Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast (35124 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Says the guy with uneven stretchmarks with stripes.
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
They went there for pictures for social media.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by okwabayi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmm. I’m indifferent to these two. BBNaija ended many months ago. I only look forward to the next set of housemates.
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by frozen70(f): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
They should just be mindful of the wave
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Anchor535(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked since I was born & now I'm getting Ol' I've never seen a man so daft as Leo...trying so hard 2 create an impression. So b4 BBN u nor get gf? Shebi u were blabbing abt ur London babe? So witout Ceec ur life has no meaning? If u like ve a party 4 her in Sambisa forest it can't change d fact dat u r a dolt ! Na only u dey motherless? Abeg give us sumtin new. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by boujeeassnigga(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
LEO from UBA?
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eerrm okay ooh.. I just hope this ends well for everybody.. Because of it doesn't, Wahala go dey ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by leospruce(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
love is in the air, by the way were is romeo without Juliet pls come and tell them that this is a scam. them they atlantic ocean bank yet them no ft withdraw money evrityn nah scam

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by RYANAYO(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by samiboy774(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jeans Fly Black!!!

Black jeans fabric with white leather with black flowers print, stitched on the edges of the flying wing, with silver shiny studs, for a special or a casual evening.

Shop Online with us on https://www.randivieusa.com

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Godwin5766(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Look at this otondo called Leo

You are about to be trapped by an itchy pusxsy that has been used, drilled and dumped by a sharp guy called miracle.

Be wise Leo...mark register and walk out
Miracle Receive sense bro !

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Godwin5766(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Anchor535:
shocked since I was born & now I'm getting Ol' I've never seen a man so daft as Leo...trying so hard 2 create an impression. So b4 BBN u nor get gf? Shebi u were blabbing abt ur London babe? So witout Ceec ur life has no meaning? If u like ve a party 4 her in Sambisa forest it can't change d fact dat u r a dolt ! Na only u dey motherless? Abeg give us sumtin new. Mumu
.......mtcheeeeeeewww
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by PrincewithGod(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nwakannaya1:
How does this affect the minimum wage?
Its almost five o'clock and we have not heard about the new minimum wage.
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Hisduchess(f): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Esiobu95:
Igbo amaka
grin grin
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by GetCofOProperty: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK6m9ylYlJA
Wish these lovebirds well... Wish they marry each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Wows In Bikini Photos / Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding / Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.