Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

2018 MTV EMA Winners: See The Full List - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2018 MTV EMA Winners: See The Full List (17476 Views)

Wizkid Congratulates Burna Boy For Wining Best Africa Act Award At 2019 MTV EMA / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) / Davido Wins Best Worldwide Act At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2018 MTV EMA Winners: See The Full List by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
You did not indicate the winners of some of them nah. angry

U better do so if u want ur post to make Front Page.

This half-done job cannot make FP unless Nairaland mods are...

Somebody should help me complete it
https://https-en-m-wikipedia-org.0.freebasics.com/wiki/2018_MTV_Europe_Music_Awards?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfpqt3uwqxVypmbd
Re: 2018 MTV EMA Winners: See The Full List by ThisKC(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I searched all thru online to get a complete list but none include Tiwa's category. Racism go kill oyibo them...Even this poster did not add their category. Mod I blame u for bringing it to fp

Actually, some categories are awarded before the show itself, especially awards that are for specific regions outside Europe, that has always been the case (Categories like best American artiste, best African artiste etc) Davido won this category last year, it was the same modus operandi. The show is already packed full with activities and they want to keep to time. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, the awards clearly states it's for Europe basically, wait for Africa's version. Even that "upcoming generation" category (that a Nigerian won) they just added didn't make it to the show.
Re: 2018 MTV EMA Winners: See The Full List by MNDY(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
That "Havana" song is sooooo sweet... Sounds so soothing walai

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Gospel:sheks Jp - Corona Virus[mp3] / Timaya - Hold Me Now [video Download] / Gwingz: "Overload"  Ft. Lumsco (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.