Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 7 (704 Views)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 12 / My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 11 / Twist Of Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 7 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2018
*My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 7*

�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The journey to lagos.....

The moment we left mr Christopher office, I knew something was not right. Something didn’t add up. But I could not place my finger on it.

We got to our hotel very late, we were tired and hungry, we didn’t say much on the way. We needed to rest and analyze all we have discovered so far.

We entered our room and I saw aunt christy new husband on the sofa beside him sat Bayo grinning from ear to ear. I just stood there in a jumble of emotions. I was happy, shy, in love, surprised and so on and so forth.

Aunt christy was already in the arms of her husband in seconds. While Bayo and I just stood there staring at each other. He took the first step and I followed suit. It was easier talking to him on phone than standing in his presence I realized.

We walked the rest of the way and he said “I missed you” I missed you too I replied. He hugged me and I saw in his eyes he wanted to do more than hug me but he was a man of principles. My respect for him grew by just that simple restraint......

� � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/11/06/my-fate-my-destiny-episode-7/

(1) (Reply)

Wanting To Meet Her (1) - A Touch Of Romance / Lesbian E-novels For Sale At Very Cheap Price! / Can I Bleep the Guy Next Door?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.