Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Six Types Of Bananas, Which Do You Enjoy Most? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Six Types Of Bananas, Which Do You Enjoy Most? (1946 Views)

Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) / The Nigerian Food From Another Tribe You Enjoy. (Pic) / What Happens When You Eat Corn And Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Types Of Bananas, Which Do You Enjoy Most? by clive2u(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
see the 6 different types of banana and their different benefits.

1. Cavendish Bananas are high in potassium and pectin, a form of fiber. They can also be a good way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6

2. Lady Finger bananas are high in potassium, and dietary fiber. They are also full of good pre-biotic bacteria which is good for gut health. Lady Finger bananas are also rich in vitamins C and B5, with lesser quantities of vitamins A, E and K. Bananas are also high in minerals such as manganese, magnesium, calcium and zinc. Bananas are also very low on the glycemic scale and are ideal for those on a diabetic diet.

3. Plantain Banana are rich sources of complex carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, and are easily digestible, Digestive health. Fiber is especially important because it promotes bowel regularity, Weight control, High in antioxidants and Good for your heart. ...

4. Manzano bananas can lower cholesterol and are an excellent natural remedy for constipation, heartburn or nausea, whilst the potassium, fibre, vitamin C and B vitamins all support heart health.

5. Rich Source Of Nutritive Fiber: Red banana, also known as red dacca banana is a great source of fiber it Prevent Kidney Stone and Rich In Vitamin C. good way for Weight Reduction. Red Bananas Improve Blood and An Instant Source Of Energy and Eat Red banana For Curing Heartburn:

6. Burro bananas have very little fat and are very low in calories. They are high in potassium and also contain a significant amount of vitamin B, vitamin C, fiber and magnesium. They also contain amounts of phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper and selenium.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Types Of Bananas, Which Do You Enjoy Most? by chukxie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
All join. I love eating bananas.
Re: Six Types Of Bananas, Which Do You Enjoy Most? by Tianahopy: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
I don't even know which is which all I know is I like banana. But which one in particular is the best?
Re: Six Types Of Bananas, Which Do You Enjoy Most? by world123: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2023
That's your problem oh. All I know is banana is banana irrespective of its colour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Possible Cost Of Cow / Please What Is The Name Of This Plant? / Describe This Yam With One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.