Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid (35442 Views)

Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by itspzpics(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Checkout this beautiful photos of bug and bold bride with her pretty bridesmaids.

You like?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-plus-size-bride-with-her-beautiful-bridesmaid/

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by soberdrunk(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Everything nah double double!!! If you love "BBWs" raise your glasses, if not raise your standard!! When you cuddle a BBW the feeling is 'orgasmic", shout out to all the slim ladies because i love y'all too, the only problem is some of Una when we off light, to find Una for bed dey hard......... angry

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Anigreat: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2018

Lovely

I'm tripping for her pussssy, she gonna have fat and classic pusssy and her clitoris would be something else.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by veekid(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pussy go thick like ponmon

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by felixzo1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
this is serious.

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by TheAngry1: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
I am not body-shaming o! Please, before people start attacking me. Is it possible to lose weight? If yes, why are people not paying the price through diet and exercise? I understand that obesity can be hereditary, but it is only in few cases. If the pounds can be lost, lose them abeg!

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by NOC1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

Lovely

I'm tripping for her pussssy, she gonna have fat and classic pusssy and her clitoris would be something else.

weereee, just pour her a creamy wine from upper shoulder to down thighs, lick and suck the brain off her head. let me go catch some fun brother

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by alphaconde(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
i love fat girls but what would people say made me not to marry one.

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Where is the hubby

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by abdul6211: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Oreofepeters: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
I have extra fat ass I like it when moderate
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Mutemenot(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
pity the husband nairalanders grin

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Great Elephant!

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by gbese: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin useless pikin
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by johnime: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
kk
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
my kind of woman cool

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Lizilicious(f): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fine fat woman

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by abbaapple: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2018

Spits! Stretch marks don full that area one coner lipsrsealed NwaAmaikpe have tast on this kind kpekus undecided

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nopeace4dwicked: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Beautiful princess.

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Criticize001(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Her husband must be a nairalander

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by lovelylad: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
HML
but if you ask me i'll say the couple don't need bed anymore.

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Opinionated: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
hehehe this is what little children will see on the road and be calling orobokibokibo grin

For we that don't even know where the whole weight is coming from see Popular Foods You Didn’t Know Could Make You Gain Crazy Weight

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Acv3yU-JxO0/T2o4ISEZCdI/AAAAAAAAGf4/adIhDmtCvyc/s640/Fat-Woman-Eating.jpg[/img]

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by tempest69: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
This one go chop food kraaaaa
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by lormama: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Beautiful woman

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by habeylinco(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wao grin
am short of words

Anyway she is looking nice

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
odd makeup
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by peteofi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

Lovely

wow. And I thought I have heard it all. For another man wife.

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by JennyJuggs: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

Lovely

You have been so stupid lately.

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Papaaldrich: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

My niccur . We are team BBW. That her lap alone na finisher.

Lovely

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by millomaniac: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

Lovely

Have some courtesy, that is someone's wife. Must you show your perverseness in public? undecided

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by bentlywills(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na things one I dey call butter girl
kiss kiss

Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri / Wedding Invitation Card Of A Warri Couple Written In Pidgin English / Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans