Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him (25840 Views)

CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Angry Mob Prepares A Thief To Burn Him Alive In Calabar (PHOTO) / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2022
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu.

He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just thst he arrived late because of traffic.

Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.

I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.
His phone number is +2348024516101 and it is still off

Mods please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Ethanuella: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2022
I pray he's safe. I pray he returns home safely.

Gone are the days when one can move at any time of the day in this country.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by dawnomike(m): 3:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu. He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just thst he arrived late because of traffic. Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.
I don't know why they told me they will burn him and assure my mum they will bring him home.
May God protect him...

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Boogyman557: 3:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool God will protect him...

WTF MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by tit(f): 3:54am On Feb 07, 2022
Most of the lynchings are engineered by security officials

50 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Atk1nson(m): 4:54am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off ...

I think her will be fine...however if you can get the name and location of the vigilante group.

Nigeria has moved backwards in many ways over the past few years

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Atk1nson:

I think her will be fine...however if you can get the name and location of the vigilante group.

Nigeria has moved backwards in many ways over the past few years
They didn't tell us their name but it happen in 4 corner
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Pharaohny: 5:29am On Feb 07, 2022
He will be saved by the special. Grace of God

17 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Hublot1: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Those are the boys enforcing "sit-at-home"

Go on your knees and pray

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Pharaohny:
He will be saved by the special. Grace of God
Amen

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Hublot1:
Those are the boys enforcing "sit-at-home"

Go on your knees and pray
But it happened last night and yesterday was Sunday. I thought the sit at home is only Monday

7 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Hublot1: 6:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

But it happened last night and yesterday was Sunday. I thought the sit at home is only Monday

Its unfortunate how overzealous those boys are in enforcing this thing. They are the convicts released from prison with nothing to lose.

Their clock starts from 12.am . This is why a lot of people travelling to the south east stopover at Asaba before continuing their journeys so as not to be caught up in situations like this

They're bitter and hate seeing their fellow young men who've refused to join them in the intimidation of people and killing paramilitary and military men.

No successful young man will close his thriving business and enter the bush or start chasing people around in the name of whatever so this is the sad reality of life in the s.east now.

Just pray and continue to call your brothers number, we're praying along that his life will be spared.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Hublot1:

Its unfortunate how overzealous those boys are in ienforcing this thing. These are the convicts released from prison with nothing to lose.

Their clock starts from 12.am . This is why a lot of people travelling to the south east stopover at Asaba before continuing their journeys so as not to be caught up in situations like this

They're bitter and hate seeing their fellow young men who've refused to join them in the ntimidation of people and killing paramilitary and military men.

No successful young man will close his thriving business and enter the Bush or start chasing people around in the name of whatever so this is the sad reality of life in the s.east now.

Just pray and continue to call your brothers number, we're praying along that his life will be spared.

Amen thank you sir

11 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by tunjiajayi: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
My junior brother of 31years old left lagos to enugu (Awgu)today to see my parents. His number has not been going and at about 11:13 I called again to check if his phone is still off and someone picked and ask me who i am which I explain that I am the sister to the owner of the phone. He ask if I am aware my brother travelled today and I answered yes. I also told him we are from awgu. He said to me "we wan burn am" and ended the call and the phone has been switched off. My brother is not a criminal just thst he arrived late because of traffic. Meanwhile they called my mum earlier and ask her everything they asked me and assured my mum they will bring him home.
His phone number is +2348024516101 and it is still off

Lalasticlala please help me put this in front page. He's my father only son. If anything happen to him, I don't think my parent will survive it

You should report this to the police.
Use your internet wisely, you should be looking up numbers to call.
Call the nearest police formation to save your brother.

Or dem go burn am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Ur brother don enter 1 chance be that oo
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Omniman(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by bigdammyj: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Karleb(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2022
The east is becoming the new north.

Extremism is bad in any form

7 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by samuel19222(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Kingcalls: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2022
U no know whr police dey??
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by iCauseTrouble: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2022
He will be found
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Curious346: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Is this not state police loading?......

5 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by edward1106(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Na wao, why not call your mom and ask her if he has seen him or if they called her with any other number? So u can call the number or call the police so they give you the nearest police station number and you tell them to get to the vilgilante group head there. Nairaland is not......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Tokskob2008: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
This is very sad. Not like he was caught with anything or doing something bad but because he traveled late into the night Vigilante for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Blackfire(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Give an African man a small minute insignificant power he becomes a demi-god..

To the demonic vigilante be sure nothing happens to that guy...

11 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by princepee: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Nothing will happen to him...
They probably want to be sure he is not a snitch.

Since they call your mom assuring her, he will back

We wan burn am is likely a bluff.
I pray for his safe return.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by gaby(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
What is happening in this country?

Lawlessness and insecurity everywhere you turn to.

Your brother is in my prayers.

I pray no harm comes upon him and that he gets released in one piece.

I refuse to imagine what they would do to a non-Igbo person under the same circumstances.

Scary and worrying stuff.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by mediainc: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Released convicts felons parading everywhere in East, no thanks to IPOB releasing them to unleash mayhem to innocent Easterners.

9 Likes

Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by Ikegift4real(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Hie line is not connecting.
I pray he is safe nne. Try to get the post of the vigilantes .
Re: Vigilante held my brother in enugu and threatened to burn him by atdscentofwater: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
report to nearest police station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / Ada Onyejike Ananaba Arrested For Enslaving 10 Year Old Girl / Help! My Deaf Friend Was Scammed By Bet Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.