Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" (45405 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Blackfire(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Obili whiskey, oba awon ..........

Were
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Toosure70: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
good for him
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
21st Century Olu's

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Conceptman: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
swag
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Lordofthewest(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hahaha...All hail the emir of biafuro caliphate.if you know you know
id911:
Emir of Yorubaland. If you know you know

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Ijaya123: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
What exactly is the role of an oba in this dispensation?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by adeoluphilips: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
Imagine what royalty has turned to

the Ooni of Ife don't do like this and he's seen as an icon...for the fact that you want people to know that you are a newage king doesn't mean you should turn royalty to this. I can't imagine Queen Elizabeth or King of Saudi in other places and do like this...Royalty is Royalty Oga

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by ifko: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ijaya123:
What exactly is the role of an oba in this dispensation?
Google is your friend
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by HajimeSaito(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Typical empty barrel, loud mouth, retired yahoo boy, afonja who wants to kiss the butt of his fulanus masters.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by VKconcept(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Funny as f**k
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by double0seven(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
considering is traditional title and his age (I believe he is well over 50), he kind of sounds like a fool.

Who is he trying to impress:all those 20-something school girls he sleeps with in iwo town. So wearing some jumper and face cap and canvals is what makes you globally up to date? Ode

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Ijaya123: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
ifko:
Google is your friend

I thought google is my foe.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by sureheaven(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oba toh shaprapra.... grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by tutorking2: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
looking good
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by heryur(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
This one just dey down grade royalty

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by HajimeSaito(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
But the percentage of MUDslimes in the East is less than 1% unlike in the SOOTH WASTE and most of them are financial MUDSlimes. When did they appoint an Emir?

Lordofthewest:
Hahaha...All hail the emir of biafuro caliphate.if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Benztres: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by OnyeOGA(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
LZAA:

Emir of iwo please!!!!!! grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 bankesmalls sarrki Roger3D Imperialyoruba
Lol. The slave to fulani lords.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by legibow: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
oyacastam:

The Olowu Of Iwo Land shares new photos as he is all swagged up.

He wrote:
"How can you lead a generation of this era when you are stuck to the past ? When the world moves.... you move with it, The confidence of an Emperor #firstcanadianking#Teluoftheuniverse...... most of our youths thinks kings don't have a life and can't swag down !! Guess what guys ..... you got it all wrong EmperorTelu1 got the right dose of swags for ya "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/i-got-right-dose-of-swags-king-of-iwo.html

what to do.... You can't come and kill urself
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who did this thing to iwo people? Smh. cry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by kunmiiii: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mshewww!!!

This Oluwo has made it glaring that Youthfulness is indeed really wasted on the young.

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by ghuzy01: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
double0seven:
considering is traditional title and his age (I believe he is well over 50), he kind of sounds like a fool.

Who is he trying to impress:all those 20-something school girls he sleeps with in iwo town. So wearing some jumper and face cap and canvals is what makes you globally up to date? Ode
This is exactly my opinion about the guy since day 1.he is just an attention seeker
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by ghuzy01: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Just imagine the ooni of ife or the Dien of Agbor doin this trash
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by tiger28: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
outlooka5:
This one is definitely not serious
You just took the word right out of my mouth! He is trying to compete with the Ooni soooo bad BUT pedigree is something that cant be bought.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why do I feel this guy is just a mere opportunist. . He doesn't have an idea of what royalty means.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by SuccesYear: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
outlooka5:
This one is definitely not serious
see what poverty caused u
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Ogbenimax(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
agarawu23:
Yahoo king grin
grin

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Pauladex(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ifa will not forgive himself for picking the wrong person this time.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Swag - less.. When him be like who dey rob mall to mall grin

See real Oba with swag when no dey make noise
cool

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by delors(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
I swear this guy is right in front of my building on Yonge street! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Phoenix111: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
C swag, shirtless or even half nude, baba still get swag pass am, any day any time, so where is d swag? #king felaofafrica#anikulapo#kuti#baba70#oosaofkalakutarepublic....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Say Good Morning In Your Language / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.