Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture (49181 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by WotzupNG: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Veteran Christian film maker, Mike Bamiloye has shared the pre-wedding picture he and his wife took when they were about getting married. The pre-wedding picture shows a huge level of decency which is quite different from what is obtainable today where intending couples are seen sending strong sexual messages.

Sharing the photo, Mike Bamiloye wrote:

”Youths of Nowadays,
Come Up Here, and let us teach you
How to take Fantastic Pre-Wedding Pictures!”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/11/mike-bamiloye-pre-wedding-picture/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by PharmaGirl(f): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol.
But then, intending couples should atleast show proper decorum when taking pre wedding photos.
This new trend of taking sexually suggestive pictures as pre wedding photos is really not nice.

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by braine(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mount Zion style? Thanks. but no thanks, Sir.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by madridguy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nothing is educative here or fantastic either undecided

Oga Bamiloye should let them be.

This kind of pre wedding picture is the type that is taken by two co-workers not the one to be taken by an intending couple.
It is not fantastic at all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by daveP(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol
The concept has been totally abused no doubt.
Even that baby bump crap is annoying too.
What is freedom?

12 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by IamD18: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
That's why i like Hausa an Fulani folks. They don't have time for all these, they so much value their cows and radios than all these photo bla bla bla.

Instead of them to take pre-wedding photoshoot, they'll take pre-suicide-bombing photoshoot.

39 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Richdad50(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sad
Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by PenlsCaP: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oga shut up, u go enter room Bleep ur wife @n@lly come dey talk trash

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Tamarapetty(f): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wakanda mummy and daddy G.0 style is this??

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Kingv(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Women actually marry cos of pre-marital pix

If e no dey seductive na him be say you still dey learn

How I detest the pre-wedding rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by nepapole(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Waste of time,pose, money.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by tstx(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Talk don finish
Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Sirpaul(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
My Grandfather told me he saw the Titanic, and from the beginning, he warned all the people that the boat would sink but they ignored him. However, they were warned again on several occasions until they kicked him out of the movie theatre

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Houseofglam7(f): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
What’s pre-wedding photos
I can’t keep up with that trend undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by MrImole: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol!

Those days when you will be calling your girl, sister Rebecca and she will be calling you brother Obodi Edom too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Gullah: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mike Bamiloye, I can never forget this man and his wife

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by adetem(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin How did you want agbero pre-wedding pic to look like brother and sister in the church look the same.

Any lucky man out there will thanks me later for this; B912SQPQWQATCS-4970120

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Ayoemrys(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
My Grandfather told me he saw the Titanic, and from the beginning, he warned all the people that the boat would sink but they ignored him. However, they were warned again on several occasions until they kicked him out of the movie theatre
pele dear av u taking ur drug

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by thorpido(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
That third picture just looks very silly.
Maybe I'm old skool sha.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Some intending couples won't buy your idea sir....cheesy that second pics though
Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
BEAUTIFUL COUPLE
Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by vivianbelema(f): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
decent picture not all these demonic pictures I have been seeing of recent

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by Hotfreezer: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sirpaul:

So, you have a grandfather and they can't buy you rope to tie you?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by adedayoa2(f): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
We've all gone astray

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.