Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) (34227 Views)

Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State / See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Gossipninja: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2018
A pregnant woman hawking abacha in the streets of Owerri, Imo state has attracted the public with her creativity.

The creative hawker who designed her container with sliced onions, fresh pepper and utazi leaves was discovered by a lady on social media, Chinwenmeri Joy.

Sharing the photos on Facebook the lady said;

“She was pregnant..

She was hawking abacha

I saw her from afar ..my eyes were playing "ten ten "with me ..

I admired the plastic container she used ,the colors were beautiful.

She came closer and i looked closely ..

No, it wasn't a design by the manufacturers ..

She created it herself using sliced onions ,pepper and utazi leaves...

Omg �, i begged her to take a snap shot..she obliged me

Her creativity wowed me.

I dashed her money to buy herself a can of juice and begged her to find time to rest while she hustles...

She was so excited and took the money with so much appreciation.

Nigerians are very hardworking people ...”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/see-photos-of-creative-design-pregnant-women-made-with-abacha-ingredients/

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by McStoic(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2018
This is good. There are about 3 or more of them like that. One is even our customer (my street). E be like say i go chop some this afternoon. Abacha bu ezigbo nri ala Igbo.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Another Igbo food made with igbo vegetables ! I hope the vegetables wasn't washed in potopoto water ?

In many countries of the world, you need a license before you can sell food to the general public and there is an agency that will rate how clean your environment is which is a must you display the certificate and ratings in your shop.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by pawesome(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wow

Thinking of the time she sat down to do all this

5 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
And one vegetable that's supposed to be listening to Nta News on radio at the old people's home called us lazy.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by inoki247: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
You are chopping Abacha loot.. I know say if dem name any food Buhari I know say ipob go don boycott am...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Who eat raw pepper?

1 Like

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
WOW! How did she do that?

Am sure its in both sides of the plastic cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by somto10: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
She should b d Minister of budget planning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
It's beautiful o
Presentation matters alot.. Who no wan buy before go must buy if he see am like this.

2 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
That looks delicious

2 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
I really enjoy eating this food
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by idowuswap: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
disguting.from flat

2 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Cool bea
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Drayton7: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
And someone will sit in the house of Rep Sleeping and earning Millions...

No wonder the Bible says sound is the sleep of a poor man.. She had worked and she's justified and believe me God always bless the work of the hand of people like this...

Their kids are always strong, no unnecessary sickness or disease...

May God bless Nigerians that work like this..

9 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Kassia(f): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wow....this is beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
I cant help but admire the zeal and energy she put into it.
Anybody with her contacts?
Lemme 'dash' her something too for her troubles.

7 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by EMERALDGIL(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
simply mind blowing
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by adedejisy: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wow.... Will be at the top soon..
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Ruddyman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Beautiful
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Pregnant and Hawking/selling wares should not go together in reality.

Some women are so dumb and stupid that they leave their brains in the toilet while opening their legs for drilling.

Just imagine the multiplied burden that ccmes with Hawking while being pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Abbeyme: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
She was pregnant..

She was hawking abacha

ok o

2 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is beautiful.
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
I fell straight in love with the container at first sight... shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
olatunjithomas:
I fell straight in love with the container at first sight... shocked shocked
Wow

Who wouldn't?

1 Like

Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Omeokachie: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerians are very hardworking people ...”

But the lifeless one said they are lazy and criminals
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dont Mind Lazy Buhari

Nigerians are hardworking pple
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
U can't fool me...I knw is the plastic design cos d Onion s not real
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by annnikky(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tolbanks:
WOW! How did she do that?

Am sure its in both sides of the plastic cheesy
My thought exactly smiley
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by classikbill(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nice one she is creative in her own way. Op you should have snapped the woman.. You never can tell, someone might decide to help her..
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by idowuswap: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
idowuswap:
disguting.from flat
Bleep flat
Re: The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) by annnikky(f): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
guywitzerogal:
U can't fool me...I knw is the plastic design cos d Onion s not real
E be like say ur mind dey play ten ten with ur head tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice / Christmas With Chicken Head! / This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.