Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (46392 Views)

Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
I’m so glad to inform you guys that my beautiful sister is getting married soon. Here are some of her nice and beautiful pre-wedding photo shoot .

Be Our Guest
23/11/2k18

Please Help me move this to the FP, Let my fellow Nairalanders See these cute PhotoShoot

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
More

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations Darling!

4 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats to her. But she go watch her weight ooo. The gene for "robustness" don dey pronounce small small wink

HML to them.

47 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by ashewoboy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
your sister is not looking bad. the husband to be is looking good also. they look good together. happy married life to them.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
PurplePatch:
Congrats to her. But she go watch her weight ooo. The gene for "robustness" don dey pronounce small small wink

HML to them.
oh Yeah. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
ashewoboy:
your sister is not looking bad. the husband to be is looking good also. they look good together. happy married life to them.
thanks Olosho boi �

16 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by kolafolabi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pre wedding pictures are all about what biko.. I seriously need a tangible answer

14 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Beautiful pre wedding pics..

Pls advice ur sisters wedding photographer to minimize the use of portraiture filter whilst editing her weddin photo book grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Mrnakeina(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
This girl go sabi vex

1 Like

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Mrnakeina:
This girl go sabi vex
and she no Dey vex ooo

4 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2018
grayht:
Beautiful pre wedding pics..

Pls advice ur sisters wedding photographer to minimize the use of portraiture filter whilst editing her weddin photo book grin grin grin
taink you oo

1 Like

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Two people are off the market, yay!

1 Like

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2018
kolafolabi:
Pre wedding pictures are all about what biko.. I seriously need a tangible answer
it’s about wedding noni. �� Lol. That’s just the trend jare and everybody Dey follow am

2 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2018
meobizy:
Two people are off the market, yay!
yes ooo. Transfer market still open for people like us. �� lol

3 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Professor Lalasticlala help me move this post to the FP na
Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by downloadproject(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
good
Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by downloadproject(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good for her
Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by carrascocity(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Finally the dude has agreed to pay for this puxccy and stay away from osho free !!!!
Congrats they look good ...........
GOD BLESS THEM.

1 Like

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Uyi168: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
This one u are shouting hurray,e be like say ur sister be don dea turn evening newspaper oo..
HML sha

9 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by sureteeboy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
The pictures are cool. Wishing her a happy married life. But when will Seun rectify this Bad Gateway nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by agboaustine: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
may God bless us till dat day and beyond
Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
I’m so glad to inform you guys that my beautiful sister is getting married soon. Here are some of her nice and beautiful pre-wedding photo shoot...

Congratulations to your sister

And kudos to the loyal brother (you)...

3 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
cool

Matured Concept they look cool.

2 Likes

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by nawtyme: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
So you have a fine sister like this and you did not tell us?

Oya bring that your head.....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by nawtyme: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Uyi168:
This one u are shouting hurray,e be like say ur sister be don dea turn evening newspaper oo..
HML sha
And you think you will make heaven grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
congrats
Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Edgarated(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
so las las na this guy go dey enjoy your beautiful sister alone. congrats to them. grin

------

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in London or the Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#7260539

1 Like

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
More
the guy look like T-bag of prison break

1 Like

Re: Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Birniwa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
O boy!!! That guy go enjoy himself o!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Usoh: Bald Bride Stuns On Her Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 / My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.