Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl (745 Views)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by fbajomo: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hi there ladies, am interested in meeting nigerian ladies , I currently reside in London, am an IT developer and a quite a bit of programming, I am 35 years old and have an athletic build.

I have a good sense of humor and willing to meet like minded and well women.

please reply to this post if you are interested.
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by jaybaby(f): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
Ok
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by iice(f): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2007
Erhhh goodluck
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by fbajomo: 2:03am On Apr 11, 2007
@iice

culd you not be abot ore constructive?? plonker!!!
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by iice(f): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2007
fbajomo:

@iice

abot? Is that a name?
Ore? Oh yeah i love ores, gold ores, silver ores, coal ores
Constructive?  Yeah from ores to bars to necklaces/bracelets/amulets etc.
Plonker undecided Is that like flunker? because i can do that.  Or is it like something in those cargo ships because that would be hella fun grin

Am sorry if am too slow, it happens cheesy
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by Creamish(f): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2007
fbajomo:

@iice

U kinda sound like a pirate grin
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by fbajomo: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2007
@iice

why am I not surprised, typical Nigerian girl for you, comes to a forum, hijacks a topic, does not contribute anything constructive, and tries to prove some sort of superior intellect whilst all the time she is mouthing of nonsense, you are constructive , in your narrow-minded, dim-witted, slow-paced way, oops, Guess I said too much, hope you fast paced enough to understand all that,
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by iice(f): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2007
fbajomo:

@iice

why am I not surprised, typical Nigerian girl for you, comes to a forum, hijacks a topic, does not contribute anything constructive, and tries to prove some sort of superior intellect whilst all the time she is mouthing of nonsense, you are constructive , in your narrow-minded, dim-witted, slow-paced way, oops, Guess I said too much, hope you fast paced enough to understand all that,

Was i supposed to be anything other than Nigerian? Did i hijack? I said goodluck but something happened along the way that i couldn't quite get. What superior intellect? Don't most of us have intellect? To think that am superior must mean someone around is inferior. oh and all that you called me, if i recall, i did say sorry if am slow, it happens. New CD please, this one has been playing over and over.
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by kingsleyi1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2007
all nija babes are good so make ur choice lol! cool grin smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by IBDat(m): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2007
Shocking!!!
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by leans: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2007
i need a sweet girl that will be love , cos am still searching
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by saucekid(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2007
leans:

i need a sweet girl that will be love , because am still searching

you go search tire till you and methuselah become cousins
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by ufobabe(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ fbajomo and iice

u both must take it easy here. we are not here 4 fight, calling of names and insults,

most especially fbajomo! are u the guy in question here.

ladies are reading ur reactions.

know what u want, work 2wards rightly and then u get it.
Re: Looking For A Nice Nigerian Girl by iice(f): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2007
Please see the date. . .that's been long gone with the dust. Why dig up? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Love Be This? I Love You No Be Small / Help: My Friend Needs A Wife! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.