Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (21683 Views)

Basketmouth & Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by iGist: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerian Comedian, Basketmouth and his wife, Elsie are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today, November 6th. They have two kids and are presently expecting their 3rd baby together.

To celebrate, the couple shared new photos and Basketmouth wrote ;

‘Happy wedding anniversary. Thank you for saying ‘yes, I do’ thank you for letting me change your surname forever, thank you for our beautiful kids and most especially. thanks for turning my house into a home. 8 years things’.

Elsie also wrote ;

Happiest of Happy Anniversary to us. My goodness!!! It’s 8years already. how did time fly? It’s been a bittersweet ride all the same, but overall a fantastic one.. we have cried, laughed,cried and laughed again… fought well well of course, and settled(so glad u know how to beg me) you have taught me, spoilt me with love,made my life more beautiful …never failed me everytime i needed you and our gossips!!!!!!

Omgggg!!!! Always LIT! I love how you always tell me everything about your day, i love that you are my best friend your flaws and imperfections are overly annoying but what can a girl do? Thank you for putting up with the small stress i give u as well. oh how i loooove you.

Bright Okpocha you are all Elsie needs….NOW AND FOREVER!!!!! Cheers to us. I love you Sugar and I’m sooo glad you are MINE!.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/comedian-basketmouth-wife-elsie-celebrate-8th-wedding-anniversary

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by iGist: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by NwaAmaikpe: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked

The success of their marriage can be attributed to them accepting their flaws

Elsie accepted Bright upon she knew he had a child born out of wedlock.
Bright accepted Elsie fully knowing she used to moan on Freeze's bed in the past.

I wish them a happy one if it is not happy yet.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by JasonScoolari: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
we have cried, laughed,cried and laughed again… fought well well of course, and settled(so glad u know how to beg me)

Was that really necessary? Bringing your weakness to the public thereby creating room for some people to manipulate your marriage. Elsie, What is wrong in saying "Thanks be to God for a romantic 8years together"

Women talks too much.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by praizblog: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Happy married life

Different Types of Commercial Bus Passengers (meme collection) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-of-commercial-bus-passengers-meme-collection/

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Waakanda: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Congrats to them smiley
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by mezarddinny: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
we have cried, laughed,cried and laughed again… fought well well of course, and settled(so glad u know how to beg me)

Was that really necessary? Bringing your weakness to the public thereby creating room for some people to manipulate your marriage. Elsie, What is wrong in saying "Thanks be to God for a romantic 8years together"

Women talks too much.
timi dakolo is worse

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ClintonEmex: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Comedians looks like they usually have a lasting marriage more than musicians and actors, may be because of their sense of humor.
Women like funny men that doesn't take things too serious.
Queen Elizabeth whose marriage has lasted for more than 70 years was asked how they did it, she said her husband usually laughs things off, and that he cracks jokes a lot.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Elsie accepted Bright knowing upon she knew he had a child born out of wedlock.
Bright accepted Elsie knowing fully well she used to moan on Freeze's bed in the past.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Davidfash10000: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
wink
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by lilmax(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
tbh the way basketmouth's wife looks at me turns me on
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Elsie accepted Bright knowing upon she knew he had a child born out of wedlock.
Bright accepted Elsie knowing fully well she used to moan on Freeze's bed in the past.

...knowing full well...

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by MhizzAJ(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bleachers association
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Groovenaija360(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Basket
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by VALIZUGOD(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Congrats. Remind me of Oshiomhole and wife
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Bleachers association
Wicked... Haba!!!!grincheesy
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by BruncleZuma: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Seconsol92(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Happy anniversary
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Emeknightpeter: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
they look stunning in their photos,, more grace to basket mouth
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by LesbianBoy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
See wetin ugly basketmouth dey enjoy. Later one mumu will now say money is not good grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by tunary(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
When you are successful you marry the woman of your choice but if ur not successful anyone you see you manage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by daben1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...knowing full well...
really, I Don learn.. � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by loveinglistic: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Who him celebration help?

Predict and eat NaijaBet ego >> https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp1tgK-hUDZ/

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
I like when people celebrate their marriage.. The reason why I cherish wedding anniversary more than wedding day
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Olukat(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
tunary:
When you are successful you marry the woman of your choice but if ur not successful anyone you see you manage

Not true
Marrying a good woman itself is a great success shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Triangles1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is it possible to be ugly as a man and poor but still marry a pretty lady. Bcs they say money build love
Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Sweetcollins: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Congrats big mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Banky W Reveals Adesua Etomi’s Biggest Worry / Latest Ankara Styles For Aso Ebi - Rock These Dresses Ideas For Wedding / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.