Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (76510 Views)

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by tstx(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
scobyy2007:
Dont be used. Please repent.
For posterity's sake i really hope Satan releases his hold on your brain
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Yoighaman(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
djon78:

There is love, but I think it is related to helping the less privileged, and the needy in the society. Focus your life on this, and you will truly enjoy this life. Don't just live for yourself, have people you put smile on there faces.
Then your children, try as much to give them love too.
As for woman, always try and be good to the woman in your life.

Thanks for the advice but I'm not married and don't intend to, at least for now. Yeah, it's cool to show love to the less privileged but it doesn't take away the fact that every heart yearns for love, anyway, mine's sealed in that direction, again for now...Let's see how it goes. Thanks for the advice once again. Cheers.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by nahzyla: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
djon78:

How old are you?
You think this life is easy?
My dear this life is not easy. It is not a bed of roses.

As it is to man so to woman

And most times women of these age always look at mundane things when choosing men to marry. Then when it starts hitting them, they will start crying.

Look well. There are still a lot of good men out there. Intact there are even more good men than women.

Oga let me hear word abeg. So women look at mundane things then is it men that look at serious things? Many men that choose a wrong wife with their stupid criteria and then be fast to start looking for another woman to sleep with the minute they have any issues in marriage.
Abeg swerve.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2018
This generation have succeeded in dragging institution of marriage to the mud..... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by expert234: 1:31am On Nov 08, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Everything she said actually makes a lot of sense.

A lot of married women would love to do this but are not brave enough.

That's because they entered into marriage without adequate knowledge. They thought the tall dark handsome generous, outings dating giftings are the only things that should qualify him for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Rainmaker69(m): 2:08am On Nov 08, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Any married person would agree with this post at first- after all, you've lived all your life as a single person. The trick is that marriages, like any partnership, require work because your natural instincts will gravitate towards a solo path. The union starts to pay off if both parties can stick together for the first 5 years... Like every partnership, some ventures will see profit earlier than others, but quitting because of reasons that are common to everyone is quite unfortunate.
Of course, they are entitled to their best lives, my chief concern though is whether they have considered the kids who did not choose to be in the situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 2:29am On Nov 08, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Do what dude? She obviously wasn't ready for marriage. Its not about women,men feel that way too,you 've to be ready for marriage not thinking it's some kind of fantasy n this girl was messed up by that encounter with COZA pastor,she needs to really heal.
I'm not married but marriage is about compromise n most people 've an idea of what it should be,marry someone you love n respect n has the fear of God.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 2:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Marriage doesn't mean not having your own life n not allowing your wife/husband their spaces too. Its perfectly fine for your wife/husband to want to be alone at home. Most of us who 're use to being single love our spaces n when it's denied in marriage it breds contempt.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by ChiefAlex(m): 2:42am On Nov 08, 2018
nahzyla:

So you think most women or majority of women are fools that cannot assess their partner before marriage to know whether to have high expectations or not?
You think most women are so daft to be influenced by Walt Disney into expecting a fairy tale happily ever after, you truly believe women are so stupid that they cannot make sensible deductions of what to expect and that's why they go into marriage and become dissapointed and end up being addicted?

Aunty please speak for only yourself and your circle of friends. As for myself and women I am surrounded by we have sense to logically deduce our expectations before and during marriage.

I will maintain my stand that the reason women complain is because of the need to vent and find release from the innumerable pressures they have to face in marital life, not because they are airheads that had foolish dreams of happily ever after. Either that or because the man changed from how he used to be during their dating years.

Look at you talking about how women in 'normal' marriages also complain. How would you know if the marriage is normal or abnormal if you don't live in the same house with the couple?
Or you don't know people pretend to keep up appearance?

Speak in a logical way not with emotions. Sometimes women are the cause of a broken marriage and sometimes men

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Andrewkinggg: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2018
obiekunie1:
forming janded and smart all the time while the truth is - she is a gold digger pure and simple!

she was frustrated when the pastor refused dishing enuf cash to her any time she ask - so she felt short changed and tried to ruin the pastor but the smart pastor escaped her snare!

now she married these bro thinking he is made only for her to realize that all that glitters is not gold - frustration sets in and she decided to break the damned marriage and head back to the street to hunt for bigger fish!

she will still be disappointed on that too - cause men are now smarter and her market value don decrease. then she will start to work her way back to the pastor cause he is the only one that has shown her more money than others - then the pastor will finally give us her nude on the internet! cheesy

stupid olosho! cheesy

See your life outside.

The pastor involved said he was going to give a robust response look at you giving a response that isn't robust enough.

I pray your sister, cousin, niece or any of your relative don't get involved in a sexual exploitation, harassment from these sexual predators called PASTORS or from any man.

Do you think this lady will rather have her life, the life of her families, her future, her kids, her marriage, her career on the line for cheap lies and propaganda. If you want to know a lie or a blackmail check the timeline of the story if it changes courses then you know there is a lie in it.

We need to stop victimizing women when it comes to a sexual scandal. Apparently you can as well victimized women who were victims of rapes and sexual exploitation.

Be careful Mr man

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by marv1: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2018
This girl is not fit for marriage at all. From the trash she has just said.
She could not even count her lucky to see a man who married her after her careless lifestyle and scandals only for her to be talking trash now after seperaruon.
Definitely this girl has a lot of issues with herself to be settled before jumping into marriage.
She wants to enjoy herself and her space.
That's what her type does after giving birth to a child. Seperation and eventually divorce.
I am not surprised because that is what most ladies are doing now.
Immature and irresponsible single girls all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by thelish(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2018
obiekunie1:
forming janded and smart all the time while the truth is - she is a gold digger pure and simple!

she was frustrated when the pastor refused dishing enuf cash to her any time she ask - so she felt short changed and tried to ruin the pastor but the smart pastor escaped her snare!

now she married these bro thinking he is made only for her to realize that all that glitters is not gold - frustration sets in and she decided to break the damned marriage and head back to the street to hunt for bigger fish!

she will still be disappointed on that too - cause men are now smarter and her market value don decrease. then she will start to work her way back to the pastor cause he is the only one that has shown her more money than others - then the pastor will finally give us her nude on the internet!

stupid olosho! cheesy

Wale Adenuga needs u ooo.
A well written script. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by teddyberry(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
EmagNig:
You remember Ese Walter? The lady that was allegedly involved with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church in a sex scandal. The new gist we have is that Ese Walter is separated from husband Benny Ark, whom she got married to less than a year after the scandal in 2013.

In a post she made on her Facebook profile, she wrote of the questions some of her fans asked her via inbox and some wanted to know if she was truly separated from her husband.

She responded in the affirmative and then went ahead to write a note on it.

Read:

https://lailasnews.com/ese-walter-is-separated-from-husband/

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by omooba969(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2018
nahzyla:

Do yourself a favor too and follow the discussion, we are talking about marriage here, not mankind.

I asked you 'what your recommendations would be in order to balance things out between the husband and wife' in light of your claim that marriage doesn't favour females - you are yet to answer my question.

May I then assume that you claim lacks merits?

Good day to you. smiley
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by omooba969(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

See your life outside.

The pastor involved said he was going to give a robust response look at you giving a response that isn't robust enough.

I pray your sister, cousin, niece or any of your relative don't get involved in a sexual exploitation, harassment from these sexual predators called PASTORS or from any man.

Do you think this lady will rather have her life, the life of her families, her future, her kids, her marriage, her career on the line for cheap lies and propaganda. If you want to know a lie or a blackmail check the timeline of the story if it changes courses then you know there is a lie in it.

We need to stop victimizing women when it comes to a sexual scandal. Apparently you can as well victimized women who were victims of rapes and sexual exploitation.

Be careful Mr man

It's not a good idea to ride on emotions coz that's what you're doing here by absorbing the lady of any responsibility/blame as per this saga. You would be naive to think that these women have no idea what they're doing but then play the victim card when things don't work according to plan. Most of these women are schemers, keep that at the back of your mind.

In your submission, you used expressions such as sexual exploitation & sexual harassment, of which you avoided adult consent in respect of the whatever escapades & willful ignorance on the part of the lady, bearing in mind that as you make your bed so you lie in it.

Ese-Walter has to share in the blame - simple. cool
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by lastmessenger: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2018
Adakintroy:

Ahh...actually everything she said does not make sense.

I will love to be top of my class without attending lecture or study. I will also love to be the richest man in the world without working.

What did she think marriage is soft poetry? For an intellectual person, she is quite daft.why did she Take vows without knowing what the words are for in the first place?.. Words are color crayons intellectual people use to paint beautiful imaginations. They are pretty when intellectual people draw shades with them.

analytical knowledge is killing this world. A lot of people know by just reading. You read a whole book about love..so now you know about love. Without corresponding experience. Nice try!

The only way one can know is by direct contact with that phenomenon. Experience.

This many writeup after just how many years is just throwing the towel. You are tired of marriage. So next time you see your parents. Do as the bible tell you.

Honor them.

Plus note your no Christian yet. Cus Christianity is the highest level of spirituality. Am talking peseverance, faith not only God but in yourself and others. Hope as well. This is how God text many and they faIL yakata. And start more intellectual writeups In defence.

nice thought
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
omooba969:

Marriage (as I would refer to it) is one of the various forms of relationships around only that it's given more prominence i.e. setting a date for recognition of such relationship & celebrating same. I would agree that it comes with its own responsibilities & challenges, just as other forms of relationships like friendships, workplace relationships, casual relationships, family relationships, romantic relationships and so on.

I have no problems with marriage but you need to understand that it means different things to different people nowadays. Most people (sorry to say) go into marriage for personal/economic benefits or as a result of societal pressure, of which they lack the virtues & values for sustenance of the marriage.

What more can I say...smiley

People going into marriage for personal gain doesn't make marriage the problem but the people. When you know what marriage is and why you want to get married, you'll be very careful of the kind of person that you'll allow into your life and commit your life to. The fact that so many people are choosing to abuse marriage doesn't make marriage bad or overrated. marriage is the best institution for man because it's the foundation of the family; and the family is the best environment to raise any child to becoming responsible adults.

When marriage works, the family structure get strengthneed and both the parents and kids are happier for it. The reverse is the case when marriage get destroyed. choose your life partner with care so that you and your unborn children can enjoy the blessings of marriage. Marriage is the ultimate expression of relationship between two humans (male and female ) and it 's never overrated

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
omooba969:

Marriage (as I would refer to it) is one of the various forms of relationships around only that it's given more prominence i.e. setting a date for recognition of such relationship & celebrating same. I would agree that it comes with its own responsibilities & challenges, just as other forms of relationships like friendships, workplace relationships, casual relationships, family relationships, romantic relationships and so on.

I have no problems with marriage but you need to understand that it means different things to different people nowadays. Most people (sorry to say) go into marriage for personal/economic benefits or as a result of societal pressure, of which they lack the virtues & values for sustenance of the marriage.

What more can I say...smiley

People going into marriage for personal gain doesn't make marriage the problem but the people. When you know what marriage is and why you want to get married, you'll be very careful of the kind of person that you'll allow into your life and commit your life to. The fact that so many people are choosing to abuse marriage doesn't make marriage bad or overrated. marriage is the best institution for man because it's the foundation of the family; and the family is the best environment to raise any child to becoming responsible adult.

When marriage works, the family structure get strengthneed and both the parents and kids are happier for it. The reverse is the case when marriage gets destroyed. choose your life partner with care so that you and your unborn children can enjoy the blessings of marriage. Marriage is the ultimate expression of relationship between two humans (male and female ) and it 's never overrated
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The only true and irreplaceable advantage of marriage is that it gives kids legitimacy and a stable environment to grow up in. Everything else marriage offers can be gotten outside it.

You can't get half of what marriage offers outside of marriage. Most of us think that marriage is about sex and having someone to cook for you or pay your bills. Marriage is about life building. You trust someone with your life, dreams, emotions and everything about you and both of you work together to make each other the best both of you can be. Marriage is the only institution that can make your fully responsible to someone and that someone fully responsible to you. Marriage gives you the license to enjoy the best of your partner and your partner the best of you and both of you combine to create a life that both of you would impart your best into. Bro, no other relationship can boast of giving half of the benefits that marriage gives. Marriage was made for the comfort and enjoyment of humans. It's real fun and bliss if you go into it with the right person. Marriage is not overrated in anyway

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by mumu9gerian: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
This lady get problem oooo

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
jadyclem:

You can't get half of what marriage offers outside of marriage. Most of us think that marriage is about sex and having someone to cook for you or pay your bills. Marriage is about life building. You trust someone with your life, dreams, emotions and everything about you and both of you work together to make each other the best both of you can be. Marriage is the only institution that can make your fully responsible to someone and that someone fully responsible to you. Marriage gives you the license to enjoy the best of your partner and your partner the best of you and both of you combine to create a life that both of you would impart your best into. Bro, no other relationship can boast of giving half of the benefits that marriage gives. Marriage was made for the comfort and enjoyment of humans. It's real fun and bliss if you go into it with the right person. Marriage is not overrated in anyway

You must be an avid consumer of romantic novels.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Kirinwa: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2018
She married him because of physique and money so why won't she feel lonely. That's what happens when people marry for the wrong reasons.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by jadyclem(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You must be an avid consumer of romantic novels.

I don't read romantic novel. I hardly read novel. just stating what marriage actually is. the benefits of marriage are much more than sex and children. marry someone you can sacrifice for without being told and that can do same for you and you would understand how blissful this marriage truly is. it's never overrated.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by Ken4Christ: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
RedAlert08:
Pastor Fatoyinbo: the adulterous pastor.
May God continue to punish you for ruining the life of this young lady.

She did not link the separation to it. She is just not comfortable with the compromises one has to make in marriage. When you are single, there are decisions you take without consulting with anyone. But when you are married, your decision is sometimes subject to the approval of your husband or the opinion of your wife.

You can go out to anywhere you want to go.

You are not just free to be who you want to be especially if your partner doesn't understand you very well.

Even the Bible said so. It says that you will have problems in the flesh if you get married.

The single life also has its setback.

In my opinion, the married life is still the best. It is walking in the perfect will of God. Just be careful to make the right choice. Above all, marry who you know very well.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by holyfather(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2018
franzis:
That pastor damaged this woman emotionally and psychologically
Guy leave that pastor alone, she doesn't know what she wants in life.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by edego2up(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2019
RedAlert08:
Pastor Fatoyinbo: the adulterous pastor.
May God continue to punish you for ruining the life of this young lady.
can you see her reason for divorce. cause one man cannot satisfy her so why will anyone keep her in a fourconer space this one need am pass.please na open door my lovely sister wantooo all application must be with established good works on bed or else you would be throne out nkwanu.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by dyydxx: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2019
holyfather:

Guy leave that pastor alone, she doesn't know what she wants in life.

but the pastor scarred her for life. And she still hasn't recovered. God help and heal her from trauma
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by holyfather(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
dyydxx:

but the pastor scarred her for life. And she still hasn't recovered. God help and heal her from trauma
Did you say "scar"?
I should say the same of the man.
Only he didn't go crying around.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by dyydxx: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
holyfather:

Did you say "scar"?
I should say the same of the man.
Only he didn't go crying around.

Dude be realistic for once. We are still waiting for his robust response 6 years later. This man abused her by abusing his authority over her. People like him should be in jail. Sadly the lady is yet to move on.
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by holyfather(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2019
dyydxx:

Dude be realistic for once. We are still waiting for his robust response 6 years later. This man abused her by abusing his authority over her. People like him should be in jail. Sadly the lady is yet to move on.
Abuse?
First he didn't force her,second he doesn't owe you any robust response or explanation whatsoever!
And...he should be in jail for what exactly?
Smh
Re: Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) by dyydxx: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2019
holyfather:

Abuse?
First he didn't force her,second he doesn't owe you any robust response or explanation whatsoever!
And...he should be in jail for what exactly?
Smh

He abused his spiritual authority over her by having sex with her, someone he should be shepherding the right way,clearly violating both his and her conscience. And the height of hypocrisy, standing on the pulpit and preaching against such..these are the wolves in sheeps clothing the bible talks about.

If he doesn't owe me or his congregation any explanations why did he deny and say he would come up with a robust response? grin grin grin
did anybody push him to say that? He is an hypocrite that takes advantage of naive and vulnerable girls to have sex with thinking he can play a fast one. A potential R kelly in the making

He should be in jail for potential sex with minors? guys like him should be investigated i'm sure there would be other girls yet to be 18 that he would have violated. Timi Dakolo once alluded to such. I know Efe was 24, but Men like him would hardly come out clean with intense scrutiny, a fishing expedition will reveal potential crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.