Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Nairalander's Message To A Lazy Person - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Nairalander's Message To A Lazy Person (299 Views)

She Hates Me For Being A Lazy Man – An Understated Dominance / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / See What A Stupid Elder Did To A Lazy Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Message To A Lazy Person by WizEmre(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dear Lazy Artist,

I know you always want to complete that project tomorrow or someday. You want to recline on the sofa and think of groundbreaking ideas. Those that will make millions wonder and remember you as the grandmaster of creativity.

Small ideas are not good enough?! SMH.

Anyways, I was like you two years ago. Only two years ago...my head was buried in a pile of dreams and ideas that ‘will be fulfilled “tomorrow” or “someday”’. My shelf (more like folder because I didn’t own a shelf) was stacked with unfinished projects. I was disheveled. I was sad. And I was broke - as broke as a broken candle as I like to say. Clients didn’t bother to take me seriously enough to entrust their projects with me.

If you haven’t already experienced all of the things that I have highlighted or some of them, just wait. Wait for few more weeks and you will see how miserable you would have become. Only by remaining the lazy artist that you are.

However, there is only one thing to do to get out of the mess you’ve dipped yourself into. You can ACT. Just think of every moment as a moment to ACT. Think but ACT. Because at the end of the day ACTION trumps thoughts, and practise is grander than theory.

Regards,
WizEmre

(1) (Reply)

Hip Hop And Drugs By Mr. Eazykiel / Finding Happiness - Episode 10 / Article Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.