Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer (3077 Views)

Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? / List Of Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria 2018 / 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Brilliantdad: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
You know that one thing is getting admission while another is paying for the fees. Many students drop out after 1 0r 2 years of study because they can not meet up with the fees demanded. Your case shouldn't be so, be guided.

Ahead of the 2019 JAMB exam application form, you should choose now the school that you will not only like to study in but also can afford the fees. Dont just fill any school in your phone and suffer later.
https://study-nigeria.com.ng/2018/11/06/cheapest-universities-in-nigeria/
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by chiefolododo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
as at 2016 , FUT MINNA tuition is 25000 , this is 2018, it can't be up to 50k
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Brilliantdad: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
chiefolododo:
as at 2016 , FUT MINNA tuition is 25000 , this is 2018, it can't be up to 50k
Futminna's school fees for fresh students this year is #50,200 and 24,700 for returning students.

This list was prepared majorly for new students so the fees for new students was taken into consideration first.
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by chiefolododo(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Brilliantdad:

Futminna's school fees for fresh students this year is #50,200 and 24,700 for returning students.

This list was prepared majorly for new students so the fees for new students was taken into consideration first.
okay
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by superjaks(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Brilliantdad:

Fresh students pays #61k while returning students pays #28450

1 Like

Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Brilliantdad: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
superjaks:

Fresh students pays #61k while returning students pays #28450
Are you a futminna student?

The values I gave above is what FUTMINNA released in their school fees schedule this year. Please recheck and confirm.

1 Like

Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Kingeket: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2018
please who knows about futminna ijmb fees or remedial fees? thanks
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Brilliantdad: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Kingeket:
please who knows about futminna ijmb fees or remedial fees?
thanks
I think IJMB fees always vary.

But one thing is, they are always high.
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by superjaks(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Brilliantdad:

Are you a futminna student?

The values I gave above is what FUTMINNA released in their school fees schedule this year. Please recheck and confirm.
Yes I am
So been a student if the school, you should know that I'm giving you a first hand info
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Brilliantdad: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2018
superjaks:

Yes I am
So been a student if the school, you should know that I'm giving you a first hand info

Good to know.

That means they published a different fee on their site and charge higher fee offline... That is bad.
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Jamariwolff(f): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kingeket:
thanks
fàggot!
you want to come to Fut?
we don't admit faqqs here. I'm sorry, look somewhere else.
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Jamariwolff(f): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kingeket:
thanks
homo bitch
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Kingeket: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
fàggot!
you want to come to Fut?
shea na your papa get futminna come and kill me now I'm schooling here.
BTW if you've got nothing doing Mr man behind a female moniker go and sweep the Sahara desert .
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by chiefolododo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingeket:

BTW if you've got nothing doing Mr man behind a female moniker go and sweep the Sahara desert .

Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by RoastedCorn(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Jamariwolff(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingeket:

we'll track you down gay fool.
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by RoastedCorn(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer by Brilliantdad: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Jamariwolff:
fàggot!
you want to come to Fut?
What's that fellow done bruv?

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Foreign Scholarship For M.sc Only / The Two Snakes I Killed Today / How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.