Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (38267 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by kingsfire: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2018
cyndy1000:
Why wishing her bad

I Wish her a happy martial life in advance
But e go still crash tongue
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2018
I just hope they're getting married for the right reasons...when two people are constantly involved in a romantic scene on set the lines can easily get blurred....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by stevio(m): 2:13am On Nov 05, 2018
FRAUD ALERT
Lamp2022:
Monday VIP Games Available..
Yesterday winning proof below.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by WetinConsignMe: 3:20am On Nov 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by vickydevoka(m): 3:40am On Nov 05, 2018
U wan marry fyn boy n u no want make en cheat. OK of. Na only u sabi better thing
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by phabulux: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Lamp2022:

Thief! Go and vote for Atiku!

Better still, sell your papa house use am play (since you're so sure).

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by PNomsule: 3:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Lamp2022:

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by PNomsule: 3:59am On Nov 05, 2018
phabulux:

Thief! Go and vote for Atiku!

Better still, sell your papa house use am play (since you're so sure).

Perfect Sense like Stew
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by D1zion: 4:40am On Nov 05, 2018
lookatew:
na wa o..
D way dis thing dey enter FP, iss like Seun/lala have collected small something... because me I dont understand why mods think we'll be so interested in this couple?

how can 3 out of the last 6 topics be about something so mundane and irrelevant?
haba bro why say that.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Brightgem(f): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Hehe! Ebira boy abi! Mouth zipped! She's a fine actress.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by mightyhazell: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2018
wow. these two lovebirds on tinsel
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Juliearth(f): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2018
faithfull18:
Na wa . Killjoy everywhere you go.

I tell you! I wish them all the best.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Juliearth(f): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2018
Puth22:
Love is a scam

Until you meet the right person/missing Rib.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by lolaluv1(f): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2018
Igbirra!!
They can be stubborn oo.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Rockyrascal(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2018
Ayodele70:
Another Tinsel wedding is set to hold, as actress Linda Ejiofor and her fiancé, co-star Ibrahim Suleiman have finally revealed their relationship to the world.

Ibrahim shared the above first photo of them and wrote;

""For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord.
Thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Look at me. I am proof. ❤❤❤ #approved
#ibrahimonimisisuleiman
#CaptainQuest
#SonOfAisha
'

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/linda-ejiofors-fiance-is-her-tinsel-co-star-ibrahim-suleiman-photos.html

awwn my favorite nollywood actress ...the actor is from kogi state, ebiraland precisely
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by biosystech: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2018
safarigirl:
Ene and Chuks are still around.

Y'all don't even remember them because dem no be slay couple
I love those two and I keep praying their marriage last.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Emasel(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
mynairaland2018:
All the tinsel marriages are broken up. lipsrsealed I wish her the best.

No true, Chuks and Ene are still together, even Gbenro Ajibade and Osas Ighodaro are still together.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by famosemmy(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
they look solo sweet @=@
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Emmanueledu(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2018
safarigirl:

Not just them... Gbenro and Osas are still together nah
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Ayodele70:
Another Tinsel wedding is set to hold, as actress Linda Ejiofor and her fiancé, co-star Ibrahim Suleiman have finally revealed their relationship to the world.

Ibrahim shared the above first photo of them and wrote;

""For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord.
Thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Look at me. I am proof. ❤❤❤ #approved
#ibrahimonimisisuleiman
#CaptainQuest
#SonOfAisha
'

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/linda-ejiofors-fiance-is-her-tinsel-co-star-ibrahim-suleiman-photos.html

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed why me LAWD
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by jiggar(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
francescainnoce:
Beautiful.
Just wondering though.
Is it possible to have a PRIVATE WEDDING in this time and age. Just saying becos God knows I love to have one someday.
Simple, private and precise.
Close family and friends.
25 persons in total.
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Seeing your simplicity and humility, has just added to an, already sweet Monday to me.

I appreciate your thinking about having private weddings. My thoughts has always been fixated on that path.

God bless you abundantly. I would like to know you and be a friend, if it's ok by you.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by carammel(f): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
safarigirl:

Thanks for this, i love those two because they seem not to allow vain things get to them, that's the only way they can remain married as celebrities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] / COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave / Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.