Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift (82828 Views)

Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by queensera(f): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigerian singer "2face" in tears, yesterday, as his wife, Annie, and his babymama, Pero, ended their age-long rift. 

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/2face-in-tears-as-his-wife-annie-and-his-babymama-pero-ended-their-age-long-rift-video/

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by queensera(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
tuface is one of the celebrities I admire with the way he handles his family and babymamas .

unlike some of his colleagues that are nothing to write home about

339 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by chriskosherbal(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
virgoquin:
tuface is one of the celebrities I admire with the way he handles his family and babymamas .

Gbam!!! Spotted

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Michellla(f): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by MetroBaba1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
virgoquin:

Baby Mama Spotted.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Richdad50(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
A real man who understands the importance of Family. A step in reconciling all the children. Most people do not know the dangers of baby mamas until down their old and weaker days when the children will tear down your fortune before your very eyes.

To have children from one woman gives you the opportunity to have a degree of control over them because their mother is saying to them what you wish. But having children from baby mamas takes the control entirely out of your reach. She will inspire the children to fight for theirs which in turn will tear down all you ever built.

Lessons: A woman you deemed fit to regard as Baby Mama will not spare her children from tearing down your empire if that is what it will take for them to have their legitimate share.

#Richdadnuggets

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by wayne4loan: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
That's the way he cried when he told us to come out and protest against buhari... angry

38 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Lagosbynature: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Here is the video clip, him just dey cry like baby undecided the both women drew his head to their big chest to console him grin enjoyment

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by AJNIGERIA(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
To cry is good for the body

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by amolak: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Father of all Nation

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by mekaboy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Three--some loading.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Starboytwo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oh what a tears(oh I'm touched) .... Awon oloriburuku na dah one I go chop this afternoon....

He even they use style suck brezz... Na tears of joy true true

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by holluwai(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Saw the video on Ig

isnt she married to a pastor? (Okay, not her....that is Sumbo)

I really cant come to terms with the usefulness of this except he plans to take her as the second wife, kinda makes no sense cheesy

and dude buried his crying face between two sets of breast.....I bow! cheesy

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by gabazin080(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na dem sabi

When u suck one of d woman's breast very well, she willingly submit d other one.
This is d origin of buy one and get one free.

7 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by damola1: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Cry cry baby
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dah means e still de nyash de second wan nah...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by gabazin080(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ladies, Have you ever waited for yr periods and even knelt down and told God "if I get my periods this time I won't do bad manners again

21 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Odobaone: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Am sure he regretted so many things while he was crying..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by AdonaiAluminium: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
You sef stop making baby mamas everywhere, Abi Dey take woman do you

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Alexk2(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Respect to the man who learn to accept responsibility for his actions/mistakes. God help you bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by AmazingELixir: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
undecided

2 face the infinitesimal bleeper.

I hope for Ann's sake she knows the implications of this her action...2 face's third leg is restless ooh!...

4 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by pawesome(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
virgoquin:

ghen ghen
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by bababai: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Omoluabi cry

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by seyigiggle: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
so nw, he is free to be eating two plates without squabbles? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.