Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo (47693 Views)

Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Adeola Adebayo Killed By Kidnappers After N3M Ransom Payment. Photo / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by mimimile93: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
dainformant:
Pandemonium broke out earlier today between a driver and a bus conductor along Lekki/Victoria Island expressway over issue of payment.

According to reports, the driver (in red polo) refused to pay the conductor N1,500 for yesterday's job which resulted into a heated argument and later degenerated into a fight. 

The duo took the fight which reportedly started from the bus seriously as they landed in a gutter filled with dirty water, yet they didn't stop after being left by the residents and passersby to fight till the end. 

The winner of the street fight was not revealed as Facebook user Collins Edemenya who witnessed the shocking incident captured them. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/driver-and-conductor-fight-in-a-gutter-along-lekki-road-over-payment.html

The people videoing them should be arrested
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Kingibo: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
This man is a heartless man grin grin
Na your pikin nah
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by elvision1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
mimimile93:

Na you be lightning arrestor nah!
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by brownbib(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Give him his pay. A work man is worthy of his wages
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by 9jaArea: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yorubas don't have sense sha
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by 9jaArea: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yorubas and fight sha... I initially thought this kind of thing was limited to Ibadan yoruba
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by okerekeikpo: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
No be afonja? Na normal thing for them na, na only agboro job them sabi do
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by 9jaArea: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Even in the middle of the road Yoruba don't separate fight

LuciferKristi:
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Jadax(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You don't mean it.......
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Jadax(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
mimimile93:

Na only you Waka come?
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by AnalQueenluci: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lagos hub of animousity ! Wie gentle men ar seen as homosexuals
n fair,humble n beautiful women ar seen a yellow snakes
I rather visit taraba dan lagos!
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Dreament(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
what will u called the other other person that snapped the pic. both of them are mad
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by zeromeridian: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
The man is busy taking pictures and recording videos instead of separating fight just to post on nairaland
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
He's a typical example of an average lagosian. I was going to see a friend one sunday evening. On getting to the expressway leading to his place, I saw a vehicle engulf in fire with thick flame. There were 2 guys inside the bus which collided with a parked truck. The driver had passed out while his friend who sat beside him was just speaking in a strange language . He had a deep cut on his fore head with blood gushing out of the injured spot. I think the force of collision made him hit his head on the dashboard, which must have affected his brain. While some people were just passing by the bus, others were taking selfies and posting same on the social media while the guys were trapped in the vehicle. the driver had his 2 legs hooked in between the driver's seat. I had to call for help, fetched water and poured it on the their head. Some people joined me and we succeeded in evacuating the guy speaking in a foreign language from the vehicle first. He later became fully conscious and helped in providing useful information about their relations. in short, we succeeded in pulling the driver out and taking him to the near by hospital where he regained his consciousness. They were coming from a friend's birthday party. Some people are just useless in this lagos. Once there is an accident on the way, the next thing you'd see them do is slow down and start taking a selfie. traffic would now begin to build up. What more can I say...I saved a guy's life on third mainland bridge sometimes. A lagos taxi parked his car on the left side of the road and left his door open whilst he was attending to the fault developed by the engine. this guy was a dispatch rider. He suddenly rammed into the driver's door which was open and had his ribs broken. As I was helping out, others were just taking a slefie as they passed by. bad people.

1 Like

Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by deavicky(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Juni4jay:

U expected D man to enter D gutter to separate the fight or what?!!
at least talk to them
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Ojady(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Anger influenced fighting is a form of insanity. Imagine what their reactions would be, were they not angry, and someone attempted or threatened to push them into such a gutter....but the blinding and mental degrading nature of anger led to fight anywhere anything but human display... such a pity
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by KelB(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2018
awelekiti:
He's a typical example of an average lagosian. I was going to see a friend one sunday evening. On getting to the expressway leading to his place, I saw a vehicle engulf in fire with thick flame. There were 2 guys inside the bus which collided with a parked truck. The driver had passed out while his friend who sat beside him was just speaking in a strange language . He had a deep cut on his fore head with blood gushing out of the injured spot. I think the force of collision made him hit his head on the dashboard, which must have affected his brain. While some people were just passing by the bus, others were taking selfies and posting same on the social media while the guys were trapped in the vehicle. the driver had his 2 legs hooked in between the driver's seat. I had to call for help, fetched water and poured it on the their head. Some people joined me and we succeeded in evacuating the guy speaking in a foreign language from the vehicle first. He later became fully conscious and helped in providing useful information about their relations. in short, we succeeded in pulling the driver out and taking him to the near by hospital where he regained his consciousness. They were coming from a friend's birthday party. Some people are just useless in this lagos. Once there is an accident on the way, the next thing you'd see them do is slow down and start taking a selfie. traffic would now begin to build up. What more can I say...I saved a guy's life on third mainland bridge sometimes. A lagos taxi parked his car on the left side of the road and left his door open whilst he was attending to the fault developed by the engine. this guy was a dispatch rider. He suddenly rammed into the driver's door which was open and had his ribs broken. As I was helping out, others were just taking a slefie as they passed by. bad people.
This your long note sef
E no gree finish
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by ifnyioj22(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Do you know who i am? Who you be??

Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by akigbemaru: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by gulfer: 4:31am On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
That's Chiwetala Agwu, he's always laying heartless roles in NOLLYWOOD angry angry angry
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Slurity(m): 4:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Iyajison:
It's nt ur fault bro....

Fight nd reserve ur strength

...everything will b fine soon...

Jxt get ur PVC ready..

Na dat illiterate cause am
You are in for the worst if your PVC is your hope
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by CDCEO001: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Is that gutter or river?
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by damostrings01(m): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2018
Nawa for both of them
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by adetes: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Na them sabi

Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2018
If the fight lead to death of any. A good police man will arrest the witness who refuse to make an effort to settle the fight but confidently took pictures of the fight scene and tag him an accomplice
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Awaja(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2018
The one on red yielded long ago .
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by lexzyy(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2018
A trial will convince you, I deal in all kinds of cosmetics to creams, lotion, face toner, perfumes etc. Contact me on 08133864197
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Who can tell who the driver is grin
Driver or conductor who strong pass grin
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Reference(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

So what should he do....jump in or dial 911... grin
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2018
neonly:
U DONT MEAN IT
this man is headed back to daura for being a failure.
Re: Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo by Reference(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
If the fight lead to death of any. A good police man will arrest the witness who refuse to make an effort to settle the fight but confidently took pictures of the fight scene and tag him an accomplice

Is there any law anywhere in the world that says you must separate fight. Abeg think well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.