Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jumia Black Friday Scam! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Black Friday Scam! (644 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday Scam! by Kikimarshall: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
We have to be careful with all these so called online promotions. I got a Freezer from Jumia on the 3rd of September 2018 for N50,800 and now I checked and d same exact model and specifications is now sold for N95,000 which is almost double the price. Luck enough I had previously saved a screenshot of the former price. See below

Re: Jumia Black Friday Scam! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
You want Black Friday in Nigeria.

The Green, White and Green on our hopeless flag is yet to translate into anything meaningful.

But you want Jumia to sell a brand new fridge for N10,000.

Especially when it's not their fault that our country is almost useless.

Why? Bros Why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Facebook User Ordered For A Plasma Tv But What He Got Instead Will Shock You / Are you Applying for Tony Elumelu Foundation 2019? Get In Here / Is Quidax The Easiest Excahnge For Naira To Bitcoin And Verse Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.