Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

"I Defeated Satan In Wrestling Match!!!"---pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Defeated Satan In Wrestling Match!!!"---pastor (379 Views)

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country / Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Defeated Satan In Wrestling Match!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Too many clowns..............................................NOT ENOUGH CIRCUSES!!! grin grin grin grin grin

FULL STORY:

pollo C. Quiboloy was born in a small village in Davao City, in the Philippines. It is claimed that at birth his mother saw a vision of the face of God smiling down from the sky which said to her "That is my Son." After high school, Quiboloy attended a Bible college and later became the national youth president for the United Pentecostal Church. It was after this that he formed his own organization The Kingdom of Jesus Christ or The Name above Every Name Inc. on September 1st, 1985.

List of Quiboloy's claims:

1. I am now the owner of the earth, I am now the owner of the world.

2. I am the owner of all souls on earth.

[/b]3. I defeated Lucifer in my Kingdom.[b]

4. The Father (God) did not adopt their names, their names of there denominations or religion, it's manmade. He (God) adopted my name and He (God) made it his own new name.

5. I'm not really that handsome but my standard is very high if I want to marry. If I ever see something, even a little detail in your face that I do not like, I will turn my back to you. [/b]Example, when we are talking and there is a hair sticking out of your nose, you're done for.[b]

6. An angel visits me, and he said your name now is my name. purely.

7. God gave me His name and He took my name as His new.

8. The Third Testament, which is the Book of Fulfilment, is directed to the Appointed Son ( ME ) who is the NEW OWNER OF THE WORLD.

THE LINK:..........................................................https://www.lucisphilippines.press/2018/11/philippines-pastors-claims-he-travelled-to-solar-system.html?fbclid=IwAR2B5stRTY7WtOoLrUHPYr0BYbDX6PN4LQVaObwvpw2qvEIf-OQv045eciE

1 Like

Re: "I Defeated Satan In Wrestling Match!!!"---pastor by ken6488(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
end time pastor

1 Like

Re: "I Defeated Satan In Wrestling Match!!!"---pastor by JeromeBlack: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: "I Defeated Satan In Wrestling Match!!!"---pastor by uboma(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
The Pastor should keep deceiving himself....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Face' Uncovered At Ancient Church In The Israeli Desert / Q&A: What About Gambling? / How Apostle Omotosho Predicted KURE MARKET Inferno In MINNA.{PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.