Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State (39347 Views)

Pictures From Amala Hangout In Enugu State / See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pictures as people troop out to merry at this year's edition of Abacha hangout/festival in Enugu state today.

Abacha na local dish made from cassava, consumed in southern part of Nigeria especially Enugu and parts of Anambra state.

Courtesy @Ou travels and tour
Twitter=@oyibo_ugbo

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Still on Enugu Abacha hangout

It was a fun filled moment, already night and people no wan gree leave, lol cheesy

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Jessyjeff: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Give me a plate of Abacha and 2 glasses ( who send you) of Obollo-afor or Enugu - Ezike palmwine anyday.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by EmeeNaka: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ok.
Jisi ike!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Babangidapikin: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fufu and Tuwo Shikanfi hangout ko ... anyway when you have okpa or isi ewu hangout invite me o

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Enugu amaka

This Christmas is gonna be lit 🔥

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Mindlog: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ozommadu:

Pictures as people troop out to merry at this year's edition of Abacha hangout/festival in Enugu state today.

Abacha na local dish made from cassava, consumed in southern part of Nigeria especially Enugu and parts of Anambra state.

Courtesy @Ou travels and tour
Twitter=@oyibo_ugbo

Imolites also consume it, my side call it ji akpu mmiri , the difference is only in the shredding as we use knife to achieve the thin slices while Enugu shred with that metal hand shredder to achieve that noodle look.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by chiagozien(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Bobloco: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is wonderful

On the flip side, can we see pictures of the botched Amala hangout that was ruined by some tribal bigots who refused to move on from the same election they claimed to have won

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Fufu and Tuwo Shikanfi hangout ko ... anyway when you have opa hangout invite me o

Babangidapikin dey chop okpa grin?? Fake Babangidapikin 😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mindlog:

Imolites also consume it, my side call it ji akpu mmiri , the difference is only in the shredding as we use knife to achieve the thin slices while Enugu shred with that metal shredder to achieve that noodle look.

You're right

We call that one abacha mmiri in my part of Anambra, goes well with coconut

18 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Babangidapikin: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ozommadu:

Babangidapikin dey chop okpa grin?? Fake Babangidapikin 😂😂
Go and ask the General na ...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Mindlog: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're right

We call that one abacha mmiri in my part of Anambra, goes well with coconut

It goes well with coconut and we also prepare it like the regular Abacha, going further to add ugba (ukpaka) to it. Another unique way we consume is by mixing it with odudu(Africa yam bean) with regular mix of potash, palm oil, ogiri etc.

Missing it! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by iamtardey: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abacha keh? Ko si iyan ati efo riro? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lol while amala hangout come dey like cemetery ,the same way them take prepare the amala ( toilet broom and others) na so the hangout take be.....meanwhile enugu people and freshness dey like 5 and 6

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by SoNature(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mindlog:

Imolites also consume it, my side call it ji akpu mmiri , the difference is only in the shredding as we use knife to achieve the thin slices while Enugu shred with that metal hand shredder to achieve that noodle look.

Are you from Mba4?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Mindlog: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
SoNature:

Are you from Mba4?

There happens to be my umere nnem. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Neoteny7: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
First time i ate that stuff i threw up.

Dunno wetin concern Fulani man with abacha sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Benwallt(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Fufu and Tuwo Shikanfi hangout ko ... anyway when you have okpa or isi ewu hangout invite me o

Nweke was right

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by SoNature(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mindlog:

There happens to be my umere nnem. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay, that's what we call it over there.

That's my home.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Wutinky: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mindlog:

It is the same in Enugu, my mum shred it in difference sizes both with knives and metals ... I'm from Enugu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Wutinky: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Benwallt:

Nweke was right

I hope you won't go naked in Bodija Ibadan or Oke-Aje market in Ijebu-Ode soon, you are losing it so soon grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Lanre1st(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abacha? Iranu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by ablejesus26(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wutinky:

I hope you won't go naked in Bodija Ibadan or Oke-Aje market in Ijebu-Ode soon, you are losing it so soon grin grin

So both you and that shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled dullard called Benwallt you quoted want to turn this innocent thread into your rubbish tribal hate banters grin😀

Is this why You chi created You?
I don't understand, is this your destiny? grin😃

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ozommadu

Enugu amaka

Nna, uche gi di ya. I'm also inviting you to this carnival. Come let's have fun.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Ozommadu

Enugu amaka

Nna, uche gi di ya. I'm also inviting you to this carnival. Come let's have fun.

I full ground bossu

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ozommadu

I full ground bossu

Remember the date ezigbo, 8th December will be lit!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by ottersberger(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
iamtardey:
Abacha keh? Ko si iyan ati efo riro? cheesy

Taah, una no know dis one. Go eat amala and gbegiri smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by nkemoma(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jobless youths
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
From Amala Hangout to Abacha Hangout........

Waiting for Fufu and Tuwo hangout......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by ipobarecriminals: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
shocked
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by verybadmouth(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
All these ones no get problem I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.