Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Die Dance: See The Way Nigerians Are Reacting To The Trending Dance Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Die Dance: See The Way Nigerians Are Reacting To The Trending Dance Video (669 Views)

Watch The Trending Dance Video I See I Saw / Important Facts About The Way The Best Travel Podcast Works For Travelers / MC Galaxy Ft Nez – "Jacurb Dance" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Die Dance: See The Way Nigerians Are Reacting To The Trending Dance Video by EzegeNG: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
A new dance style has surfaced online and is currently trending.. Although many Nigerians haven't engaged themselves in the dance step but believe me the lazy ones will like this new dance because it requires no energy like Shaku Shaky and others.

All you do is rise and lay effortlessly on the floor like a dead man.. The song was sang by a south African by name King Monada and the title is Melwedhe.

Watch the funny Dance HERE

Below are the screenshots of some Nigerians dancing to it.

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Die Dance: See The Way Nigerians Are Reacting To The Trending Dance Video by talleo: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
End time dance
Re: Die Dance: See The Way Nigerians Are Reacting To The Trending Dance Video by EzegeNG: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

[music] Ojonlo – Body IP (prod. Exel) / Audio Download: Falz - E No Finish / About Youngeti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.