Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her (47678 Views)

ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by G1STMORE: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
A man has been arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating and procuring abortion for his 15-year-old daughter with the connivance of his wife in Asaba, Delta State.

According to Gwamnishu Harrison of BBI, the sexual abuse started when the victim was just 10 years old. The suspect was said to have laced his daughter’s food with drugs to perpetuate the crime.

The girl allegedly informed her mother, but she was told to keep quiet. The abuse continued until she got pregnant and it was aborted. .

Recounting her ordeal, the victim said: "I just saw myself wake up tired, with blood/sperm all over my private part. My mother is aware of everything, my grandparents are aware, my elder brother is aware and our pastor is also aware".

The victim is now in BBI’s facility, where she is currently undergoing therapy and medical treatment. Her parents are cooling off in police custody and the case will be charged to court on Monday, 8th of July, 2019.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-for-raping-impregnating-procuring-abortion-for-his-daughter

6 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by CreepyBlackpool: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
It's a family affair

what's my business

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
demonic dad AND mom should get a bullet each to the back of the head....

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Family matters

Keep off
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by bikerboy1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lord!!!! When will all these types of news stop.

Until a joy stick is cut short, lesson would never be learnt.

12 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ouch! undecided shlt happens smiley
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Niwdog(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aru!
Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by musco4me: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by puyol005(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
If he were to be rich, ritual people go shout. Poor man fetish agro

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Tallesty1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jungle justice
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Graduateacher(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
angry where are those rapist apologists? did she enjoy the sex?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by englishmart(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
All these zanga people

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Only you

Rapes & Impregnates, Aborts

Devil the learn work wey you dey

5 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by emeijeh(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Castrate the bastard!

4 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by brightisodje(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nigeria is finished grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by ashantitope: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Make them castrate him

5 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Pavore9: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sickening.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by enemyofprogress: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by wink2015(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Another Gboza in Coza !

6 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is family issue,settle it privately...Abeg!
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Christy5(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
embarassed
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Christophorus(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
After suicide, I think rape wants to take dominance in the Nigerian sphere.

What a country

9 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by BlackArab(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is one cursed family.

Do you need original used D.I copiers/ printers from Germany? You may want to check my siggy.

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by frikpus: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
End time parents.

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by lonelydora: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
We are in the sason of rape.

If it has been proven, then jail the dad and mom for life.

Say No to rape.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by janettee(f): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
It's really disgusting that every day there's a case of rape on fp.

Also sad that the victims are mostly minors.

Nigerians, we need to do better.

5 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Raped and impregnated by her own father!!!
Lord have mercy. cry

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by tstx(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
End time FATHER
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by freemanbubble: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.