Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (39217 Views)

Mary Njoku & Her Husband, Jason Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Magichand: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nigeria’s 5 star music CEO, E Money and his wife, Juliet are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary today, November 7th.

He took to his Instagram to share these beautiful photos and video and wrote;

“Happy Anniversary to the woman who gives me more love every day than I even deserve. Today is the day two hearts turned to one, thank you for all the love you have brought to my life. you’re my number one, my love, and my wealth. God knew what he was doing when he brought you into my life. I’ll always be grateful that you you are my wife.## Babe I no go forget that first day wey you come #AJEGUNLE AJ CITY come look for this fresh sweet poor boy �� Emeka.. Happy Anniversary my sweetheart. #itistoolatetofail #wearetooloadedtobeempty #wehavegonetoofarwecantfailnomore @iam_mrse”

See video below:

https://zenithnaija.com/e-money-and-wife-celebrate-9th-wedding-anniversary/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jey4all(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oga boss
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by praizblog: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ct2: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
what are benefits of a man that gains the whole world and loose is soul

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Many happy returns

Pls see signature and recommend

3 Likes

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by omokiri5(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmm. Money is good...

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Wheezy123(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
This man head shaa grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hardeydara213(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
E-MONEY NA OGA OOO
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Igbo's and bleaching self,nawa

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
E money I see yo

angry grin

1 Like

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Happy anniversary
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congratulations
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BubuZombi: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Real love. Also, E-money is great in bed. What else does a woman want? An understanding husband who is great in bed.

If you're not great in bed, even your money can't save you. For E-money, he is great in bed and also has money.

If you want to cure your PE and be great in bed like E-money, read this: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Pekele007: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
SilentWisper:
Igbo's and bleaching self,nawa

The lagoon is open 24/7

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
boss, looking good as usual. more grace
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Roadto2019: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
ct2:
What are the benefits of a foolish man who rather remain poor than hustle and comment rubbish on posts?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Datdeltagirl(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
E money and his beautiful wife happy anniversary to them fine couple
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
And KCee his elder brother is still single.... Some elder brothers dey useless shha

3 Likes

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Boom33(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Meanwhile, in Igbo land we don't say "Good mornin" we simply say Money ooo and the person will reply Money my Brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olakunorivictor(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
ct2:
na u eep im loose d soul abi.....abi... U dy dere wen e dash d soul gv sum1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congratulations sir. Many more fruitful years ahead . I dunno when you will bless me on instagram. One day e go be my turn embarassed

2 Likes

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by condralbedez: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
wao,congrat e cash .kcee are u still limporing?
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bigcee(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Iceman2017:
And KCee his elder brother is still single.... Some elder brothers dey useless shha
Kcee is also married.

2 Likes

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
In all thy gettings, get money.

1 Like

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Has anyone heard from our normal E money asslicking airforce1 the boy was suffering depression and low self esteem for soo long that's why he was posting senseless things online.... Been a while I read his post hope he hasn't committed suicide

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
ct2:
Na to gain the two sure pass.....ask Father Abraham.

2 Likes

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Beautiful! cool
Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bongolistik(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Iceman2017:
So in your domain, being single is equivalent to being useless? Bros you need to change your orientation, marriage is not a measure of being useless. Not everybody wants to marry.. OK.. Get that into your brain

14 Likes

Re: E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by stanchemical(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
What did he gain in celebrating his wedding Anniversary.... I see u are planning to after 2040
ct2:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... / Photos From Olusegun Obasanjo's 79th Birthday Today In Ogun State / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.