Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (38257 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Ayodele70: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Another Tinsel wedding is set to hold, as actress Linda Ejiofor and her fiancé, co-star Ibrahim Suleiman have finally revealed their relationship to the world.

Ibrahim shared the above first photo of them and wrote;

""For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord.
Thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Look at me. I am proof. ❤❤❤ #approved
#ibrahimonimisisuleiman
#CaptainQuest
#SonOfAisha
'

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/linda-ejiofors-fiance-is-her-tinsel-co-star-ibrahim-suleiman-photos.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
All the tinsel marriages are broken up. lipsrsealed I wish her the best.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin yeye marriage that will crash

I have 2 verified Nigerian AdSense old policy for sale

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Celebgistz1: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by WinningEleven(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Marriage way go crash as naira land server day crash in the afternoon

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by cyndy1000(f): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why wishing her bad

I Wish her a happy martial life in advance

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Davidfash10000: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Davido Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYyUO9p8nSw

Tiwa Savage Cry On Stage For Wizkid As She Wins MTV Best African Act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vvgK25URss
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by lookatew: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
na wa o..
D way dis thing dey enter FP, iss like Seun/lala have collected small something... because me I dont understand why mods think we'll be so interested in this couple?

how can 3 out of the last 6 topics be about something so mundane and irrelevant?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by francescainnoce(f): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Beautiful.
Just wondering though.
Is it possible to have a PRIVATE WEDDING in this time and age. Just saying becos God knows I love to have one someday.
Simple, private and precise.
Close family and friends.
25 persons in total.

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by faithfull18(f): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Na wa . Killjoy everywhere you go.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by NobleAngell(f): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Awwww congrats. My love for this lady is 100%. She's so full of life. May God bless your union. And may your marriage be different from the regular short-lived celebrity marriages in Jesus name.

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Puth22(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Love is a scam

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by 12345baba(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
People are already jinxing the marriage. Nawa o. Them for just go marry without announcing it o. Dbanj style

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Elpinto(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
lookatew:
na wa o..
D way dis thing dey enter FP, iss like Seun/lala have collected small something... because me I dont understand why mods think we'll be so interested in this couple!!

how can 3 out of the last 6 topics be about something so mundane and irrelevant?

I just tire for the matter oo
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
Not only afternoon, it happens at anytime of the day.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by arsenal33: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Puth22:
Love is a scam
u mean your own love? or are u a scammer too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by arsenal33: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
like your own?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
mynairaland2018:
All the tinsel marriages are broken up. lipsrsealed I wish her the best.
Ene and Chuks are still around.

Y'all don't even remember them because dem no be slay couple

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by naturefellow(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
francescainnoce:
Beautiful.
Just wondering though.
Is it possible to have a PRIVATE MARRIAGE in this time and age. Just saying becos God knows I love to have one someday.
25 persons in total.
I like this line of reasoning!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Yuceeluv(f): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Actors/actresses and catching feelings... Later someone will say its just an act...that's why I can't be with an actor before high bp kills me...esp if he is cute.
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by victorian(f): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2018
12345baba:
People are already jinxing the marriage. Nawa o. Them for just go marry without announcing it o. Dbanj style

Welcome to Nigeria
That's how it rolls here in this country. Excluding me.
Most wish celebs to breakup even before the wedding date and if they scale through wedding day by miracle. They keep wishing and saying all sorts till the marriage ends in divorce. And yea! Some start watching the womb of the bride, awon womb watchers! They will troll the wife, say mean things on her handle every day.
Then when the marriage eventually collapse they laugh it off and say , all these celebs sef! What's wrong with them? Their marriages Hardly last! What's wrong with them! Gosh! Next! cool

To marry coded is the best.

From my end, happy married life to the couple.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Obierika(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by okeyben10: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2018
francescainnoce:
Beautiful.
Just wondering though.
Is it possible to have a PRIVATE MARRIAGE in this time and age. Just saying becos God knows I love to have one someday.
25 persons in total.

marriage or wedding

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by tstx(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Ayobami7(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by MyAmericandream(f): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2018
safarigirl:
Ene and Chuks are still around.

Y'all don't even remember them because dem no be slay couple
Gbam!! They keep there things private.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by tstx(m): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Dunno about yall... But if she ain't as curvy as these African Female Celebrities......, I ain't marrying
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Eserise1(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Linda my love, i was supposed to marry you cool , Any way since i saw both of them in Tinsel, they looked compactable , wishing them long lasting marriage with fruitfulness.Amen
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by 12345baba(m): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2018
victorian:

Welcome to Nigeria
That's how it rolls here in this country. Excluding me.
Most wish celebs to breakup even before the wedding date and if they scale through wedding day by miracle. They keep wishing and saying all sorts till the marriage ends in divorce. And yea! Some start watching the womb of the bride, awon womb watchers! They will troll the wife, say mean things on her handle every day.
Then when the marriage eventually collapse they laugh it off and say , all these celebs sef! What's wrong with them? Their marriages Hardly last! What's wrong with them! Gosh! Next! cool

To marry coded is the best.

From my end, happy married life to the couple.
no be small womb watchers. Lol
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by Canadianbreed01(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2018
How sure are you about your games? ote author=Lamp2022 post=72688186]Monday VIP Games Available..
Yesterday winning proof below.[/quote]
Re: Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Wait ooo...did Linda Ejiofor pay the mods?

Three Linda Ejiofor news in less than 3 hours on FP...haba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Chilling In A Private Jet Before Her Show In Malabo / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.