Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift (82876 Views)

Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by 2LESS(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Annie and Pedro were burying their hatchets, while Tubaba was busy burying his head between two MANCHESTERS.
GOD PLEASE DELIVER ME FROM ANY BWEST SUCKING SPIRIT!!!
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Tonymario58: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
virgoquin:
tuface is one of the celebrities I admire with the way he handles his family and babymamas .

unlike some of his colleagues that are nothing to write home about

You sound like potential babymama
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Joyincrease(f): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Beware of a reconciled enemy o. Na so oyibo talk.

3 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by lielbree: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Aww so sweet. Annie is just an angel.

I can't stand by my man like this.... I'm not so forgiving.

Tuface made a lot of mistakes but he obviously loves his kids.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by anonymuz(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Richdad50:
A real man who understands the importance of Family. A step in reconciling all the children. Most people do not know the dangers of baby mamas until down their old and weaker days when the children will tear down your fortune before your very eyes.

To have children from one woman gives you the opportunity to have a degree of control over them because their mother is saying to them what you wish. But having children from baby mamas takes the control entirely out of your reach. She will inspire the children to fight for theirs which in turn will tear down all you ever built.

Lessons: A woman you deemed fit to regard as Baby Mama will not spare her children from tearing down your empire if that is what it will take for them to have their legitimate share.

#Richdadnuggets
you just it all brother
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by kanayo76: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
The man with golden prick
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Assassin101: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
am sure you wouldn't mind making the list of his baby mamas

virgoquin:
tuface is one of the celebrities I admire with the way he handles his family and babymamas .

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Johnpsite: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Starboytwo:
Oh what a tears(oh I'm touched) .... Awon oloriburuku na dah one I go chop this afternoon....

He even they use style suck brezz... Na tears of joy true true
werey
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by EZEBEL: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
the Pedro came prepare with all her arsenal weapon of mass destruction. Tu-face will do it again.
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by DKM123: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Quite touching, truth be told.

He is actually the one in the middle of it all and probably suffering the brunt of the feud. This is like a major load off his chest.

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by naijapikin04(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lagosbynature:
Here is the video clip, him just dey cry like baby undecided the both women drew his head to their big chest to console him grin enjoyment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=136WSHvgZao
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Yoighaman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
WTF is that lady putting on? smiley
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Gandollar(f): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
mekaboy:
Three--some loading.
Ayam telling you grin
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Gandollar(f): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
holluwai:
Saw the video on Ig

isnt she married to a pastor? (Okay, not her....that is Sumbo)

I really cant come to terms with the usefulness of this except he plans to take her as the second wife, kinda makes no sense cheesy

and dude buried his crying face between two sets of breast.....I bow! cheesy
I totally agree with you. Before you know it, Annie is jealous and feeling insecure once again.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Pain(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is a warning to 2Face. You days are numbered if your wife and concubine should ever align.
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by fanpace: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Celebgistz1:
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO;

>>https://celebgistz.com/2face-breaks-down-in-tears-as-his-wife-annie-and-baby-mama-pero-make-peace-after-years-of-animosity-video/
Anni watch your back oo, when your enemy fight you with force and didn't get you they will come in a friendly way. take note
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by sylve11: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Richdad50:
A real man who understands the importance of Family. A step in reconciling all the children. Most people do not know the dangers of baby mamas until down their old and weaker days when the children will tear down your fortune before your very eyes.

To have children from one woman gives you the opportunity to have a degree of control over them because their mother is saying to them what you wish. But having children from baby mamas takes the control entirely out of your reach. She will inspire the children to fight for theirs which in turn will tear down all you ever built.

Lessons: A woman you deemed fit to regard as Baby Mama will not spare her children from tearing down your empire if that is what it will take for them to have their legitimate share.

#Richdadnuggets

Sense full here.... cool
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by thorpido(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
lielbree:
Aww so sweet. Annie is just an angel.

I can't stand by my man like this.... I'm not so forgiving.

Tuface made a lot of mistakes but he obviously loves his kids.
You realise he got the others pregnant before Annie?
She had a choice not to marry him but once you accept someone like him,you have to deal with the baggages.
It's in your own interest to be at peace with the babymamas too.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Triangles1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
virgoquin:

That's harsh oh but you make sense die
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
gabazin080:
Ladies, Have you ever waited for yr periods and even knelt down and told God "if I get my periods this time I won't do bad manners again

grin oga which kind weed u dey smoke,

That your buy one get one free never commot body, I Neva finish laugh , u dey post anoda. grin
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
crying what he caused all this to himself....una dey show sympathy
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by SirBunky85(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
wayne4loan:
That's the way he cried when he told us to come out and protest against buhari... angry
chai,una no dey ever forgive person ni?
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by valicvicto(f): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
why him de cry, when him de course d riff he no know?

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
virgoquin:

U mean Wizkid and the likes?
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by sluk(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
3some loading...
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Volcano12(f): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
holluwai:
Saw the video on Ig

isnt she married to a pastor? (Okay, not her....that is Sumbo)

I really cant come to terms with the usefulness of this except he plans to take her as the second wife, kinda makes no sense cheesy

and dude buried his crying face between two sets of breast.....I bow! cheesy
This guy TUface is so soft when it comes to women.To protest,e no get liver,if na woman matter,e go take first.abeg this guy matter tire me

1 Like

Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by goodnewscliff(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
mekaboy:
Three--some loading.
u too condemn grin grin grin
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by bassette(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is very comical... and the lady had to show up in a see thru with such tempting melons iyammi!! Annie daalu ooo
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Savilar2pet(m): 1:30am On Nov 06, 2018
it's was obvious the way things was for him, thank God did what will safe his future life time.
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2018
eyinjuege:
Just do right by your children, the women should have little or no business with each other.

Meanwhile, wasn't it Pero that left her husband to go and born for tuface?
Yeye dey smell. She will still born no 3 for him. It will be a girl.
Pero already has 3 for him. 2boys 1girl. His first daughter.
Re: 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Annie is just a good woman
And at what point do u throw self respect and self love out of the window for a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] / Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.