Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (59816 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by GistOffer: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ese Walter, the lady who in 2013 revealed that she allegedly had sexual relations with clergyman and founder of COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo, says she is very proud of her crazy self.

Recall that when Ese released her tell all statement of how the clergyman allegedly manipulated her sexually, many bashed her for accusing a ''man of God'', and termed her crazy.

With the explosive interview released yesterday, June 28, in which singer Timi Dakolo's wife accused Fatoyinbo of raping her multiple times, many Nigerians stated that Ese has now been ''vindicated''.

Reacting to comments from Nigerians, Ese via her Facebook page, wrote

Here’s to the crazy ones.

The misfits.

The rebels.

The troublemakers.

The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things differently.

They’re not fond of rules.

And they have no respect for the status quo.

You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.

But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.

Because they change things.

They push the human race forward.

And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Apple Quote.

I am one of the crazy ones and today I have never felt more proud of my crazy self.

I didn't do anything because I was brave, I did because I was naive and today I find that even naive is ok. The Universe is alligning for my Boobclan

Just in time for #crestgratitudechallenge

Welcome to my Ted talk

Good morning from here

See more here; http://gistmore.com/biodunfatoyinbo-i-have-never-felt-more-proud-of-my-crazy-self-ese-walter

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by GistOffer: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by GOFRONT(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by paiz: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by naijaboy756: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Woow
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Dre19: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Shatap yur mouth awo mehh. Yin concern you??

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by spongeisback: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

249 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Season of accusations!
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
paiz:
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by nairalee(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
I feel really sorry for Ese Walters

She also came out to report her encounter

But maybe because she wasn't popular
Or maybe because she wasn't rich
Or maybe because she wasn't a celebrity
Or maybe because she isn't powerful

Her own confession did not receive as much support.

But thank God it's happening now. Better late than never

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Richdad50(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by damola1: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
wasn't her relationship consensual?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by NothingDoMe: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
GistOffer:
Lalasticlala kiss
lol
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Monaco2(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Since yesterday I ave been hearing gunshots COZA COZA COZA wats going on grin cheesy

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by dynicks(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Don't know bout the rest of u guys but this is me patiently waiting on how this seasonal movie is gonno end.....

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by ExAngel007(f): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Give a dog a bad name and hang it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Saint83(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
We don hear. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by nerus419(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Trouble makers everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
T
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Berlyn1(f): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wait I thought she said it was a consensual sex and that she only felt bad because she was manipulated undecided well lipsrsealed all this females sha

16 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Don't understand undecided
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by ricon: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'm sure she is happy because she feels vindicated but may I say that even though this issue is about the same character yet it's NOT THE SAME with the experience of Ese Walter.

One is consensual, the other is forcible violation.

8 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can imagine

Now the world knows Biodun's peniss is a rapist

Gave his life to Christ but never submitted his peniss

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
I never doubted Ese, I know in my gut that useless thief, who calls himself a pastor, is guilty, but this is Nigeria, Justice doesn’t live here.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by babeosisi: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
paiz:

What is he waiting for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.