Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (23390 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth & Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by obavalen(f): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
It's Basket Mouth and wife, Elsie's 9th wedding anniversary today and she is begging the comedian to let them grow together. Taking to IG to celebrate them, she released a collage celebrating their love and wrote;

9yrs after and I’m still in love with you!!!
Let’s grow old together baby.
Love you till eternity
Happy Anniversary to us.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4g4i2VBoKx/?hl=en

The duo got married in November 2010, after dating for a long time and are blessed with two kids, Jason and Janelle Okpocha.

Happy anniversary to them!

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lets-grow-together-basket-mouth-wife.html

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by seunlayi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Money Good for body, if you know this guy then cracking jokes here and there. Thanking God for his life.

Olúwa, bless my hustling and yours too

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by 1kbusiness: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wow. shocked shocked
Has it been that long already? Congratulations Sir.

One Celeb's Marriage I admire after Mercy Johnson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Ashawoboi27(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Congrats money is good

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Mokason28: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Lincoln275(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
HWA
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by divoteeomoope: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Money good for body

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nvc078: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
If money can make basket mouth fine,mi handsome, tekno cute,then money is good
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by frankfrancis871: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
sad

Basketmouth's ugliness can not be washed by detergent, little wonder his wife cheats...
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Satan66(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
9 years of being married to a gold digger is now an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Congrats

Please Please Please click on the link on my signture and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by BigSarah(f): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Almost a decade beautiful
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by gabazin080(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where you must be Rich to date broke girls.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by gabazin080(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Apply for two weeks leave at your work, then lie to your girlfriend and tell her you lost your job.... just to see her true colors before the bonuses come..Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by gabazin080(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
If your girlfriend visits you and doesn't take a selfie. My brother you need to decorate your room.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by martowskin1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Satan66:

Ur parents will be happy they have a child, never knew they gave birth to a taboo.

If they know, them for just abort u throw way.

Ur papa self for try wear condom to avoid rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by BlackCrainte: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Remaining one year for us to break them.
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by pointstores(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good one
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by MATBILL10(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
May God bless their marriage
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
obavalen:
It's Basket Mouth and wife, Elsie's 9th wedding anniversary today and she is begging the comedian to let them grow together. Taking to IG to celebrate them, she released a collage celebrating their love and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4g4i2VBoKx/?hl=en

The duo got married in November 2010, after dating for a long time and are blessed with two kids, Jason and Janelle Okpocha.

Happy anniversary to them!

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lets-grow-together-basket-mouth-wife.html

lovely
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by AmadorSays: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Tembebe: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Basketmouth's ugliness can not be washed by detergent, little wonder his wife cheats...
The wife cheats? How do you know?
If true,it can't be because of Basketmouth's ugliness, because she too is just there.Nothing spectacular
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by wisdom042(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

World people I hail o na u supposed bear dat name basket mouth cos u talk too much

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Edembasilprutus(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Congrats to them.....
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
May God bless their union.
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by sharone21(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

His wife or him? When he even has a love child with an old school mate after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by sonnie10: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Satan66:
Is it your gold mine? Or did she borrow shovel from you?
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Legendguru: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oh
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by yungkc(m): 1:03am On Nov 07, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Legendguru:
Oh
frankfrancis871:
sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? / Actress Adunni Ade Rocks New Fabulous Look / D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.