Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) (2209 Views)

Female Guest Caught On Camera Stealing Cups From Table At Party Into Her Bag / The Eye-popping Dress Roman Goddess Wore To A Wedding / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by G1STM0RE: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
The photo is trending on social media for obvious reasons. Lady rocks eye-popping dress as a female guest to a wedding.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/female-guest-wore-massive-eye-popping-dress-wedding-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by G1STM0RE: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Kwamecron(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
The way the woman wey dey en back dey look am een..

4 Likes

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by tstx(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
She came to sell market... If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by onlinetomola(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bet Why! Naa monitoring Spirit for the Groom she be
Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Mumuboy11: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
boys go Don collect number tire today

1 Like

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by CHAVINCI: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
if to say i dey dat wedding,i must Bleep her for ladies room
Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mogbe!! See Aggressive Marketing, this one fit confuse the groom sef, see how bobby be fresh like Romanian Today bread..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
Mogbe!! See Aggressive Marketing, this one fit confuse the groom sef, see how bobby be fresh like Romanian Today bread..... grin

That's to filters and it's likely she added make up to the cleavage region to hide blemishes.

Yeah, she has big breasts but there is nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ehiscotch:

That's to filters and it's likely she added make up to the cleavage region to hide blemishes.

Yeah, she has big breasts but there is nothing special.

Do your neighbors like you? angry
Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by 46O1CE: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
That’s what most of them fish brains got to offer .
Their body!

2 Likes

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is complete rubbish. How can someone wear this publicly in the afternoon to a public occasion? This nonsense must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sinaj is finer and her own is bigger angry
Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Khd95(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is an all frontal ballistic and artillery attack,whaaaaaaat shocked

Sexual harassment,but nobody to cry to sad cry

1 Like

Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
To war is for young men to die and for old men to talk... undecided
Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
are u sure the apple Adam ate in the beginning wasnt Eve breast ... chai.. but i know myself...if she sits near me...i will switch sit asap..
Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by solihu(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin Ameen somebody! God bless titties. Taking away boredom and creating solace for eon's. Thank you generous ladies for helping to soothe brothers out there. I bless the Lord for his magnificent creativity in fashioning those soft mesmerizing warm soft balloons, so magical grin
Re: Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yeah, she has big breasts but there is nothing special.[/quote]u gast go soak your eyes for hypo.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her / Julie Strain Has Passed Away - Details On Her Death And Obituary / Lucy Fight Kaisha During Bbnaija Reunion 2021 Disfigure Her Head (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.