Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This (4476 Views)

GAMR X 2024: Gamr Africa And Infinix Host Gamers From 23 African Countries / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities / Naija Gamers (PC, Console & Mobile Gamers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Make God bless me ...I go free console giveaway every month for here .

Let these guys live . When I remember my struggle to buy a console it's a mixed bag of emotions .

One day I will tell you all some of my adventures.
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Mamman3300(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2019
MobileGees:

Can you list some please
xcom enemy within,
star wars knights of the old republic,
ravensword shadowlands,
rome total war,
jade empire,
the elder scrolls morrowind,
max payne
gta series,
bully anniversary edition,
prometheus godfire,
the amazing spiderman 2,
gangster series,
half-life,
baldur's gate 1&2,
planescape torment,
mass effect,
dead space,
call of duty(cant remember the subtitle),
the walking dead 1&2,
the wolf among us,
final fantasy games,
valkyrie chronicles,
galaxy on fire 2,
shadowgun 1&2,
modern combat series(pt 4 is the best imho),
heros and castles 2,
nova 3 (not da stupid 30mb version),
morphite,
noblemen 1889.
more are out there so you'll have to do little research to find them.
Ps not all this games can b found on the playstore so you'll have to search on google.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Abubakar96:
Calm down. The difference between Mobile and PC gaming is not a thin line. Mobile gaming is miles away...

Those gaming smartphones you talked about aren’t anything special. Just a regular high end smartphone with bumped up specs - That’s it. Adding extra RAM, Space and increasing the screen refresh rate doesn’t make it a come close... LOL. They’ll still play the same games as your average phone.
and what is even crazy is the price. 7 to 8 hundred usd. that can buy me a good entry level gaming laptop like the Dell g5. Mobile gaming is crap as far as I am concerned.
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Mamman3300:
First of all mobile gamers are gamers,lets clear that out of the way.
Secondly to those saying mobile games are short and unimmersive obviously don't know nothing about the catalogue of mobile games because i could mention games that provide over 20 hours of gameplay with console quality graphics.

Abeg, which mobile game has console quality graphics?
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2019
LucemFerre:

TF... Nvidia GT 730 and GTX 1050ti all have 4GB but they are generations apart. That's how mobile components and gaming platforms' components are.
Just shut up and go and sh!t cuz, it's escaping through you thoughts.

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Mamman3300(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2019
LucemFerre:

Abeg, which mobile game has console quality graphics?
check the list i made
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mamman3300:

check the list i made

Okay, I just read you wrote console-quality graphics but, didn't specify which console.
I agree there are mobile games with old-gen console graphics and some present gen indie games' graphics.
Any PS4 AAA title would explode IPhone 15 in medium graphics
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cuteamigo1:

No mind that dude. I'm giving him practical analysis and he's referring me to google. As if Google na somebody house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by APCsupporter: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anybody that plays games is a gamer whether it is Xbox, Nintendo or Android. In fact saying mobile GAMERS are not GAMERS itself is self-contradictory. So many ignorant and arrogant people here
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by APCsupporter: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mamman3300:
First of all mobile gamers are gamers,lets clear that out of the way.
Secondly to those saying mobile games are short and unimmersive obviously don't know nothing about the catalogue of mobile games because i could mention games that provide over 20 hours of gameplay with console quality graphics.

Let them go and finish GTA san Andreas in 4 hours on android

1 Like

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy grin grin

Dem no mention phone screen grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Make I run comot before dem crucify me grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by MobileGees: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
LucemFerre:
Make I run comot before dem crucify me grin grin grin

Given by your definition Nintendo Switch, PSVita gamers are not gamers? undecided undecided

You are ignorant and at thesame time a dumb fool angry angry
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by MobileGees: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
LucemFerre:
cheesy grin grin

Dem no mention phone screen grin

That same Wikipedia gave this definition to the "video gamers" angry angry

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
MobileGees:

That same Wikipedia gave this definition to the "video gamers" angry angry

Read it again... grin you know say you no dey too understand English tey tey, no be today
It's like parents and children. Children will remain children until they have their own children before they become parents, ka gane? grin
They said the culture evolved. It accommodated mobile users into similar fun category, not the title

MobileGees:

Given by your definition Nintendo Switch, PSVita gamers are not gamers? undecided undecided

You are ignorant and at thesame time a dumb fool angry angry

Nah kid, no be me and you

1 Like

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Mamman3300(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
LucemFerre:

Okay, I just read you wrote console-quality graphics but, didn't specify which console.
I agree there are mobile games with old-gen console graphics and some present gen indie games' graphics.
Any PS4 AAA title would explode IPhone 15 in medium graphics
Yep thats true.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2019

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mobile gamers lol more like mobile gaymers, I play alot of mobile phone games and it's trash, come and talk after you have finished playing something like bloodborne, the physics of a smarter game requires a strong CPU, it will be hard to have a phone of that level of realism (behaviour) without having battery impact,

Disclaimer: My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by LucemFerre: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
tobianthony:
Make God bless me ...I go free console giveaway every month for here .

Let these guys live . When I remember my struggle to buy a console it's a mixed bag of emotions .

One day I will tell you all some of my adventures.

I totally understand bruh... Ain't making fun of mobile game players cuz, I play it too. But, I know my place when I had it alone. I don't compare myself with console gamers. I knew they were superior in every way. Goat no go ever become lion because e dey form lion only when it has every characteristics of a Lion.

And for your console giveaway... make I dey follow you bumper to bumper (no homo). I go like every dot wey you make for NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Thegamingorca(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Mobile gamers are not gamers. #fact
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by shogsman(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2019
Y'all saying mobile gamers aiiint gamers,I play on both PC,ps4 and mobile and I can categorically say that games like nbk19 Android has much more better graphics compared to ps3 and just a little behind ps4 and the funny part is that it's barely 3gig.
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
I consider mobile gamers as sissies, lol come back to comment, when your GPU is cranking to push pixel to the screen and dealing with tough games, most mobile games can't have intelligent AI like that , that's why most enemies in game ain't as smart as powerful platform
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Mobile gamers are not gamers. #fact
Respect
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Perfectbeing(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
For the last time, mobile gamers are not games..
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by samueldo4life(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
pcguru1:
I consider mobile gamers as sissies, lol come back to comment, when your GPU is cranking to push pixel to the screen and dealing with tough games, most mobile games can't have intelligent AI like that , that's why most enemies in game ain't as smart as powerful platform

is there anything like intelligent AI ? NPCS deals with programming if you had played NOVA freedom edition u don't b saying this.
Re: Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2019
samueldo4life:

is there anything like intelligent AI ? NPCS deals with programming if you had played NOVA freedom edition u don't b saying this.

We are talking about the intelligence of the enemies, some games require extensive CPU for such, however I would retract my statement because Mobile CPU are now stronger and getting faster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Nintendo Games / The Best Laptops For Games/entertainment Within 80-100k Range / Latest Top 10 Android Soccer Games With Their Working Download Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.