Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada (3061 Views)

Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by GistMore1: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Jenifa's Diary star, Lota Chukwu turned on her savage side as she reacted to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's 'agbada swag' to the Independence day celebration.

Reacting to a photo of the Vice President shared by an All Progressives Congress political analyst @DOlusegun with the caption "VP out here pressing necks", Lota Chukwu asked Yemi Osinbajo and other political elites to press infrastructure, police brutality, harassment, security, the economy and other issues affecting the country with same energy because we didn't vote in Ebuka.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-lota-chukwu-shades-vp-yemi-osinbajo-and-his-agbada

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by GistMore1: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by demitola(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2019
What?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by kcub: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2019
She dey find relevance undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by OC831: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Lmao who is this one? Maybe she should blow her career first before chasing clout. Ignoramuses everywhere guised as celebrities. Next pls!

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Oladelesp: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Osinbajo na man that put passion into everything he does, he energy and drive i have not seen anywhere in Nigeria

Same Lota chukwu that is busy sleeping around with Agbada wearing politicians, this world is a strange world indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by maybanks: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2019
It seems this lots chukwu girl is outrightly insane. She should first fix her dwindling career before coming to comment on national issues.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Softesst: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Madam i mean no harm ,u don't even have a career yet ,you cant even keep up with ordinary jennifers diary so shut up n move!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Thormiwah(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Kiki you are mad o, I like u but I never knew u don't have sense laidis

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by kcub: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
I guess she is living in oblivion to see what this administration has achieved so fall. There would be shortfalls but we must give it to them.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Joylove2324(f): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Ori girl yi maa ti buru ke, so he expect the vice president to be dirty or dressed abnormally? Moreover, how is the one come be news? Ori gbogbo yin ti daru

3 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by tracychelsea13: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2019
VP is not your type, you should have known your customers by now grin grin grin

As acting President, he cancelled SARS, ordered for a reorganization and he pressed police brutality and harassment.

Aunty, keep up with history now. How do you get acting roles sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Shooyie: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Lota, the VP is very active and diligent with his job putting in place a lot of schemes to help alleviate poverty. You need to read more on what he has done so far, he is awesome. Good job VP Osinbajo.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by ojokolax: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
You can always tell when celebrities are beginning to wane in importance for they then dabble in a Lil notoriety just to remain relevant. A Lil more attention to the president's speech should enlightened her but she'd rather hate on the fact that Mr. VP is a better dresser than she is...
�Gbese gbese gbe body e�
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by brightsbella(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Where this one from again
Yeye
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Omotolatolulope(f): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2019
All these opportunists called celebrities always saying trash about the VP. It's not even as if she has added any value to the nation herself. Empty barrel
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Yellowface1220(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Who's this Idiot? VP isn't your mate... Please, Comment less
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by okefranci: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2019
I must say this that no one like VP Osinbajo in the history of Nigeria vice president, he is so creative and hardworking
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by demitola(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Who is this one again? Everyone forming celeb these days. What does she know about governance & development apart from jumping from one bed to another in a bid to get movie roles? How much TAX are you remitting from the nonsense you act as movies? Wannabee celebs that will never come out to vote - Lota abi na Olota, do you even have voters card?

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by maybanks: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Since Jennifer's Diary is gradually losing viewership, this idiotic slowpoke is looking for every means to gain and stay relevant.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Yellowface1220(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Where this Yeye Actress come from... Anaofia e
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by brightsbella(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Go and learn how to dress and stop hating
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by TheRareGem1(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Attention seeker.
Struggling artress.
No clue on how the country is moving. You just open your mouth and close it
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Thormiwah(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Sad how these actors and actresses try to address what they know nothing about, if u are in Nigeria or a Nigerian you will know the constituitional role of tge vice president, u need to do more of investigation than exposing your ill-mannered self on social media platforms
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Lydia696: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Osinbajo is doing he's best for the Nigeria, where this one is coming from miss are too sabi
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by TeeMoney99: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2019
How is this even news in the first place. So the VP shouldn't dress well abi ki ni eleyi n so.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by abel619: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2019
Funny you, who said Osinbajo is not doing his job, who said he is not putting this country as his topmost priority? Osinbajo got the affairs of this country at heart anytime anyday.

Lol
Celebrity also looking for attention.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Arubajagz: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2019
This is how irrelevant an actress can be. Stick to your acting, if you have a career, that is. These are the same types that talk trash on social media just to be noticed, then come scurrying like rats looking from favors in Government House by night, ready and willing to do virtually anything thinkable and unthinkable.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Davidic101: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2019
It's like this one's brain is doing over heating. So if everyone is asked to voice their honest opinion, this one too will talk? Aye ma ti baje o. Radarada
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Laghondi2008: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2019
What are you talking about? You could have respected yourself and stay where you are, instead of dragging yourself here talking nonsense. What did you even know about the government? I will not be surprised if you don't have a voters card self.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Zeemam: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2019
What the Bleep! I love Kiki

But she's not making any sense right now
I'm disappointed
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shades VP Yemi Osinbajo And His Agbada by Gbemilekeolani: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2019
Every Dick and Harry want to make names to through my able Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
What a senseless " celebrity".����

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim / Monalisa Stephen: Celeb Who Was Seen With A Love Machine, Kissing Lady On Slimcase Iive / Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.