Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice (1093 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by nkemjacob2(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
How can a police officer do this and yet justice is yet to take it cause in Nigeria.

Let me go straight to details.

This girl in the picture her name is chinoye. The little girl she is holding is her child she was raped by a police officer . As at then when the rape happens, She is less than 18years old.
To cut the story short she was unfortunate to be at the cell for some wicked reasons by her madam.

A night in the cell a police officer went to her to forcefully raped her, threatening to kill her if she make a noise in the cell with gun in his hands also threatening if she talks he will kill her after all he knows her house.
Due to the fact that she was ignorant, she did not talk until after several months when she took in and revealed what transpired at the cell after she was been pressurized by her brother to speak.

The case was pushed to the police division where it happened and was also forwarded to woman right commission. But their has been a slack hand in handling this case. Nobody is talking in this case. After the police officer who raped her was dismissed the whole case is dying gradually leaving the poor girl and her child to suffer. The court where the case is been forwarded has been adjourning the case since January making the whole case not having direction. The lawyer which the woman right commission sent, till date they've not heard anything from them.

I no this story may look lengthy and somewhat boring. Pls What measure can be taken to make the voice ofthis poor girl be heard. She is not from a rich family. She demand justice. The little baby she is nursing is currently sick badly, due to lack of attention and money.

Nairlanders pls if you can offer help or have an advice to give it will be appreciated.

HER VOICE MUST BE HEARD.

Pls share. GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by nkemjacob2(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
d network can be frustrating. I'm finding it difficult to upload picture

Re: This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by richard1994(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin all this police people ehm.... By the way when them start to mine pussy grin
Re: This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by kay4kay: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Was she a Virgin when the police man got there a
Re: This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by tit(f): 3:52am On Nov 07, 2018
this needs to get to President Oby Ezekwesili
Re: This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by nkemjacob2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
tit:
this needs to get to President Oby Ezekwesili
if u have her contact to reach her I'm ready to let her know
Re: This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by willyo(m): 3:35am On Nov 08, 2018
nkemjacob2:
if u have her contact to reach her I'm ready to let her know

Check for her twitter handle
Re: This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice by willyo(m): 3:37am On Nov 08, 2018
People who were suppose to defend the oppressed are now the same people at the offensive end. Ironic!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What Was Found Inside The N500 Bundle Her Mom Received From A Bank / A Phone Engineer Gunned Down (very Graphic) / See The Names Of European Football Club Hushpuppi Scam That Landed Him In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.