Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Do Verybody Complete Their Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Verybody Complete Their Tithe? (537 Views)

Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? / To Tithe or Not to Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Verybody Complete Their Tithe? by matoyeh(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
I have a friend, we have been together for the past 10 yrs, after he graduated from school, he got a job at Ministry of Health as a gate man, he was earning N8,000. and he paid his tithes(N800). but fortunately for him after 2 years in that ministry work, he shifted to another organization (International Organisation) where he is collecting $23,230.6 per month. $278,767.2 per annum (to Nigeria cash its 3,484,590.00 per month)

now he is always busy in his office, sometimes, he go to work weekends, I asked him when last he pay his tithe, he answered "It has being long ooo" then you have to pay for this month then, i told him, he calculated the amount he was to pay as his tithe, he realised his tithe hits N348,400 approximately. he shouted, CHAI!!! I cant pay this huge amount of money to my pastor ooo, itss too much, let give them N10,000. i said no, how would he do that? but he instisted, angry House! undecided is that normal?
Re: Do Verybody Complete Their Tithe? by ttalks(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
Oga sir,

There are too many topics on tithes/tithing available on this board.
It's becoming sickening for you and some others to keep putting up topics like this
on a regular basis.
If you honestly have any issues about tithing/tithes, put it up within one of the existing threads on tithes.
angry angry
Re: Do Verybody Complete Their Tithe? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=20pt]tithe [/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Life? / His Disciples Are Living In The Burial Grounds / What Next If God Gives Me $10,000,000 Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.