Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

She Hates Me For Being A Lazy Man – An Understated Dominance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Hates Me For Being A Lazy Man – An Understated Dominance (184 Views)

A Nairalander's Message To A Lazy Person / "BLACK MAN" An African's Colonization Story By Pedronule / See What A Stupid Elder Did To A Lazy Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Hates Me For Being A Lazy Man – An Understated Dominance by Nairablink(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22
“What do you mean by you’re pregnant Gracie”

“I don’t understand your question. I said I’m pregnant”

“But how can it be possible. We were careful Gracie”

“That is what you get when two adults does not use protection”

“But you told me you would take care of yourself” I turned around the room as I kept scratching my head. What is Gracie trying to say. I’m a married man with two kids. I turned around and faced her.

“Grace please tell me you’re joking”

“Sorry David but I am not joking. I just came back from the hospital this morning and I’m three weeks gone”

“But how could you allow this happen. You always tell me that you will take care of yourself and now here you are saying that you’re pregnant. Don’t you know I’m a married man” I thundered

“Please do not raise your voice at me, you knew you were married yet you couldn’t keep your hands off me. I never forced you to climb on me remember”

“Gosh” I exclaimed. This is one thing I never planned for.

“Listen David, rather than shouting, we better think about the next step to take”

“So what next step are we taking? I asked

“I’m not having an abortion for your information. I think we should put our heads together and agree to taking care of this child together” she said.

Looking at Grace, she seemed so comfortable and confident. More like she has been praying for this to happen.

“Are you nuts, do you want to destroy my home” I yelled

“I’m not destroying your home David. But I want you to know that I’m keeping this child and you should get yourself ready to be a father to him or her”

She was busy moving her hand round her flat tummy. The more she did that, the more she made me angry. I wouldn’t say the child is not mine. Grace was a responsible lady.

She isn’t like other ladies out there, she’s homely and focused. She’s well mannered and re-served. I met her during the low period of my life.

“My mom said I should not, that I should not stress myself after giving birth”

“But you gave birth two months ago and the doctor told us the other day that you’re fit to do anything and even start work if you choose to.

I have never asked you to do anything for me since you put to birth. I did this because the doctor said you’re fit.

It’s not like you’re going out to get the items, everything is already here. I was hungry for the porridge yam and I missed the way you prepare it. What do you want me to do now”

“Well you can manage this one or you take tea” she replied.

She walked out on me and went straight to her mother’s room. I slept that night without eating. The next morning I called my mother inlaw to tell her how unhappy I Continue Reading The Full Episode...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Upcoming Writer? Post Your Work On Myschoolupdatesblog / Do You Need A Good Copywriter? Then Don't Scroll. / Talent Or Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.