you married him? Why now?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by cenaman(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
hell is ur potion in jesus name.

15 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by JasonScoolari: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
I won't condemn you, but I have to advise you to do away with those lesbian friends...

Do it for your marriage and the kids.

65 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Oreofepeters: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't have problem with lesbians but my problem is with gays...

I can even marry a lesbian as long as she's not going to cheat on me with another man...

if I caught my wife in bed with another woman I will be very happy to use my 9inch preek scatter two of them in a thréesome way...

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by FluidQueen(f): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
This isn't rocket science. You're a lesbian. He's an heterosexual man. Don't punish him any further. Divorce him.

He'd get joint custody of the kids. Everybody's happy. You can finally chase that orgasm. Cest fini.
Why people think they can just pray their sexual orientation away is just baffling and the apex of stupidity.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by sparkle6(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
FluidQueen:
This isn't rocket science. You're a lesbian. He's an heterosexual man. Don't punish him any further. Divorce him.

He'd get joint custody of the kids. Everybody's happy. You can finally chase that orgasm. Cest fini.
Why people think they can just pray their sexual orientation away is just baffling and the apex of stupidity.
What? Just to reach a land of 2mins pleasure, you want her to break a home. A knot being tied up in the church and blessed. What do you mean sexual orientation? Are you okay? Nobody was born gay or les! Its just a self decision and western societal orientation.
My sister get that shitty mindset off your head.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by sparkle6(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
FluidQueen:

What? Just to reach a land of 2mins pleasure, you want her to break a home. A knot being tied up in the church and blessed. What do you mean sexual orientation? Are you okay? Nobody was born gay or les! Its just a self decision and western societal orientation.
My sister get that shitty mindset off your head.

15 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by 46O1CE: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I don't have problem with lesbians but my problem is with gay...
You need to fuck_ off .

4 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
In 2017 ur kids were 6 and 3. Now u say uve been married for 3 years

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
ednut1:

Are you a minner?

If you're not, you should become one.

You are wasting your talent on NL mining old posts.

47 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by calliope(f): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
You can't pray away the gay; it'd only make matters worse. All I could imagine is the poor girl you left 3years ago to go chase this charade of a life, you live now.. undecided

Take responsibility for your darn actions, stay miserably in that marriage and make it work regardless, after all you consciously knew what you were getting into, yet you chose the life, so bear the consequences however unsuitable it feel.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nwodosis(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
ednut1:
Bros, most of these stories may be fictitious but knowledge are acquired and lessons learnt.

22 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
I think you should let your husband know the truth. And I also recommend seeing a sex therapist. They have a lot tools that can help you achieve orgasm and you'll enjoy your sex life. Again. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by oaselemi: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
The solution is simple, anytime you and your husband want to perform gymnastics activities in your room you invite one more lesbian to join

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by columbus007(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Very simple! get a very clean house help for yourself and let her touch you when you want.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
You're confused and your hormones are all over the place. Best chance, you're bisexual. If you're brave enough to tell your husband, it might be the best decision you ever made. Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
You're confused and your hormones are all over the place. Best chance, you're bisexual. If you're brave enough to tell your husband, it might be the best decision you ever made. Goodluck.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Ranchhoddas: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sounds like a fake story to me!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Yoshy: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
christyanah:
I've been married for three years now but I think I might've made a big mistake. I used to be sexually attracted to women before I gave my life to Christ and it's been amazing so far. I'm blessed with a couple of kids which I love and adore but I'm afraid, I haven't been fulfilled.

Ofcourse, I love my husband and he's been nothing but amazing but I don't think i'm sexually compatible.
I've never been sexually attracted to men, no matter how gentle they are. I've tried. Prayed. Fasted.

I think I need help
Even my husband notices how sexually lazy I've been towards him. I'm so worried.

Yiu were not born a lesbian and nobody is born gay, dont take the advice that its who you're.

The most important question is, are you ready to fight to overcome this?

8 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Obodo999(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I don't have problem with lesbians but my problem is with gay...

Both are equally bad. Why are you justifying one over the other? Pray you don't encounter a lesbian because she will shorten your life
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by rex444(m): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2018
Op r you d one? Else my advice will be a waste
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 05, 2018
If true then this is not a bog deal.

Divorce and go each others way.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by dadalicious: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:
She could not even change moniker to post

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Exponental(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Does he know your past? Encourage him to do more pre-intimacy before sex. Free your mind and explore.... gay/lesbianism is punishment, it's an improvisation of good sex.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Speedyconnect15: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Nawao.

Its not easy.
I won't judge u. cool cool sad
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Donaluta(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:

You need to fuck_ off .

Myndd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by 46O1CE: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Donaluta:

Myndd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2
Who’s this clown?
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by KalakutaRepubli: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
christyanah:

I think I need help
go ahead and tell your man, just be open with him.
If he is someone like me, I wouldn't mind, really!!!

I could even join a party with ur lesby partner.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names You Can Never Give Your Child? / After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.