Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (55810 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

A fool will remain one.
I see you have already spent the N10k you begged for so now you have mouth to try to relegate me to your level - won't work Dog.
Cheers

You don't have to say that, you are too cute for this wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wikidraw:

You don't have to say that, you are too cute for this wink wink

Here we go again!
I hope you are aware that you are the sole reason for that insult?
Biko, free me I beg you. You got your fans here as you wanted.
I don't like whahala in my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by FruitCakes(f): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Here we go again!
I hope you are aware that you are the sole reason for that insult?
Biko, free me I beg you. You got your fans here as you wanted.
I don't like whahala in my life.

Just chill, nothing serious. This is a forum for faceless people, unless one put up his face. For me, it's all fun.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wikidraw:

Just chill, nothing serious. This is a forum for faceless people, unless one put up his face. For me, it's all fun.

Unnecessary insults are never fun for me. I am not 6 years old
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wikidraw:

By 12 this night, transfers will start, just relax.

OK thank you in advance. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by EtherealAnn(f): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

O gaa ju! All for me?! Lool.
Thank you o, but I still worship the ground Genny walks upon. I love that lady so much even though I am not a Nollywood fan.
Was it you I was gisting philosophy with few months back here?
think so, mysticism and kindred studies...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Unnecessary insults are never fun for me. I am not 6 years old

But this is just a faceless forum, no?

Boss Lady wink wink wink
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

A fool will remain one.
I see you have already spent the N10k you begged for so now you have mouth to try to relegate me to your level - won't work Dog.
Cheers
Next time talk to me that way and you will receive a dirty e-slap, you are not happy someone wants to help your miserable life, keep forming while deep down I know you need the money, I only blame wiki for wasting his time on night newspaper like you. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
Next time talk to me that way and you will receive a dirty e-slap, you are not happy someone wants to help your miserable life, keep forming while deep down I know you need the money, I only blame wiki for wasting his time on night newspaper like you. grin
You are an idiot!
Childish boofoon! Its not only e-slap, its e-blow!
Executive online begger. You think its everyone that is at your lowlife level. Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Babacele:
think so, mysticism and kindred studies...
Ahh! It was you.
I was reading something not too long ago and started wondering who it was I had been gisting with so I could share. smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You are an idiot!
Childish boofoon! Its not only e-slap, its e-blow!
Executive online begger. You think its everyone that is at your lowlife level. Useless thing
At least I'm better than you, because I beg doesn't mean I'm broke bitch, if you know people I have also gave money you won't say shit, seems you are a Mannerless ugly orang utan, I wonder why that guy keep disturbing himself for a foolish fool like you, no wonder your life is like this, I wish you can say this shit to my face so I can beat common sense into you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
At least I'm better than you, because I beg doesn't mean I'm broke bitch, if you know people I have also gave money you won't say shit, seems you are a Mannerless ugly orang utan, I wonder why that guy keep disturbing himself for a foolish fool like you, no wonder your life is like this, I wish you can say this shit to my face so I can beat common sense into you.

Hehehehehehe! See giver o! Begger and giver.
I say come and give me e-slap now.
Idiot. Spewing trash up and down.
Now you are wishing you can beat me up. Coward!
Your mates are hustling to make a living, an e-begger like you is here arguing with a lady online and you don't see the irony in life!
Lool. Please move on.
And btw, wikidraw isn't disturbing himself over me nor I him. Fool!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Hehehehehehe! See giver o! Begger and giver.
I say come and give me e-slap now.
Idiot. Spewing trash up and down.
Now you are wishing you can beat me up. Coward!
Your mates are hustling to make a living, an e-begger like you is here arguing with a lady online and you don't see the irony in life!
Lool. Please move on.
And btw, wikidraw isn't disturbing himself over me nor I him. Fool!
Lol what make you think I don't earn my money? besides have you ever seen me beg in any thread? you see how miserable and shalow you are? as old as you are you don't have common sense? no wonder your life is miserable. cheesy

trait of a Nigerian girl, I don't blame you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
Lol what make you think I don't earn my money? besides have you ever see me beg in any thread? you see how miserable and shalow you are? as old as you are you don't have common sense? no wonder your life is miserable. cheesy

trait of a Nigerian girl, I don't blame you.

Dude, I don't care to see you do sh.it!
Here is the thing - I am having a convo with someone and you jump in my mention and decide to insult me out of the blue.
And you had the gall to call me mannerless? Like who does that??
That this is a faceless forum give you no right to throw insults as you wish, cos guess what? the other party isn't going to sit and watch.
So dude, I don't care about what you think you have, do or anything. Stop insulting me and threatening to beat me up cos you sound like a 10 year old kid doing that, I didn't take your biscuit ok?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Here is the thing - I am having a convo with someone and you jump in my mention and decide to insult me out of the blue.
That this is a faceless forum give you no right to throw insults as you wish, cos guess what? the other party isn't going to sit and watch.
So dude, I don't care about what you think you have, do or anything. Stop insulting me and threatening to beat me up cos you sound like a 10 year old kid doing that, I didn't take your biscuit ok?

Next time don't say what you don't know, have a nice day.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
Next time don't say what you don't know, have a nice day.
Next time don't insult anyone unnecessarily. Its unbecoming.
My day is already nice.
Cheers
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Ahh! It was you.
I was reading something not too long ago and started wondering who it was I had been gisting with so I could share. smiley
yes me ,and I think I remember you also telling a guy to ignore insinuations from some quarters that would deny him the Op to learn/ explore other fields of philosophy outside the confines of religion. I hope my memory is correct.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Babacele:
yes me ,and I think I remember you also telling a guy to ignore insinuations from some quarters that would deny him the Op to learn/ explore other fields of philosophy outside the confines of religion. I hope my memory is correct.

YES!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

YES!
and may I say Happy International Day of Philosophy according to UNESCO.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Babacele:
and may I say Happy International Day of Philosophy according to UNESCO.
Today?
I didn't know about that tbh
Wish you the same
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

yeyeyeye.......Vivi
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Today?
I didn't know about that tbh
Wish you the same
yes it is today. coincidence one would say given our discussion concerns talks about philosophy. Heared over the Radio ( N.Army radio ) this morning as the specific programme on air then was on the Philosophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by UrbanExotica(f): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2018
3phase:
did u said a meagre 100k?how much av u help ppl with 2day?
how many have you?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by darfay: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2018

Put out your account details lemme dash you something

O
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by doggedfighter(f): 1:35am On May 28, 2023
[
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by doggedfighter(f): 1:41am On May 28, 2023
O
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by doggedfighter(f): 2:08am On May 28, 2023
O
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by doggedfighter(f): 2:08am On May 28, 2023
angryO
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by doggedfighter(f): 2:10am On May 28, 2023
O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.