Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (9611 Views)

I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me / I Can Move Your Goods From Place To Place In Lagos. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello smiley smiley smiley, how are you doing? How is work and your Family? May the good lord continue to bless the work of your hands. Amen. My name is Itunu. I make Cakes and Cupcakes for your birthdays, Office Events, Wedding Anniversaries, House Warming Events, Supermarket and Shop Sales etc. I make delicious Cakes for all kinds of events. Are you looking for someone that can make an affordable Cake for you? Is your Child's Birthday coming up soon and you want someone to make a lovely Birthday Cake for the event? Are you having an office event and you want a well crafted Cake to celebrate the day? Please talk to me and I will make a lovely Cake for you. I am now based in Ikorodu, but I can deliver Cakes and Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos State. Thank you for your Patronage. I am grateful.

People are always happy about my Cakes and Cupcakes. They always speak well of me to their Friends and Family. Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. Christmas is almost here and I am ready to make your Christmas Cakes for you. I can make your Christmas and New Year Celebration Cakes at affordable prices. Just let me know the kind of Cake Design, Colours and Flavouring you want. I can also whatsapp a list of my Cake Sizes and Prices to you on Request. Please go through this thread and you will see the pictures of different Cakes I have made. I make all kinds of Cakes and Cupcakes. You don't have to rob a bank to afford my Cakes. Call me to today. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hi, my name is Itunu and I love making Cakes and Cupcakes smiley smiley Christmas is fast approaching now. I can make tasty Cakes for your consumption in your office or in your home. Is your child celebrating his or her birthday soon? Are you celebrating your wedding anniversary? Are you having a love feast in your Church? Is your Company celebrating its Foundation Day? Just let me know the Event you are celebrating and I will make a Cake for the event at affordable price.

I also make delicious Cupcakes that you can eat as a snack in your Office or at Home. Your Children can also take my cool Cupcakes to School as part of their lunch. Cupcakes go well with tea or soft drinks like Coca Cola, Pepsi, Bigi Cola or Fanta. You can also serve your guests my Cupcakes. I can send more pictures of the Cakes and Cupcakes I have made via Whatsapp to you. Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779.

I will respond to your messages immediately and we can start the process of making your Cake or Cupcakes for you. Dream Slices Cakes. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Rafaelbeulah: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Your location please?

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2018
@Rafaelbeulah,

Itunu is located in Lagos, Nigeria. Dream Slices Cakes. Cakes baked with Love.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Rafaelbeulah post=72977078]Your location please?[/quote

Lagos, Nigeria. Call or WhatsApp for your Cakes and Cupcakes on the numbers provided. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Rafaelbeulah: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply. you are far ooooo. Am in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello, how are you this evening smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Congrats to the Super Eagles of Nigeria for qualifying for the 2019 African Nations Cup to be hosted by Cameroun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am still in the business of making delicious Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment. I love making Cakes. It is my Passion. I want to make your next event Cake for you. Are you celebrating your Birthday, or is your child celebrating his or her birthday soon? Do you want someone to make you an affordable Cake for your office event? I can also make Cakes for your love feast in Church.

Are you getting married soon? Do you want a well Crafted and Delicious Cake for your wedding ceremony? Do you want a Cake that will be the cynosure of all eyes at the Reception Hall of your Wedding? Contact me and I will make you happy and satisfied with your Wedding Cake. I can also make tasty Cupcakes for your consumption at home or in the office. I can make Cupcakes that you can give to newcomers in your Church after your Sunday services. Whatever you want to do concerning Cakes, I am at your Service.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. You can see some pictures of my Cakes on this thread. I can whatsapp you more pictures of my Cakes on Request. Dream Slices Cakes. Cakes baked with Love.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Good Morning, welcome to December 2018 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley We are all going to see 2019 and many more years in Jesus Name. Amen. 2019 shall be a Productive and Fruitful year for all of us. Amen. My name is Itunu. I am a Cake and Cupcakes maker based in Lagos, Nigeria. I love making Cakes and Cupcakes. Are you looking for someone to make your next Cake? Do you want a well crafted Cake for child's coming birthday party? Do you want to present a Cake to your boss this Christmas and New Year Season? Are you having a Love Feast in your Church this December? I can make all kinds of Cakes for you. You can send me the picture of the type of Cake you want, and I will make it for you. For those that have ordered Cakes from me, I am saying a big 'THANK YOU' cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool I appreciate your patronage.

Let me make your next Cake for you. People love my Cakes and Cupcakes. They are very tasty and made with the best ingredients for your consumption. My Cupcakes are also flavoured with healthy, natural flavours. You will enjoy eating my Cupcakes. Cupcakes are great snacks and you can serve guests in your office with my Cupcakes. Cupcakes go well with Limca, Scwheppes Bitter Lemon, Pepsi Cola, Fanta, Coca Cola, Bigi and other soft drinks. You can also pack my Cupcakes as Snacks for your Children when you drop them at their Schools in the morning. Why don't you let me make your next Cake for you?

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I can whatsapp you more pictures of my Cakes on request. Check through this thread for pictures of some of my Cakes. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
We thank God because the weekend is here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. How was the week at your workplace? Yes, work and business is stressful and that is why we have the weekends to rest, relax and freshen up for the challenges of next week.

My name is Itunu and I love making Cakes and Cupcakes. Do you want me to make a nice Cake for your Dad or Mum's birthday party? Do you want me to make a Cake for your next office event? Is your child or one of your children celebrating his or her birthday soon? I can make a delicious and well crafted Cake for your child's birthday. A Cake that guests at your child's birthday party will love and admire. Just pick up your phone and Call me or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779.

I can whatsapp you a list of my Cake prices and also send you more pictures of my Cakes on request cool cool cool cool cool. My Cupcakes are tasty and good to go with soft drinks like Fanta, Sprite, Coca Cola, 7UP, Mirinda, Pepsi etc. You can serve my Cupcakes to guests in your house. Why don't you let me make your next Cake? Thanks for the orders. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with Love.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
' Christmas is coming, the Geese are getting fat.
Put a Kobo in the Old Man's hat,
Halleluyah, Hossanah, Put a Kobo in the Old Man's Hat'.

- Nursery and Primary School Christmas Song.

Hello Nairalanders cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am still making delicious Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment and culinary satisfaction. Christmas is almost here and it is a few days away. Why don't you let me make Christmas Cupcakes for your end of year Party at your office? I can make delicious Cupcakes for you at a short notice. I use natural flavours that are healthy for my baking. I can also make Cakes for your birthdays, weddings and other society events. I can also deliver my Cakes and Cupcakes to you anywhere in Lagos.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your enquiries. Thanks cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2018
How are the holidays going? Yes, May 2019 be very fruitful and rewarding for all of us. Amen. I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes for your consumption. I appreciate your messages and questions. For those who have ordered Cakes from me, I say a big thank you. I appreciate your gesture. My name is Itunu and I love making Cakes. Do you have your child's birthday coming up? Are you having a end of year event at your Firm, Company or Church and you want a Cake to celebrate the event? Do you want a Cake for your Mum or Dad's birthday? Do you want Cupcakes for your love feast in Church?

Whatever your Cake needs, I am available to make you happy. I use natural and healthy flavours for my Cakes. I can make Cakes according to your specification. Just let me know what you want and you can provide pictures of the exact Cake you want. I will make a good replica of the Cake for you, if not better. I also make tasty Cupcakes. Cupcakes are good to go with Soft drinks like Coca Cola, Pepsi, Mirinda, 7UP etc. Cupcakes can be eaten as Snacks at different events. I can supply Cupcakes to your Shops and Supermarkets. Let me know how I can help you.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages quickly. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
2019 is almost here cool cool cool cool cool. Don't worry if you have not achieved much in 2018. Just make up your mind to double your efforts in 2019. The good lord will bless the work of our hands in 2019. Amen. I love making Cakes and Cupcakes for your satisfaction. You can always rely on me to make affordable and tasty Cakes for your events. Cake Making is my Passion, and I always make sure my Cakes are well crafted before I deliver them to my Clients and Customers. I use good flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes and Cakes. People have commended me for the good work I have done on their Cakes. Why don't you place your order today smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley?

I can make Cakes for your School events, if you are a Proprietor/Proprietress and own a School. I can also Supply tasty Cupcakes for your Inter-House Sports events and Social Functions in your School. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira per Dozen. My Cake prices depend on their Sizes, Flavourings and Design. However, they are affordable and I will deliver them to you. I can make Cakes for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Graduation Ceremonies, Love Feasts in Churches, Office Events, University Programs, Wedding Anniversaries etc. If you want me to make Cakes to your specification, you can send me the picture of the Cake you want and I will make a replica for you. I can also make last minute Cakes for you, if you have been disappointed by another Cake Maker cool cool cool cool.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779, and let me know what you want me to do for you. I am ready and waiting to make your Cake. Check this thread for pictures of my Cakes. THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2019
January is going slowly cool cool cool cool Happy New Year once more. May all our expectations for 2019 be fulfilled in Jesus Name. Amen. Every Month of this year will be a Month of unlimited blessings for all of us. Amen. So, I am still in the business of making Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment. I make my Cakes with natural and healthy flour and flavours. I pay attention to details and always make sure my Cakes are well made. How can I help you? Do you have an event coming up and you want me to make a Cake for that event? Are you having a love feast in your Church and you want tasty Cupcakes for the event? Do you want me to make delicious Cupcakes for your office or for consumption in your home? How can I help you? Has a Caterer disappointed you after you've paid for a Cake for your event? Don't worry smiley smiley smiley smiley. Relax smiley smiley smiley smiley. I can make a Cake for you at short notice, My Friend. You won't be put to shame on your great day. I also deliver Cakes to you.

Please, go through this thread to see pictures of my Cakes and Cupcakes. I baked these Cakes and Cupcakes myself. I love baking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with LOVE.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by softplace: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Redman44:
January is going slowly cool cool cool cool Happy New Year once more. May all our expectations for 2019 be fulfilled in Jesus Name. Amen. Every Month of this year will be a Month of unlimited blessings for all of us. Amen. So, I am still in the business of making Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment. I make my Cakes with natural and healthy flour and flavours. I pay attention to details and always make sure my Cakes are well made. How can I help you? Do you have an event coming up and you want me to make a Cake for that event? Are you having a love feast in your Church and you want tasty Cupcakes for the event? Do you want me to make delicious Cupcakes for your office or for consumption in your home? How can I help you? Has a Caterer disappointed you after you've paid for a Cake for your event? Don't worry smiley smiley smiley smiley. Relax smiley smiley smiley smiley. I can make a Cake for you at short notice, My Friend. You won't be put to shame on your great day. I also deliver Cakes to you.

Please, go through this thread to see pictures of my Cakes and Cupcakes. I baked these Cakes and Cupcakes myself. I love baking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with LOVE.

Hello! Put your business online, Get a website for your business we equally help with business digital marketing contact us today Softplace Inc by messaging us directly on whatsapp by clicking on this link https:///2348183827355

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2019
May the good lord continue to bless the work of our hands in 2019 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Our blessings this year will be uncountable in Jesus Name. Amen. I am still in the business of making Cakes and Cupcakes. I love making Cakes. It is my Passion. I bake my Cakes and Cupcakes with natural healthy flour and flavours. I make Cakes in a healthy environment with good hygienic standards. I have your well being in Mind when I am making your Cakes and Cupcakes.

So when will you order Cakes from me? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. I want to make Cakes for you. Do you want a well crafted and delicious Cake for your office event or your child's birthday? Do you want a affordable Cake that you will also enjoy eating and sharing with friends? I can make a great Cake for you at a good price. I can make Cartoon themed Cakes for you- Frozen, Disney Queen, Minnie Mouse, Ben 10, Paw Patrol etc. You can also send pictures of a Cake you want to me, and I will make an exact replica for you. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen. People really enjoy my Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley smiley. I can supply Cupcakes to your office or home. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Bigi Cola, Coke, 7UP, Limca, Fanta etc. I can also whatsapp you a list of my Cake Prices and Sizes.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Email: peachblossomcakesandconfection@gmail.com

Please go through this thread for pictures of my Cakes and Cupcakes. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Good Morning cool cool cool cool cool. I hope you are enjoying the Weekend. Yes, you need some rest from the hustle and bustle of the week. Let me recommend a Movie that you can watch today- 'The Revenant' featuring Leonardo DiCaprio. It is a very interesting Movie.

So, I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes. Let me make the next cake for your event- Birthday Parties, Wedding Ceremonies, Graduation Parties, Valentine Cakes, Cakes for your husband or wife, Cakes for your Mum and Dad, Cakes and Cupcakes for office events, Cakes for Picnics etc. My Cupcakes are delicious and they go well with soft drinks like Fanta Lemon, Pepsi Cola, Mirinda, 7UP, Limca, Bigi Cola etc. I bake my Cupcakes and Cakes with healthy flour and natural flavours. I follow a high personal hygiene regime when I am baking, so you can be rest assured that my Cakes are healthy for you consumption. I can make Cakes and Cupcakes according to your specification. Just let me know what kind of Cake you have in Mind and I will bake it for you. I also deliver Cakes and Cupcakes to my Clients.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. peachblossomcakesandconfection@gmail.com ( Email ). Check this thread for more pictures of my Cakes.

I am waiting for your messages and orders smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Good Evening smiley smiley smiley smiley. Today is the 24th of January, 2019. This year is going slowly. We will achieve our goals this year with the help of God. By December 2019, we will not be able to count all our achievements for the year. I say a big 'AMEN' to my prayer. Let us thank God for everything. I am Itunuoluwa and I love making Cakes and Cupcakes. Baking is my Passion and I love making Cakes for your enjoyment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Do you want me to make Cakes for your next event? Are you organizing a send off at your Office for one of your Managers, and you want me to make a Cake for the occasion? Do you have a love feast coming up in your Church soon, and you want Cupcakes for the event? I can make delicious and well crafted Cupcakes for all kinds of Church events.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I bake with natural healthy Flour and flavours. I can make any kind of Cake for you. Just send me a picture of the kind of Cake you want and I will make an exact replica for you. Please check this thread for photographs of my Cakes. I made them by myself. You can also email me: peachblossomcakesandconfection@gmail.com I will deliver your orders to you.

Thanks for reading my adverts. I am waiting for your orders. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2019
We thank God for another Sunday smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Baba God, Nigeria is in your hands. Father, let next month's elections be peaceful in Jesus name. Amen. My prayer for all Nairalanders is that our efforts to make progress in 2019 will not be in vain. God will make a way for us and many doors will be opened in our favour. Amen. Sickness and Diseases will stay far away from us and our families this year. Amen.

My name is Itunu and I delivered a Cake to a client yesterday. When will I be delivering a Cake to you? Yes, when will you order a Cake from me? Yes, I want to make your next Cake. My Cupcakes are very delicious and I can supply Cupcakes to your home or Supermarket, Shops etc. I can also make Cakes for your office events, graduation ceremonies, Love Feasts in Church, Birthday Parties, Picnics, Baby Showers and all kinds of events. If you want a specific type of Cake, just send the picture to me and I will make an exact replica of the Cake for you. I can also make Cakes quickly for you when you have been disappointed by another Cake Maker or Baker. I don't let my Clients and Customers down cool cool cool.

I make all kinds of Cartoon Character cakes for Children's birthday parties e.g Spiderman, Princess Sofia, Paw Patrol, Ben 10 etc. I bake with healthy flour and natural flavours. Just let me know what you have in mind. Give me your Specifications and Coordinates, and I will make lovely Cakes for you. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2019
How are you doing this Saturday morning smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley? Yes, we are in February 2019. The 2nd Month of the year. My prayer is that all our expectations will not be cut short. Amen. We shall achieve all the goals on our 'To Do' list in 2019. Amen. Do you love Cakes? Do you enjoy eating well made Cupcakes? My name is Itunuoluwa and I am a Cake Making and Cupcakes Production professional. I love making all types of Cakes and Cupcakes. I bake with good quality flour and healthy, natural flavours. I am attentive to details when I am baking Cakes and Cupcakes. So, I am ready to make your next Cake cool cool cool cool cool.

What kind of Cake do you have in mind? What are the colours you want me to use for your Cakes? What is the size of the Cake you want? Give me all the information I need and I will make a great Cake for you. Have you seen a Cake in a Brochure or at an event, and you want me to make a replica of the Cake for you? No worries smiley smiley smiley smiley. Just send me a picture of the Cake you want and I will make an exact copy of the Cake for you. I also make Cupcakes and I sell them for 500 Naira a Dozen. You can serve Cupcakes and soft drinks to guests in your office, at birthday parties or at love feasts in your Church. Whatever your Cake needs, just talk to me and I will make you happy. You can see pictures of Cakes and Cupcakes I have made on this thread.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779, so that I can start working on your Cake or Cupcakes order. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
I am still making Delicious and Well Crafted Cakes and Cupcakes. How can I help you? I can make Cupcakes for your next event. My Cupcakes are made with fresh healthy flour and natural flavors. I bake in a very Clean and hygienic environment. I can supply tasty Cupcakes for your Love Feasts, Birthday Parties, Office Events, Graduation Parties etc. My Cupcakes cost 500 Naira for a Dozen. My Cakes and Cupcakes are affordable and pocket friendly.

Let me make your next Cake smiley smiley smiley. When is your child's birthday coming up? When is your husband or wife's birthday coming up? I can make Cakes that your loved ones will cherish. Just let me have an idea of the Cake you want, and I will make it to your specification. You can also whatsapp me a picture of the Cake you have in mind and I will make an exact replica for you. I can also send you a list of my Cake Sizes and Prices. So that you can choose the Cake Size and Price that you can afford. I make all kinds of Cakes- Wedding Cakes, Cartoon Character Cakes for Children, Chocolate Cakes, Vanilla Cakes etc. Check this thread for pictures of my Cakes and Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes and Cupcakes baked with Love cool cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Hi All smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley, how are you today? Lets pray for a peaceful collation of election results and hope that there will be no post election violence in Nigeria. Nigeria is our country and we must make it work. We have no other Country that we can truly call our own, irrespective of the Nationalities or Passports we hold. May 2019 be a peaceful and fruitful year for all of us. Amen.

More Cakes and Cupcakes are rolling out of my Oven. When will you order Cakes from me? Try out my tasty Cupcakes and you will love what you are eating. Order my Cakes for your events and watch your guests ask you who baked the Cakes they have just consumed. My name is Itunu. I love baking and making Cupcakes and Cakes for your events like Weddings, Birthday Parties, Church Events and Love Feasts, Office events, Graduation Parties, Wedding Anniversaries, House Warming Ceremonies etc. I make Cakes according to your Specifications. I use high quality flour and healthy natural flavours for my Cakes. My Cakes are healthy for consumption. Let me know the kind of Cake you want me to bake for you- The Design, The Colours, The Flavours, The Shape etc. I can also make accurate replicas of any Cake you want. Just send me a picture of the Cake and I will make you happy at the end of the day.

I can provide you with references from Customers who have ordered Cakes from me. I can also whatsapp my price list to you on request. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen. Specialized Cupcakes cost a bit more, but I can assure you of the quality of all my Cupcakes and Cakes. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Pepsi Cola, Coca Cola, Mirinda, Limca, Goldspot etc on sunny days. They can also be taken with Coffee or Tea in the mornings.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages immediately. Thanks for reading my adverts. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool cool cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Call or Whatsapp me so that I can start working on your next Cake. My Cakes are delicious, tasty and made to your specification. Just let me know the type of Cake you want and I will make it for you. You can also send me the picture of a particular Cake you want and I will make an exact replica of the Cake for you. My Cupcakes are enjoyed by my clients and they always speak glowingly of them. You can serve my Cupcakes to your guests in the office or package them as snacks for your children when they are going to school. Let me know how I can help you concerning your Cake needs.

Please, Call or whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. My name is Itunu. Peach Blossom Cakes. Caked baked with love cool cool cool cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Good Morning, Fellow Nigerians. Yes, it is a new week and I pray that the blessings of the lord will rain down abundantly on us today and all through 2019. Amen. Yes, the winner of the elections has been announced and the announcement has not gone down well with some of us. Biko, make we allow peace reign for our country. Alhaji Atiku has decided to head to the courts. So make we chill small and tanda dey wait for the Judges to make a decision either for or against Atiku. May God bless the work of our hands this year. Amen.

My name is Itunu and I want to make a Cake for you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Why don't you order a Cake from me and see the difference between me and other bakers? I make Cakes and Cupcakes with a Passion. If you are looking for a good Cake Maker, talk to me. I will make your Cake and Cupcakes according to your specifications. Just let me know the flavours, colours and sizes you want for your Cakes. And I will follow your orders 100%. I bake my Cakes and Cupcakes in a very clean Kitchen. I am very particular about hygiene because Health is Wealth cool cool cool cool. So, when is your next event coming up? Do you want me to make a Cake for your child's birthday which is coming up soon? I make Cartoon Character Cakes e.g Spiderman, Ben 10, Frozen, Minnie Mouse, Disney Princess, Cars, Paw Patrol etc. I also make all kinds of Chocolate Cakes and Vanilla Cakes for all occasions. My Cupcakes are delicious and you can serve them to guests in your office.

If you are having a office event, I can make Cupcakes for you at 500 Naira per Dozen. If you are hosting a Luncheon or a Conference, I can make Dozens of Cupcakes for you to entertain your guests and participants. Cupcakes can be enjoyed with Fruit Juice and Soft Drinks. For your cake matters, Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779.

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Good Evening smiley smiley smiley smiley. As the lord lives, we shall reap bountifully from the work of our hands and our jobs in 2019. No matter what the economy of the World and Nigeria is saying, we shall prosper this year in all our undertakings. Amen. We will not put our money into fruitless ventures in the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

How was your day? Make sure you rest properly tonight, so that you can be very fit for work tomorrow. Yes O. I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes for your consumption. I want to make your next Cake for you. When is your next event coming up? Is your child's birthday party coming up soon? Or are you having a office event soon? I can make delicious and well crafted Cakes at affordable prices for you. I use fine, healthy flour and natural flavours when I am making Cakes for my clients. My Kitchen is very clean and I maintain high hygienic standards in my catering business. I make all kinds of Cakes. Just send me a picture or details of the kind of Cake you want and I will make an exact replica for you. Let me have details like Colours, Shape, Flavours, Design etc. Thanks.

I also make tasty Cupcakes for your enjoyment. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen. I can supply Cupcakes to your office or home on request. If you have a Shop or Supermarket and you want us to do business together, please contact me. I will supply Cupcakes to your Supermarket anytime you request for them. You can see pictures of my Cakes and Cupcakes on this thread. Please, let me know how I can help you concerning your Cake needs. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks and fruit juice like 5 Alive, Pepsi Cola, Mirinda, 7UP, Bigi Cola etc.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855778. Thanks a lot. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with LOVE.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Today is slowly drawing to an end. How has your day been? We pray for a very fruitful 2019. In all our undertakings, the good lord will favour us and open doors for us. For the job seekers, God will make a way for you. Amen. For those who are looking for the fruit of the womb, God will answer your prayers this year. As long as the lord lives, we will have a very positive and fruitful 2019. Amen cool cool cool cool.

Let me know your Cake needs. I will sort you out for an affordable price when it comes to Cakes and Cupcakes. Why don't you let me make a Cake for your next event? Or do you need Cupcakes for your Annual General Meeting ( AGM )? Is your Firm or Company hosting an event and you need Cupcakes as refreshments for attendees? Good smiley smiley smiley smiley. I can supply delicious Cupcakes to your event. My Cupcakes are 500 Naira for a Dozen. And people have really given me thumbs up for the quality of my Cupcakes and Cakes. I can make all kinds of Cakes. Just let me have a picture or an idea of how you want your Cake to look like. And leave the rest to me. I will make a memorable Cake for you. You can also contact me for more pictures and a list of prices via Whatsapp. If you want last minute Cakes, you can also contact me quickly. I will make the Cake overnight and bring it down to the venue of your event for a small fee. How can I help you? Please let me know how I can help you concerning your next Cake. Please check this thread for pictures of my Cupcakes and Cakes. Thanks for reading my advert.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855778. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with LOVE smiley smiley smiley smiley.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello Nairalanders cool cool cool cool cool. How is your weekend going? Please find time to unwind this weekend by staying home and watching Movies, and also spending quality time with your Wife, Husband and Children. Your body needs rest. Please, take out time to relax from the rigors of your job or business. May the good lord continue to bless the work of our hands. Amen. 2019 will be a year of great testimonies for all of us. Amen.

Do you own a Shop or Supermarket, and you are looking for someone to supply Cupcakes to you on a consistent basis? I make tasty and delicious Cupcakes that you can sell and make profit on. My Cupcakes are made with quality flour and natural flavours. I sell my Cupcakes for 600 Naira a Dozen. So if you have a Annual General Meeting ( AGM ) at your workplace or at a Venue in Lagos, I can supply Cupcakes for the occasion. Just let me know the quantity of Cupcakes you want and I will give you a good quotation that you can afford. I also make Cakes for different events- Birthday Parties, Wedding Ceremonies, Graduation Ceremonies, House Warmings, Office Events and Ceremonies, Picnics etc. If you want a particular kind of Cake, just send me a Recipe and pictures of the Cake via Whatsapp and I will fulfill your order. I make Cakes according to the specifications of my Customers and Clients. I want you to be my next client smiley smiley smiley smiley. Why don't you let me make your next Cake? You won't be disappointed with the Cake I will make for you. And you won't have to spend too much money to get the Cake you want for your event. I can provide you a price list of my Cake Sizes on request. My name is Itunuoluwa.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779, so that I can start working on your orders. Thanks a lot for reading my advert. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with LOVE smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good Evening, how is your day going? Yes, 2019 is moving fast and we are already in April. My prayer is that God's blessings and favour will continue to be with us throughout this year. Amen.

I am still making Cakes and Cupcakes for your enjoyment smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Why don't you let me make your next Cake for you? When is your son's birthday coming up? What about your daughter's upcoming birthday? How can I help you to craft a wonderful Cake for your next event? My Cakes and Cupcakes are affordable and also very delicious. You don't have to spend a fortune to get a Cake for your next Occasion. Do you love eating Cupcakes? Cupcakes are pretty good snacks that go well with tea, coffee or soft drinks like Fanta Orange, Fanta Lemon, Mirinda, Sprite etc. You can serve Cupcakes to guests in your office, or to attendees at Conferences, Seminars and Annual General Meetings ( AGM's ). My Cakes and Cupcakes are made with healthy natural flour and flavours. I bake in a clean, hygienic kitchen. Good hygiene is a strong aspect of my business. I make wedding cakes, birthday cakes, cartoon character cakes for children, Anniversary Cakes etc. Just let me know the kind of Cake you want and I will make it for you. You can see pictures of my Cakes on this thread. Thanks.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Happy Sunday, Nairalanders cool cool cool, how is the day going and how was church service today? I hope you all had a great time in the presence of the lord. This year will be fruitful for us in all ramifications. Amen.

How can I help you concerning your Cake problems and matters? I am here to help you find solutions to your Cake needs. Has a Cake Maker disappointed you by not supplying the Cakes you paid for to the venue of your event on time? Have you felt very bad that the Cake you spent so much money on was not made tastefully and was not up to the standard you expected? Ok, I understand how you felt. Let me be your Cake maker and you won't be disappointed in me and my Cakes. I make delicious Cupcakes and Cakes in my hygienic Kitchen. I am a well trained Cake Making professional and I will make Cakes according to your specifications. If you let me have a picture of the Cake you want, I will make an exact replica of the Cake for you. I make all kinds of Cakes- Children's birthday Cakes, Adult Birthday Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Anniversary Cakes, Office Event Cakes, Graduation Ceremony cakes, Cakes for Love Feasts in church etc. I also make Cupcakes for 600 Naira per Dozen. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Coca Cola, Pepsi, Mirinda, Tango, Sprite etc.

I can make last minute Cakes for you, and bring the Cake to the venue of your event for a small fee. You don't have to worry about not having a Cake for your event. I will make sure your Cake is ready for your big day. Please, patronize my Cake Business. I can send you a list of my Cake Sizes and Prices on request. Thanks for reading my advert.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779, and I will respond to you immediately. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love. smiley smiley smiley.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 4:43am On Apr 23, 2019
As the Easter celebrations end, My prayer is that the good lord will continue to help us abide by his word and keep us rooted in our belief in him. Amen. In 2019, we shall enjoy the fruits of our labour and the work of our hands will be blessed. Good health will be our portion in Jesus name. Amen.

I am Itunu and I am at your service when it comes to your Cake needs. I breathe and live Cakes cool cool cool. For me, it is all about God, Cakes and Cupcakes. When I wake up everyday, I am thinking about how to make delicious Cakes and Cupcakes for your consumption. I am picturing you sitting on a executive chair in your office, enjoying my Cupcakes with tea, coffee or a bottle of Coca Cola, Mirinda etc. My Cupcakes taste very good and I make them with fine flour and natural flavours. I make tasty Cupcakes for 600 Naira a Dozen. I can make Cupcakes for your office events or church events. Just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want and I will start working on your order. I make Cakes for weddings, birthday parties for Children and Adults, Love Feasts, Picnics, Office Events, Company Celebrations, Annual General Meetings ( AGM ), Graduation Parties etc.

I also make Cartoon character Cakes like Paw Patrol, Ben 10, Disney Princess, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Elsa Frozen etc. I can make any kind of Cartoon character cake for you. Just let me know the kind of Cake you want, or send pictures of the Cake on your mind to me, and I will make an exact replica for you. I am waiting for your orders.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to you immediately. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2019
Good evening smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. How is the week going? I hope work and business is not stressful. Please, take enough time to rest and unwind over the weekend. We all need rest and you can tell me to say it once more - We all need rest. May the good lord continue to bless the work of our hands in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Are you looking for a good Cake Maker? Are you looking for someone who can make Cakes and Cupcakes for your Events, Ceremonies and Occasions? Do you want a talented Cake Maker who can make the Cake of your dreams for you? Yes, I am the person you are looking for. My name is Itunuoluwa and I love making Cakes and Cupcakes. I make Cakes for all kinds of purposes. I make Cakes for Weddings, Birthday Parties for Children and Adults, Office Events, Graduation Parties, Picnics, Church Events, Love Feasts, Corporate Cake Gifts etc. I also make Cartoon Cakes for Children's birthday parties- Spiderman, Disney Princess, Ben 10, Ninja Turtles, Naruto, Transformers, Elsa Frozen, Moshi Monsters etc. If you can tell me the Cartoon Character you want, I can make the theme Cake for you. Quickly and in record time. My Cakes and Cupcakes are affordable and I bake in a Clean and very hygienic kitchen. Cleanliness is something I take very seriously in my Cake business.

So, how can I help you to solve your Cake needs? What kind of Cake are you looking at for your next event? Let me know what is on your mind and I will make your Cake dream a reality. Do you have a picture of the Cake you want me to make for you? Or you saw the Cake you want online or in a Magazine? Let me have the picture of the Cake and I will make an exact replica for you. I will also deliver your Cake orders to you for a small fee. If you have been disappointed by a Cake Maker and your event is very close, I can make a Last Minute Cake for you. I will work overnight to make sure that your Cake is ready for what you want to use it for. I bake with fine, healthy flour and natural flavours. My kitchen is also very clean and well maintained. People love my Cakes and Cupcakes. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira for a Dozen. Why don't you let me make your next Cake?

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks for your patronage. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2019
Good Afternoon, How are you doing today? How is business and how is your workday like? May the good lord continue to strengthen you as you strive to make this year a very successful one. Amen.

So, how can I help you concerning your Cake needs? When I see flour, eggs, chocolate and other ingredients for making Cakes, my eyes light up in joy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I just love making Cakes and Cupcakes for you to enjoy. Have you eaten my Cupcakes before? Wow, Cupcakes go well with cold and chilled soft drinks like Mirinda, Dr Pepper, Fanta, 7UP, Bigi Cola, Bigi Tropical, Bigi Orange, Sprite etc. You can serve my Cupcakes to guests and clients in your office or pack it for your children to take to school. My Cupcakes are made with healthy flour and natural flavours. My Cupcakes cost 600 Naira per Dozen. I make different types of Cupcakes. How about Cakes for your events like House Warmings, Love Feasts in Church, Wedding Anniversaries, Marriage Ceremonies, Graduation Ceremonies and Parties, Picnics, Birthday Parties for Adults and Children etc. I also make Cartoon character Cakes for kids birthday parties- Ben 10, Spiderman, Elsa Frozen, Princess, Batman, Superman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Transformers etc. If you send me a picture of the kind of Cake you want, I will make a good replica for you. Just let me have a photograph of the Cake you have in mind and I will deliver your Cake to you. If someone has let you down after collecting Money to make Cakes for you, I can make Last Minute Cakes for you smiley smiley smiley smiley. Just talk to me and I will ensure you get a Cake for your event.

I await your Cake orders respectfully cool cool cool cool. Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks for your Patronage. You can see pictures of my Cakes on this thread. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2019
Good Morning cool cool cool cool. How are you? How is 2019 going for you? No matter where you are based in Nigeria and in the world, my prayer is that the Goodness, Mercies and Blessings of the lord will continue to abide with you and your family. Amen. The lord will bless the work of your hands mightily. Amen. You will not lose the job God has ordained for you and sustained you in. If you are not happy with your job, a better job will come your way. Amen.

Have you tasted my Cakes and Cupcakes? I want you to order a Cake for your next event from me. I want you to taste my Cupcakes. It is always a great experience when you wolf down my Cakes and Cupcakes. My Cupcakes are delicious and I am grateful for the orders you have made so far. I sell my Cupcakes for 600 Naira per Dozen. My Cupcakes are fluffy, made with fine flour and well crafted. I can also make all kinds of Cakes for different events you are hosting- Birthday Parties, Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Anniversaries, Picnics, Office Events, Picnics, Graduation Parties, Themed Birthday Cakes for kids ( Spiderman, Batman, Disney Princess, Ben 10, Elsa Frozen etc ) etc. Can you let me have a picture of the Cake you want? I will make an accurate replica of the Cake for you. Just let me have an idea of the Cake you have in Mind. I will also deliver the Cakes to you for a small fee. Check this thread for more pictures of my Cakes.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks. We bake Cakes with Love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.